剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
consistent with the victim's wounds.
关于凶器还有什么信息 卫斯
What else do we know about this weapon, Wes?
型号♥很普通
It's a common model,
城市里每一家五金店都能买♥♥到
sold in almost every hardware store in the city.
医生 受害者左脸处
Doctor, the left side of the victim's face,
是什么情况
what happened there?
颅骨的蝶骨和顶骨骨折
Fracturing of the skull's sphenoid and parietal bones.
换言之 受害者头部受到重击
Or, in other words, your victim's head was smashed in.
在被割喉之前还是之后
Before or after his throat was cut?
之后 在他将死的时候
After, as he was dying.
听起来有私人恩怨
Sounds very personal.
安迪 有什么线索
Andy, what have you got?
尽管凶手假发男
Well, even though Mr. I-wear-a-wig-to-work
删除了他和受害者手♥机♥上的短♥信♥
deleted the texts from himself and the victim on his cell,
他忘了他的手♥机♥在电脑上有备份
he forgot that his phone was backed up on his computer.
我知道为什么假发男不想让别人看到他的短♥信♥了
And I get why wiggy didn't want anyone to read his messages.
这不是我的
That's... that's not mine.
真的吗 那些盒子是你的
Really? The boxes were yours.
这些是你和受害者之间的短♥信♥
And these text messages between you and the victim,
你想在报告加文死亡之后删除它们
which you tried to get rid of after you reported Gavin dead,
这是谁的房♥子 你的还是我的
这不是重点
冷静点 你是五岁小孩吗
咬我啊 这次你太过分了 你个大傻♥逼♥
你想干什么
你相信我 你会付出代价的
你怎么让我付出代价 等你哦
这些短♥信♥绝对是你发的
These text messages are definitely yours.
我给你读一条
Let me read one to you.
当你写到"这次你太过分了
When you wrote, "This time, you've really gone too far,
你个大傻♥逼♥"
you effing bastard,"
你是什么意思
what did you mean by that?
副队 我们检查了假发男的衣服
Lieutenant, we've checked Mr. Wigged out's shirt,
裤子和鞋
jeans, and shoes.
没有血迹
No blood anywhere.
也许他行凶之后换了一身行头
Well, maybe he changed after the murder,
把衣服扔了
then dumped his clothes someplace.
在周围展开严密的搜查
Set up a grid search of the neighborhood.
说吧
Go ahead.
好吧
Okay.
去年夏天我和我的乐队参加了火人节
Last summer, I went to burning man with my band,
然后我有点疯狂
and...I got a little wild.
什么叫"有点疯狂"
What do you mean, "A little wild"?
我被别人偷♥拍♥了一些照片
I mean there were pictures taken of me
足以结束我的教师生涯
that could end my teaching career.
加文偷走了照片并且威胁我说要把照片放上网
Gavin stole them and threatened to post them online.
为什么他要威胁你
Well, why would he want to threaten you like that?
他想多收一些房♥租 但是我给他的租金
He wanted more money for rent. But for what I was paying him,
足够我一个人出去住了
I could, like, live alone.
但是如果假发男是凶手
But if wigged out committed the murder,
他为什么报♥警♥呢
why did he call it in?
他知道我们会首先调查他
Well, he knew that we would look at him first.
还有一件怪事 你的手♥机♥在昨天下午三点
Something else odd. Your phone was turned off
到今早六点之间是关机的
3:00 pP.M. until 6:00 A.M. this morning.
-为什么 -真的吗
- Why is that? - Really?
我把充电器落在家里了 我只是想省电
I left my charger at home. I was trying to save the battery.
这意味着我不能拿回我的押金了吗
Hey, does this mean I'm not gonna get my security deposit back?
那笔钱对我来说很重要
I was really counting on that cash.
他们住在一起 他也没表现出悔恨
They lived together. There's not much remorse.
但是你们的嫌疑人怎么做到
But how did your suspect kill the victim,
杀了受害者 割了喉又锤碎了脑袋
cutting his throat, smashing his head in,
-却不沾一点点血迹的呢 -我们还在调查
- without getting blood on him? - Uh...We're working on that.
我们有短♥信♥
We have text messages
上面克罗宁威胁要杀死加文
where Cronin threatens to kill Gavin.
还有他在早上六点传到拍即享上的
But what about the before and after photos
绘画前后的照片
he posted on instagram at 6 A.M...
感觉他画了一宿
showing he'd been painting all night?
他在制♥造♥不在场证明吗
Uh, him trying to establish an alibi?
