剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
重案组
第五季 第十五集
塞克斯
Sykes.
我们到底来这儿做什么
What in the hell are we doing here?
不是有凶杀案吗
Uh, there's a murder?
干这行三十年
In 30 years,
我从来没办过亚特华德村的凶杀案呢
I have never worked a homicide in Atwater village.
这里是洛杉矶的童话小镇
You know, this is the Mayberry of L.A.
这里甚至没有开停车单的女仆
they don't even have meter maids here.
-那叫"停车位管♥理♥员♥" 副队 -好吧
- They're called parking enforcement, Lieutenant. - Okay.
好吧 很抱歉
Okay, I'm -- I'm sorry.
为什么这案子不是东北区分局来处理
Uh, why isn't the northeast division handling this?
他们早上在进行枪手状况演练
Yeah, they're in active shooter training this morning.
-他们还没打给... -天呐
- They haven't even called -- - Oh, ye gods!
维妮·戴维斯又来了 你看吧 塞克斯
Winnie Davis strikes again. You see, Sykes?
这整出争逐副局长职位的事
This whole business of who gets to be the Assistant Chief
把我们搞得一塌糊涂
is ruining our lives.
-我该往哪儿走 -里面
- Uh, where the hell do I go? - Inside.
维妮·戴维斯 我早该发现的
Winnie Davis. I should've known.
这又是什么 AKV安防公♥司♥
What the hell is this? AKV security.
AKV安防公♥司♥
安防做得真好啊 里头还有人被杀了
Some security. Somebody's murdered inside.
你好啊
Hello.
死者是谁
Who's the victim?
加文·雅各布 26岁
Uh, Gavin Jacobs, 26.
独自一人经营科技维修站
Some kind of a one-man geek squad,
帮人修手♥机♥和电脑
fixing people's phones and computers.
你可以看到他原本是在这个位置被割喉
You'll see his throat was initially slashed over here.
血迹从墙上转移到桌子底下
Blood on the walls moves to under the desk,
接着他爬到客厅
and then he crawls out to the living room.
我们得确认所有血迹都来自于
Well, we need to make sure that all this blood
这个"单人科技维修站"
belongs to our one-man geek squad
而不是来自于凶手
and not his killer.
怎么样 迈克·陶
How now, Mike Tao?
一大堆未连接的电线
Many power cords leading nowhere.
看来有很多硬件不见了
Looks like a lot of hardware's missing.
所以可能是抢劫引发凶杀
So maybe a robbery gone bad?
并无强行进屋的迹象 但是...
Well, there was no sign of forced entry, but...
巴斯 窗帘麻烦拉一下
Buzz, blinds?
灰尘布局显示那里曾有个台式机
These dust patterns suggest a pc tower over there,
这里有台17寸
and a 17-inch macbook,
用了五到十年的苹果电脑
between 5 and 10 years old, here.
真的 你可以从灰尘看出笔记本型号♥和年份
Really? You can tell the age and make of a laptop from dust?
17寸的苹果电脑形状特殊
The 17-inch macbook had a unique shape,
而且只在2006到2012年间生产制♥造♥
and it was only manufactured between 2006 and 2012.
巴斯车上也有一台 我们可以比对...
Buzz has one in his car. We can verify --
抱歉 我早上搭胡里奥车来的
Sorry, uh, I caught a ride with Julio this morning.
桑切斯来了啊
Ah, well, Sanchez is here.
-诺兰呢 -他几分钟前离开
- Where's Nolan? - Uh, he left a few minutes ago
去处理其他事了
to go take care of something else.
其他事 这件事还不够吗
"Something else"? Isn't this enough?
好吧 我在正门外看见两台摄像头
All right, um, I saw two cameras outside over the front door.
还有这个 是不是摄像头
And this thing -- isn't this a camera?
我检查过 是假的
I checked. They're bogus.
它们都未连接 和这个一样
They're not connected, just like this one.
我就知道这美梦不可能成真
Yeah. I knew it was too good to be true.
好吧 肯德尔
All right. Kendall?
尸体完全僵硬
Body's in full rigor.
我估计死亡时间差不多是晚上
I'd place time of death between 11:00 p.M. and midnight,
-11点至12点间 -长官
- give or take. - Sir?
案情越来越古怪了
Things just got stranger.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
去和主要嫌疑人谈谈
Talk to our prime suspect.
注意他门上的挂锁
Note the padlock on his door.
这是受害者的室友 杰克·克罗宁
Meet the victim's roommate, Jack Cronin.
他报的警
Called it in.
副队 我在克罗宁的卧室找到这顶假发
Lieutenant, I found this wig in Cronin's bedroom.
