剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
我们都明白
We all understand.
但我不明白你怎么找到他的
What I can't figure out is how you were able to locate him.
哈里斯太太 我们是很厉害的警探
Mrs. Harris, we're seriously good detectives,
但是在马利克·路易斯的父母告诉我们之前
but we didn't find out that Malik Lewis and his whole family
我们也不知道他和他的家人改了名字
had changed their names until his mom and dad told us.
但不知道为什么 你却能找到他
But somehow, some way, you were able to find him.
对吗
Is that correct?
不
No.
是他找到了我
He found me.
为了说"我很遗憾你的儿子死了"
To say that, "I'm so sorry your son is dead."
这里马利克在给我的信上说的
That's what Malik wrote to me in his letter.
威尔给你写了信吗 女士
Will wrote you, ma'am?
来道歉
To apologize.
说他...说他和我一样哀伤
To say that he -- say that he grieved with me.
说他每天都在想凯文
That he thought about Kevin every day.
还有凯文最后和他说的话...
And that how the last words that he shared with Kevin...
会改变他的一生
were going to transform his life forever.
我...我的儿子的死就换来了这个
That's -- that's what my son died for.
让马利克摇身一变成为英雄威尔·萨克斯
Malik's transformation into Will Sax, the hero.
你怎么知道他是个英雄
How did you know he was a hero?
我在脸书上找到了他
I found him on Facebook.
我被他的人生经历吸引了
You know, I got all caught up in his life.
他还准备申请做联邦法官
He was about to clerk for a federal judge.
他订婚了
He was engaged to be married.
他的未来这么光明
He had such a bright future.
却只字不提凯文
But there was no mention of Kevin.
一个字都没有
Not a word.
根本没有提到
No account anywhere
我的儿子为他做出的
of the so-called transformational sacrifice
转变牺牲
that my son made on his behalf.
说什么每天都在想我的孩子
So much for thinking about my little boy every day.
你可能会觉得我很奇怪 如此放不下
You might find it strange that I just couldn't let it go,
必须做点什么平衡内心
that I needed to even the scales.
不不不 没有
No. No, no, I don't.
我并不觉得很奇怪
I don't find it strange.
我觉得这很有教育意义
I find it instructive.
如果你想的话 可以说这是谋杀
So, you can call it murder if you'd like.
我认为这是正义
I call it justice,
我认为陪审团也会同意
and I think a jury will agree with me.
我们会帮你证实你的理论
Well, we will certainly help you test your theory.
女士 你因涉嫌谋杀威尔·萨克斯被捕了
Ma'am, you're under arrest for the murder of Will Sax.
根本没有这个人
There is no such person.
找到威尔写给凯文母亲的信了
Found the letter Will wrote to Kevin's mother,
我把她的电脑交给网络部了
plus I dropped off her computer at cyber.
记录显示她过去几个月
History showed she must've spent hours
花了好几个小时跟踪他的网络动态
tracking him online for the past month.
同步了很多张威尔的照片到她手♥机♥上
Tons of photos of Will synched from her phone.
和塔荷车失踪的时间对比...
You put that together with the Tahoe...
我想知道等到她的案子开庭那一日
I wonder if she'll still feel good about
还会为杀死威尔·萨克斯而高兴
killing Will Sax the day her trial starts.
或者等到她死在监狱那一天
Or the day she dies in prison.
如果她能撑到那一天
If she even makes it that far.
对我来说 她撑不到那么久
To me, she looked like someone ready to call it quits.
迟到总比不到好
Well, better late than never.
不好意思
If you'll excuse me.
在
Yes.
队长 你有时间吗
Captain, you have a second?
有 副队
Uh, one, Lieutenant.
有什么问题
Is there a problem?
没有 案子结得不错 顺便你也是
Oh, no. The case looks good, as do you, by the way.
看起来就像个大赢家
You look like a winner.
希望你从维妮·戴维斯手上拯救了我们的部门
Hope you save the department from Winnie Davis.
如果不是维妮
If it wasn't for Winnie,
我也不用参加面试
I wouldn't be going in this interview,
不过如果非要做些改变 那...
but if there have to be changes around here, then...
没错
Well, yes.
肯定会有改变
There has to be change.
所以我...
Which is why I --
比如 如果真的发生了无法想象的事
For example, what if the unimaginable happened
我的确要成为副局长了
and I was to become Assistant Chief?
队长 这不是完全无法想象的事
Well, Captain, that's -- that's not unimaginable at all.
那就需要把这间16乘22的办公室
Well, then there would be this 16x22-foot office
重新装♥修♥ 才能配得上你升职后的身份
that would need redesigning to match your promotion.
别担心 我相信帕特里丝会帮你的
Oh, don't worry, I'm sure that Patrice will help you out.
她的确会
Oh, yeah. She would.
谢谢你 队长
Thank you, Captain.
我很感激
I am deeply appreciative.
我是说...
I mean...
我是说...
I mean...
我很高兴
I am very, very glad
你对我如此有信心
to have so much of your confidence.
还有我对你的爱 副队
And my affection, Lieutenant.
不管你要不要
Whether you want it or not.
看看四周吧 路易
Look around, Louie.
我一直很喜欢这景观
I've always loved the view.
微信扫描
上方二维码
关注TV哔
一起哔哔哔
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表