剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
And Mecaslin Street
他们的两个孩子的家就在麦卡斯林大街
Ali and Connor Franklin lived there with their two kids.
你是说他们兄弟会把房♥子
Are you saying the brotherhood rented homes
租给有色人种夫妇 然后抢走他们的钱
to mixed-race couples, stole their money,
-这之后德怀特再杀了他们 -是的
- then dwight killed them? - Yes.
这群种族主义嫌犯肯定隐藏了业主身份
Our Nazi friends must have been hiding their ownership in some way.
他们盗用了那些妇女的身份
Well, they used the identities of the women
抹黑人家的银行信用
whose credit they were ruining.
你有这些抵押贷款的复印件吗
Do you have copies of those mortgage agreements?
有的 就在这
Yes. Right here.
-我要打给律师 -你所有的枪已收缴
- Phone call, phone call. - We have all of your guns.
这可不一定
I wouldn't count on it.
我可以把事情都联♥系♥起来了
This is the connection I need.
齐克隆兄弟会把这些目标人群吸引过来
The zyklon brotherhood lured these people in
以便德怀特将他们杀害
so that Dwight could kill them.
顺便抢点小钱
Making money off of them along the way.
-我要打给律师 -局长 队长
- Phone call. Phone call. - Chief, captain,
如果我把这材料递给法官看
if I can bring this material to the judge,
他应该会把案子延期审理
I think he'll grant me a continuance,
不过他可能会问一些我答不上来的问题
but he may have questions I can't answer.
-我要打电♥话♥给律师 - 德怀特会出现
- Phone call, phone call. - Dwight will be there,
你也见到了这位活宝
and you can see what I'm up against.
我要打电♥话♥打电♥话♥给律师
Phone call, phone call, phone call, phone call,
快点让我打电♥话♥
phone call, give me the phone call!
你能证明所有犯罪活动和
Can you prove that all of these crimes
这些地址都是有联♥系♥的
connect to these addresses,
瑞奇伍德法官
所有房♥屋均由本案件被告人或
and that all the houses were purchased and owned by a person
本案直接涉案人员
or persons directly connected to all the murders
购买♥♥及拥有
for which the defendant is standing trial?
法官大人 我可以证明
I can prove all of that, Your Honor.
他不能
He can't.
这是罗森副检察官又一次厚颜无♥耻♥的尝试
This is yet another blatant attempt by D.D.A. Rosen
为了案件能延迟审理用不相干的...
to further delay the court with irrelevant --
法官大人 证据绝对与本案有关
It is most definitely relevant, Your Honor,
证据呈现了一种模式
as it demonstrates a pattern
即达尼尔先生有选择性地接近受害人
by which Mr. Darnell selected and gained access to his victims.
另外 证据也表明达尼尔先生
And furthermore, it suggests Mr. Darnell's association
和一个已知恐怖组织有关系
with a known terrorist group.
法官大人 我没有被指控犯下恐♥怖♥主♥义♥罪行
I'm not facing charges of terrorism, Your Honor.
罗森副检察官企图修订...
If D.D.A. Rosen wishes to amend the --
德怀特 你先和我商量商量
Dwight, you should talk to me before --
先生 如果我需要你的建议我会问你
If I need your advice, senor, I will ask for it!
达尼尔先生 达尼尔先生 看着我
Mr. Darnell? Mr. Darnell! Look at me.
如果你还想继续为自己辩护
If you wish to continue as your own counsel,
你要遵守这个法庭的秩序
you are required to abide by the rules of this court.
如果你再违反
If you don't,
我会判你在法庭上没有代表自己的能力
I will rule you incompetent to represent yourself.
明白
Understood?
抱歉
Sorry...
法官大人
Your Honor.
我下次注意
I'll do better.
队长 是不是尽管目击证人被杀身亡
Captain, Mr. Darnell's participation in the conspiracy
依然可以证明
can also be proven
达尼尔先生阴谋参与本案
in spite of the fact that the witness was murdered?
法官大人 今天早先时候我们逮捕了
Your Honor, earlier today we arrested a man
一个可能与本案有关联的人
that we believe could have been responsible for that murder --
叫亨利·科尔森 是目击证人前男友
Henry Colson, our witness's ex-boyfriend.
在执行搜查令时
During the exercise of the search warrant
在其住处
at Mr. Colson's residence,
发现纸质房♥地♥产♥欺诈文件
we uncovered documented real-estate fraud
与达尼尔先生有直接的联♥系♥
directly connecting our suspect to Mr. Darnell.
