剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
不
No.
一小时六百 如果叫上她男朋友还会更贵
For $600 an hour, more if her boyfriend joins in.
如果你抬头看看左上方的屏幕
If you look on the upper left-hand screen,
就能看到她对额外服务的收费
you'll see price points for services she counts as extras.
没错 先生 左下方的屏幕
Yes, sir. The bottom screen to your left
是她对所有男人的信♥用♥卡♥收费记录
is the record of all the men she charged via credit card.
麦考密克银行存款
不不不 这不可能是真的
No, no, no. Th-This -- this can't be true.
别...别扯了
Stop -- stop this.
这是我们从她的手♥机♥中下载的
Then there's the list of text messages from other clients
其他客户发来的信息
that we downloaded from her cellphone.
住手 求你们了 住手
Just stop this. Stop! Please!
你以为你的朋友在占他便宜
You thought that your friend was taking advantage of her.
你很了解他 他是你的律师
You knew him very well. He was your attorney.
你和他一起打高尔夫 他可是你的朋友啊
You played golf with him. Hell, he was your friend.
你肯定知道他为了保持身材有多努力
You must have known how hard he worked to stay shape,
一大早就会去希腊剧院
running up and down the steps of the Greek Theatre
跑台阶 把手♥机♥绑在手臂上
early in the morning, phone strapped around his arm.
手♥机♥上由你女儿的
The phone that had the text messages
信息和照片
and pictures of your daughter.
麦考密克银行存款
天啊
Oh, my God.
我都做了什么
Oh, what have I done?
你以为你是在保护你的小女儿
You thought you were protecting your little girl.
我们要给你最后的机会
We're going to give you one last chance to do that.
如果你愿意写下你对卡什做了什么
If you will write down exactly what you did to Cushing,
我们就不会因卖♥♥淫罪起诉布里和她的男友
we won't charge Brie or her boyfriend with prostitution.
她下辈子
She will not be branded
也不会被打上性工作者的烙印
for the rest of her life as a sex offender.
你的小女儿能得到第二次机会
Your little girl will get a second chance.
或者 你可以要求布里的律师
Or you can ask Brie's lawyer to defend you
为你做一级谋杀辩护
for murder in the first degree
想一想当你女儿出庭作证那一天
and then consider what this story will sound like
这个故事在外人听起来会是什么样
on the day that your daughter takes the stand.
我让埃里克在楼下等你
I'll have Eric meet you downstairs,
不过你得自己找车载你回家了
but you'll have to find your own ride home
因为他已经签字放弃那辆车了 女士
because he's already signed away the car, ma'am.
我送他们
I'll drive them.
我猜你们肯定都感觉很自豪
Guess you're all feeling proud of yourselves.
让我去和布里达成协议
Send me off to deal with Brie
而你们则骗她父亲搭上了自己的后半生
while you tricked her father into signing his life away.
不 不过你的当事人也许该重新考量
No, but your client might want to rethink the whole
"卖♥♥淫是一种没有受害人的犯罪"这套理论
"Prostitution being a victimless crime" Thing.
赶紧带我离开这里
Please get me out of here.
-求你了 -没问题 我们走
- Please. - Yeah, no problem. Let's go.
我跟进调查了ATM机劫案中
So, I've followed up on all the fingerprints
能找到的所有指纹
that I could identify from the ATM robbery,
统一残缺的部分
consolidated the partials,
我认为目击者最有可能是一名
and the person I believe would make the most likely witness
在克恩谷州立监狱服刑的
is a third-striker named Gene Hecht
三进宫犯人 基尼·赫克特
at Kern Valley State Prison.
我还起草了一份移送令
I've also started a removal order
万一你决定找赫克特先生问话
in case you agree we should question Mr. Hecht.
不过我们得暂时羁押他...
However we would have to hold him definitely and...
并隔离关押
And in isolation.
这样才不会惊动他的同伙
So it can't warn his accomplice.
就是扳动扳机的人
Who was the trigger guy.
队长 如果你想的话
Captain, if you want,
我会好好拜读
I will read this novel that
沃特森预备警官为我们撰写的这篇小说
Reserve Officer Watson has written for us.
并给出意见
And follow up.
谢谢你 副队
Thank you very much, Lieutenant.
巴斯 做得好
Buzz, good work.
谢谢你 队长
Thank you, Captain.
女士
Oh, ma'am.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
如果你找到了他妈妈
If you found his mom
并想把他带回去 他随时能走
and you wanna take him back right now, he's ready.
我们找到了他妈妈 但是她没法把他带回去
Well, we found his mother, but I'm afraid she can't take him back.
为什么
Why?
她遭枪击身亡至少有三天了
She was shot to death at least three days ago.
她的尸体被丢弃在林肯高地
Her body was dumped in Linkin Hights.
林肯高地 那归海伦·贝克管
Linkin Hights, that's Helen Beck's Division.
队长
Captain.
要我联♥系♥他吗
You want me to call him?
好的 迈克 告诉他们这个案子
Yes please, Mike. And tell them
归重案组管了
that Major Crimes will be taking over this case.
我的天啊
My God.
现在怎么办
Now what?
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表