剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Excuse me.
我们要乔丹·格拉夫
We want Jordan Graff.
如果是他下令
If he's the one that gave you the order
要你去拿晚餐
to pick up the dinner...
为什么你要在监狱蹲下半辈子
Why should you spend the rest of your life
而不是乔丹·格拉夫 你想想看
behind bars instead of Graff? Think about it a minute.
他可能需要一点帮助
He may need a little help
来重新适应正常的身份
re-adjusting to a normal world.
-我不知道 -不管是什么
- I don't know, guys. - Whatever that is.
帕特里克 换种方式跟你说吧
All right, Patrick, let me put it to you another way.
我们就要撕毁你的人生
We're about to tear up your whole life
在你没有代理律师的情况下
and put you in front of a jury
把你送上法庭
without an attorney.
现在 如果你有信息
Now, if you have information that can
能让你跳出这个坑
dig yourself out of that hole...
搞什么
What the hell?
卡比吗
Cappy?
是你吗
That you?
不是
No.
抱歉 帕特里克
Sorry, Patrick.
我不是卡比
I'm not Cappy.
我的真名是卫斯·诺兰
Real name is Wes Nolan,
我是洛杉矶警局的卧底警探
and I'm an undercover detective in the L.A.P.D.
不可能
No way.
我不相信 我认识你都快
I don't believe it, man. I've known you for -- Come on.
是真的 他是卧底
It's true. He is.
见鬼
Shit.
这可不妙
Well, this is -- This is not good.
真的很糟糕
This is really bad.
兄弟会完了
The brotherhood is finished.
你合作的话 我们能救你
Cooperate, and we can save you.
否则的话 下次你再见到我 就是
Otherwise, the next time you see me, I'll be testifying
我在证人席上指证你了
against you in court.
你不会希望这样的 帕特里克
And you don't want that to happen, Patrick.
真的
Really.
如果卡比也是你们的人 或者是
Well, if you got, uh, Cappy on your side -- or, what?
卫斯 不管你叫什么
Wes? Or whoever.
那我们比想象的更糟糕
Yeah, we're more screwed than we know.
我只想说
Look, I just want to say,
我没有参与谋划谋杀
I was not conspiring to commit murder, all right?
我绝不会去毒死谁
I would never poison someone.
尤其是女孩
I mean, especially not a girl.
也不会发疯在法庭开枪杀人
Or go nuts and shoot up a courtroom.
那真是愚蠢至极
I mean, that was the stupidest thing of all.
可不是
Certainly was.
去他的格拉夫 去他的
Screw Graff. Screw him.
我会告诉你们我所知道的
I'll tell you everything
齐克隆兄弟会的一切
I know about the Zyklon Brotherhood,
包括我们分销毒品的
including all the cities and towns
所有城市和城镇
where we distribute meth.
你们给我豁免权
Just like you give me immunity
新身份
and a new identity
以及新的地方居住
and a new place to live,
我就把一切都写下来
and I'll write every damn thing down
你们可以去核实
and you can check it.
怎么样
How about that?
你说你没有参与谋杀及过失杀人
You don't implicate yourself in murder or manslaughter
并且供出乔丹·格拉夫
and you give me Jordan Graff,
检方可以接受提供豁免权
the D.A.'s office is good with immunity
及证人保护 没问题
and witness protection, yes.
谁下命令杀掉孙海
Who gave the order to kill Hai Sun?
德怀特出事后她就出现了
She showed up after the Dwight thing,
就像已经约好了一样
just like she was expected.
就在那时格拉夫 他派了十个人
Yeah, that's when Graff, you know, he sent 10 of us out
去那家泰国餐厅拿同样的外卖♥♥
to go pick up this same takeout meal at that Thai place.
当时我问他 "为什么要十个人"
Now, I asked him, "Why 10 people?"
他说以防他需要欲盖弥彰
And he said in case he needed to create reasonable doubt.
是他下命令要德怀特在法庭开枪的吗
And he gave the order for Dwight to shoot up the courtroom?
可能吧
Maybe.
