剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
无偿没收房♥产
for use in government without just compensation.
我住在这里 你们的所作所为
I live here, and what you are doing
是对我们的房♥屋进行违法搜查
constitutes an extralegal search of our premises.
我建议你去看看克罗诉新伦敦一案
I suggest you look into Kelo vs. New London,
最高级法♥院♥决定政♥府♥...
wherein the supreme court decided that government --
我们不认为最高法♥院♥的权力
We do not recognize the power of the supreme court
能覆盖《第五修正♥法♥》的权利
to negate our fifth amendment rights.
我们会对房♥屋进行商业价值评估
You're gonna be paid for your properties
并支付你们赔款
at commercially assessed value.
不 这次不可能像
No, no, no, this is not gonna go down
你们以前每一次一样就这么算了
like every other time you people have done this.
我会针对警局申请禁令
I will file an injunction against the police department.
等等 你还要自己申请禁令
Hold on, you yourself are gonna file an injunction?
我自己 没错 我代表房♥产
I myself, yes. I represent the property.
我代表业主
I represent the owners.
不好意思 请问你有能证明身份的证件吗
Excuse me, do you have any form of ID, sir?
我为什么要给你看我的证件
Why do I need to show you my id?
我现在是被捕了吗
Oh, I'm under arrest for something now?
我们为什么不能以妨碍公务把你抓起来
Why shouldn't we arrest you for obstruction of justice
等你坐到警车里的时候再查明你的身份呢
and find out who you are in the back of a police car?
这是当权赤♥裸♥裸的滥用职权
This is an abuse of power under the color of authority.
你们要把我的钱都拿走 太好了
Oh, you're gonna take my money now, too? That's perfect.
迈克 瞧瞧这是谁 乔丹·格拉夫先生
Oh, Mike, look who it is -- Mr. Jordan Graff.
格拉夫先生
Well, Mr. Graff,
我们很期待你进行上诉
we'd be really happy to hear you make that case.
不如你先到那里去
Why don't you just step over that way
回答几个问题吧
and answer a few questions?
我们也想跟你交流交流法制意见
We want to tap that brilliant legal mind of yours.
侵犯我的公民权利
Violating my civil rights!
-你们是在侵犯我的公民权利 -你的公民权利
- You're violating my civil rights! - Your civil rights?
看得出来你特别喜欢公民权利
I can tell you're a big fan of civil rights.
洛杉矶警局 洛杉矶警局
LAPD! LAPD!
好 确保整幢楼里都没人了
All right, let's make sure the building is clear.
-副队 -说 迈克
- Lieutenant? - Go, Mike.
我们找到了乔丹·格拉夫
We found Jordan Graff,
德怀特的无畏老大 就在楼下
Dwight's fearless leader, downstairs.
没头没脑地冲上来摆律师架子
Trying to practice law without any sense.
谁知道呢
Well, what do you know?
毕竟他肯定做过律师
Must have been an attorney, after all.
看看他能不能想办法把自个儿说到局子里去
See if he can talk himself into an arrest.
副队 副队
Lieutenant! Lieutenant!
等等 迈克 等等
Wait, Mike. Wait.
我感觉我们找到武器了
I have a feeling we just found the weapons.
派特别行动小组来东翼一楼
Send SID to the east wing of the first floor
让他们趁现在录下格拉夫的指纹
and have them grab Graff's prints while you're at it.
有突破
Catching a break here.
我们有突破
We're catching a break.
是孙海
That's Hai Sun.
行动中止 迈克
Scratch that, Mike.
不要派特殊行动小组 马上派肯德尔来
instead of SID, send Kendall in here right away.
告诉队长
And let the Captain know
找到失踪的书♥记♥员了
that we have found our missing court clerk.
她能去停尸房♥见她
And she can meat her, at the morgue.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表