罪案现场勘查尚未结束
We're still processing the crime scene,
可能需要超过一天的时间
but it'll take more than a day.
好的罗森副检察官 听从了警方建议
All right. D.D.A. Rosen, on the advice of the police,
我将诉讼延期至...
I will delay commencement of proceedings until...
-下一个星期一 -法官大人 谢谢
- next monday. - Thank you, your honor.
就这样 现在休庭
That's it. We're done.
检方搜集到的全部证据会全部转告我吗
I'll be notified of all evidence collected by the prosecution?
刚刚已经告诉你了
You just were.
达尼尔先生 借一步说话
Mr. Darnell, a word.
我们想问问你关于艾娃·贾维斯这个人
We'd like to talk to you about Ava Jarvis.
德怀特 不要
Dwight, do not--
卡尔德隆先生 请闭嘴
Mr. Calderon... Please shut up.
目击证人的死与我无关
I had nothing to do with the death of this witness.
我不认识她
I didn't know her.
她死的时候我还在狱中
I was locked up in jail when she died.
昨天罗森副检察官告知我时我才知道这件事
I only found out when D.D.A. Rosen informed me of it yesterday.
与我无关
Not my problem.
我们将在目击者科尔森的家中
We're going to find your prints at Colson's house,
寻找你的指纹和DNA
where the witness lived, and your DNA.
那又如何
So what?
如果我们能证明
If we can prove
你进行的八次谋杀
that the eight murders you committed
与更大的阴谋有关
were connected to a larger conspiracy,
这个案子中就会有更多的被告
there could be other defendants in this case,
你将失去为自己辩护的权利
and your ability to act as your own counsel could go away.
问问卡尔德隆先生
Ask Mr. Calderon.
他可能会蠢到被你们抓到的地步
He may have been stupid enough to let you capture him,
但是亨利·科尔森永远不会做不利于我的证明
but Henry Colson will never testify against me,
而且你们在抓捕他的父亲和兄弟的时候
and you'll need better luck taking down
可能需要更好的运气
his father and brother --
也许需要一辆坦克
luck and, uh, maybe a tank.
我们将竭尽全力
We will do whatever is necessary
为受害人伸张正义
to obtain justice for our victim.
正义
justice?!
正义也救不了你们
Justice won't save you.
当你们明白的时候
And by the time you figure that out,
一切早就全归他管了
he'll be in charge.
现在已经归我管了
I already am.
父亲和兄弟
Dad and brother?
还有两位全副武装的科尔森家族成员在逃
There are two more heavily armed Colsons out there.
我觉得我们要对付的不止是一个家族的人
I think we're up against more than one family.
队长
Captain?
你不达到目的誓不罢休
Just as you will do anything for your cause,
我也一样
I will do anything for mine.
记住这句话
Remember that.
胜利
Sieg Heil!
胜利
Sieg Heil!
胜利
Sieg Heil!
嫌疑犯
亨利·科尔森 哈特·科尔森 克林特·科尔森
队长
Captain?
队长 你可以告诉预备警官沃特森
Captain, would you tell reserve officer Watson
现在是审讯基尼·赫克特的
that this is an acceptable time
合适时间吗
for us to interview Gene Hecht?
我不想打扰大家
I don't want to interrupt anything.
不 我们有时间
No, we have a minute.
在找到亨利·科尔森的父亲和兄弟之前
We can't compel Henry Colson to talk
我们从他嘴里撬不出什么信息
till we find his brother and his father.
-我们陷入了僵局 -看到了吗
- We're at a standstill. - See?
这就是为什么大家叫我们重案组
See, that's the reason they call us major crimes,
而不是专案组
instead of major crime.
我们可以同一天
We're perfectly capable
完美地解决多个案件
of handling more than one asshole a day.
记住赫克特已经被判处了终身监禁
Remember that Hecht has already been sentenced to a life term.
我知道 他在克恩监狱已经被关了30年了
Locked up in Kern for nearly 30 years. Yes, I know.
你要对你的所见所闻守口如瓶
You will not say a word about what you see and hear.
你不是专业的人
It is not professional business.
无论你说什么我都答应 妈妈
Whatever you want, mom -- I-I promise.
终于要告诉我为什么洛杉矶警局
Finally telling me why I get special treatment
特意找我来了
from the L.A.P.D.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表