我可以告诉你们 我们之前的老大
I can tell you, our old boss never would have
绝不会做这么疯狂的事
done anything so nuts,
但乔丹
but Jordan, I mean...
他对白人♥权♥利这事非常认真
He's just so serious about the white power.
我们回到最开始
Let's go back to the beginning.
达成和解
Settle in.
总算有点进展了
Finally. We're getting somewhere.
通知我最新进展 队长
Let me know how it goes, Captain.
谢谢你 局长 我会的
Thank you, Chief. Will do.
然后让你们说我有所隐瞒
And then have you say I was holding back.
巴斯 趁着诺兰警探的朋友
Buzz, while Detective Nolan's friend
在这里坦白 你把所有法庭枪击案的视频
is spilling the beans here, transfer all the video
转交给实时分♥析♥与应急部门
from the courtroom shootings to RACR.
不
No!
等一下
Hold on.
倒回去 放大卡尔德隆
Rewind, zoom in on Calderon,
再慢速重播
and play back in slow motion, please.
可以 开始
Sure. Here we go.
虽然没有声音 但这就是
Not the volume, but this is right before
德怀特让乔医生猜猜他接下来要做什么后
Dwight asked Dr. Joe to predict what he's about to do
紧接着的十秒钟
in the next 10 seconds.
第一枪响了 第二枪
And first shot goes off, second shot,
第三枪 第四枪 第五枪
third shot, fourth shot, fifth shot,
第六枪 还有第七枪
sixth shot, and seventh shot.
暂停一下
Stop right there.
慢慢倒回去
Go back slowly.
停下
And stop.
德怀特已经开始射击了 而马可在干什么
Dwight starts shooting and Marco's, what?
在德怀特走向他之前都遮住了眼睛吗
Hiding his eyes until Dwight walks towards him?
又或者是... 慢慢拉进
Or... Scroll forward slowly.
卡尔德隆知道枪已上膛
Calderon knew the gun was loaded,
他只是不知道德怀特会瞄准他
just not that Dwight would be pointing it at him.
我觉得这是同一个人
I think it's the same guy.
这绝对是比尔·琼斯 巴斯这就是他
That's definitely Bill Jones. Buzz, this is him.
你已经把杀害你父亲的两个人都找出来了
You've identified both of the guys who killed your father.
法律上不是
Well, not legally.
这款模拟老化的软件不能算证据
This age-projecting software is not evidence.
这个以后再说
Well, we can talk about that later.
但你是怎么在网上找到这张照片的呢
But how did you find this photograph online?
我做了大概60次图片搜索
I did about 60 image searches,
假设了不同的脱发模式
assuming various hair-loss patterns
还有不同程度的体重增加
and different levels of weight gain.
只找到这一个名字是"比尔·琼斯"的
And this is the only guy that popped up with the name "Bill Jones."
从哪找到的
Popped up where?
脸书
Facebook.
万能的脸书
The Facebook.
他的主页是私人的 我只知道
His page is private, and all I know is that
在他的头像里 他站在格里菲斯天文台前
in his profile picture, he's standing at Griffith Observatory
拉着一个我看不见的小孩的手
holding hands with a kid I can't see.
而背景图片看上去像是一个二手车市场
And the background photo looks like a used car dealership.
一个二手车商人
A used car dealer.
所以他从未放弃犯罪生涯
So he never really gave up the criminal life.
但如果我们能找到那家店并且找到他
But if we could I.D. that dealership and we find him,
你们有足够的证据让他来这里问话吗
do you guys have enough to ask him here for a meeting?
不 如果我们叫他过来 他就会消失
No. If we ask him here, he'll just disappear.
我们要看看他的指纹能不能对应上
We need to see if his prints match the William Jones
我在赫克特高中相册里面找到的威廉·琼斯
I found in Hecht's high school annual.
是的 看来德怀特·达尼尔的案子有进展了
Yeah. Oh. Looks like we're back to Dwight Darnell.
我们等一下继续
We'll pick this up later.
让我想想有什么办法能抓住这个威廉·琼斯
Let me think of a way to hunt for this William Jones.
但我们离成功不远了
We're very close, though.
非常非常接近
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表