或者如他的辩护律师所说 正如其他的人一样
Or, as his defense will say, like a billion other people,
克罗宁认为这个世界的
Cronin just assumes the world is fascinated
每时每刻都非常精彩
with the minutiae of his everyday life.
女士 假发男可以在昨晚杀死加文·雅各布
Ma'am, wigged out could've killed Gavin Jacobs last night,
换好衣服离开去画画
changed his clothes, left to go paint,
把画作传上网再回到家打电♥话♥报♥警♥
posted his pictures, came back home, dialed 9-1-1.
你还好吗
Well... everything okay?
-除非你们找到血迹 -不 我真的
- Unless you find some of the blood... - No. I...I don't...
不知道该怎么讲
Really know how to talk about it yet.
是买♥♥美工刀的好地方
...Great place to buy box cutters...
你告诉古斯你不想和他一起住了吗
Did you tell Gus you didn't wanna move in together?
这就是我不知道该怎么讲的东西
Yeah, that's what I can't really talk about.
或者指望他吓坏了然后认罪
or hope he gets freaked out and spontaneously confesses.
好了
Okay.
迈克 在无尘室有什么进展
How'd it go in the clean room, Mike?
损坏的电脑有什么线索吗
Did you find anything useful in the damaged computers?
还没进行数据恢复
Uh, no data recovery yet.
但是在他成为单独行动的极客之前
But before he became a one-man geek squad,
加文·雅各布在AKV安防公♥司♥
Gavin Jacobs worked as an independent contractor
做独♥立♥承包商
for AKV security.
他家门口还有AKV的标志
There was an AKV sign in front of his house.
和假的摄像头
And fake cameras.
是的 他自己也许藏有不可告人的秘密
Yeah, well, he may have been something of a fraud himself.
我查了这个笔记本的序列号♥
I ran the serial numbers on this laptop,
信息显示这部笔记本
and it came back as stolen
是我们死去的电脑专家
from a house that our dead computer specialist
从AKV安防公♥司♥偷出来的
helped burglar-proof for AKV security.
所以雅各布不仅仅是一名受害者
So Jacobs isn't just a murder victim.
他还是一个小偷
He was also a thief.
车辆管理局
加文·雅各布
我不明白
I don't understand it.
我不抽烟不喝酒
I don't drink. I don't smoke.
我都六年没吃冰淇淋了
I haven't had ice cream in six years.
我就吃了鱼和蔬菜
All I ever eat is fish and vegetables.
我怎么会得心脏病
How did I have a heart attack?
总之 这是因为压力 你会认同我的
Eventually, you will agree with me it was stress.
压力 我没感觉到有压力
Stress? I-I don't ever feel stress.
我是说 这压力能来自哪里
I mean, where would the stress come from?
对于自己吃的东西太过执着也会有压力
Well, obsessing over what you're gonna eat could be stressful.
而且 我也可以肯定地说
And, uh, I am pretty certain that
当两个人搬到一起住的时候
when people move in together,
有时也会有些压力
sometimes there is a little pressure.
拉什蒂 晚饭还热着呢
Rusty? Dinner's still warm.
谢了 我不饿
Thanks. I'm not hungry.
所以
so, uh...
你找到机会跟他讲
Did you get a chance to say anything to him yet
-酒精测试报告的事吗 -没 没有
- about the stroh report? - No, no, no.
目前还只是推测
At this point, it's just conjecture.
抱歉 我得离开一下
You know what? Um, excuse me.
跟古斯怎么样了
What happened with Gus?
怎么样了
What happened?
我跟他说了很多理由 关于为什么我
I gave him all the reasons why I thought it was a bad idea
我们不该住到一起
for us to move in together.
我还在上学 之后还要去法学院进修
I'm still in college. I have law school after that.
我需要好几年才会有真正的工作
It'll probably be years before I get a real job.
然后他跟你分手了
And he broke up with you?
不 他没有
No. He didn't.
他给我一个他的典型的微笑
He gave me that big smile of his,
好像生活永远这么美好的微笑
like it's always the best day ever.
然后他 他说他新提的职位赚的钱
And he -- and he said that his new promotion would let him pay
能够让他负担我们所有的生活费 还有结余
for all of our living expenses and then some.
那你还是不同意
And you still said no?
是的 我不同意
Yeah, I did.
然后他跟我分手了
And then he broke up with me.
你拒绝他还有什么别的原因吗
Is there any other reason why you said no?
我只是觉得这样不对
It just doesn't feel right.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表