-有点怪 -我同意
- It's a little weird, sir. - I'll say.
那么 这位克罗宁是怎么回事
So, uh, what is the story on this Cronin?
他告诉警官他准备要搬家了
Well, he told officers that he was getting ready to move
整晚都在他的新家刷油漆
and was out all night painting his new apartment.
好借口
Well... convenient.
七点左右回到家 发现尸体 于是报♥警♥
Came home around 7:00, found the body, called 9-1-1.
已经宣读过权利了
He's been read his rights, sir.
克罗宁先生
Um, Mr. Cronin?
我是普罗文茨副队长
Lieutenant Provenza.
很抱歉在这时间点打扰你
I'm sorry to pester you in this difficult time.
你和受害者共同拥有这间屋子吗
You shared this house with the victim?
不算共有 我只是租一个房♥间
Not really shared, just renting a room.
我再过两天就要搬家了
Two more days, and I'd have been gone.
结果发生这种事
Now this.
是啊 发生这种事
Yeah. Now this.
你是不是一直习惯
Um, growing up, did you
用挂锁锁房♥门
use padlocks on your bedroom doors?
不是 这些锁一个月前才放上去的
No. The locks went up about a month ago,
因为加文开始...侵犯我的私人空间
when Gavin started, like, you know, invading my space.
你和加文相处得不融洽吗
You and Gavin didn't get along?
是自从他开始疑神疑鬼之后才处不好的
Not since he started being, like, a totally paranoid freak.
先生 你回家时 警报系统是开启的吗
Sir, did you notice if the alarm was on when you came home?
你说门口那个警告牌吗
Oh, you mean that sign out front?
加文偷来的
Gavin stole that.
他说那个警告牌和真的警报系统一样管用
He said it was just as good as real security.
那些假摄像头也是
Same with the fake cameras.
那么 这个
Now, this, uh...
这顶假发是你的吗 先生
This wig, does this belong to you, sir?
万圣节留下来的吗
I mean, leftover from halloween?
我在兰姆斯德礼堂教六年级音乐
I teach music to sixth graders at Ramsdell hall.
他们不准我留长发
They won't allow me to wear my hair below my collar.
那你为什么不把头发剪了
Well, why don't you just cut it off then?
我周末玩摇滚乐团
I play in a rock band. Weekends.
这是...我的造型
This is -- it's my look.
好的 先生 我们需要你换下衣服
Okay, sir, we need you to change out of your clothes,
-穿上这双鞋和连身服 -你们这样合法吗
- put on these shoes and these overalls... - Oh, man. Is this legal?
和我们到市区警局一趟
...And come downtown with us.
我们必须带走你卧室里的笔记本
And we need to take the laptop that we saw in your bedroom...
什么 不行 我才不要
No, what? I'm not doing that!
把你的手♥机♥解锁后交给我们
...And have you unlock your cellphone for us.
我看过《法律与秩序》的
Hey, I've seen "Law & order."
你们没有搜查令
You definitely can't come in here
是绝对不能拿我的电脑和手♥机♥的
and take my computer and phone without a warrant.
诺兰
Nolan!
你到底去哪儿了
Where the hell have you been?
我去办给克罗宁先生手♥机♥和电脑的搜查令
Getting a warrant for Mr. Cronin's phone and computer.
怎么 你找我吗
Why? You need me?
没事
No.
如果你在帮忙 要告诉别人
But if you're doing something useful, let somebody know.
你不再是一个人工作了
You're not working alone anymore.
-别忘了你的小队 -我♥操♥
- You have a squad here that you - Holy crap!
什么人能干出这种事情
What kind of person does something like this?!
这是最先进的四核安全网♥关♥
That is a state-of-the-art quad-core security gateway,
就这样被扔在肥皂水里
tossed into a tub of soapy water.
还有三台笔记本和一个磁盘阵列
Not to mention three laptops, a raid array,
还有好多闪存盘
countless numbers of flash drives.
-全毁了 -这很有可能是受害者的手♥机♥
- Ruined. - Yeah, that's probably the victim's cellphone.
至少说明这不是一起入室抢劫 对吧
Well, at least we know it wasn't a robbery, right?
我的天 副队 下面
Oh, my gosh. Lieutenant, down here.
我觉得我们找到了凶器
I believe that we just found the murder weapon.
没什么是完美的
Well, nothing's ever 100%,
但是这把美工刀几乎是全新的
but this box cutter is virtually new.
正如聪明的诺兰警探
And as Detective Nolan suggested,
所说的一样
very smartly, I think,
这与受害者的伤口吻合
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表