剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
自愿要求接受你在内务部朋友的调查
Offer to be interviewed by your old friends over at PSB?
真勇敢
How brave.
勇敢我可不敢说
Okay, I don't know about brave,
但是绝对没必要进行
but an Internal Affairs investigation
内务调查
is completely unwarranted.
重案组当时蹲候在嫌犯家外
Major Crimes was set up outside the suspect's house.
他们怎么会知道他喝醉了
How could they know he was drunk?
但他现在很清醒
But he's sober now,
我想早点对他进行问话
and the sooner I can talk with him, the better.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果你真的想替代我 维妮
If you really wanna replace me, Winnie,
你现在用的是下下策
you're going about this the worst way possible.
谢谢你的建议 长官
Thanks for your advice, sir.
但由于没有强大的领导人
But in the absence of firm leadership,
我有义务防止警局分♥裂♥成
I have a duty to prevent this department from breaking up
各自为营的碎片
into self-interested factions.
还有什么要告诉我的吗
Anything else you'd like me to know?
我还有什么好说的
What else is there to say?
我正在开车去我前女友家
I was just driving over to my ex-girlfriend's house.
就是这样
That's all.
艾丽和她的新男友住在西边
Allie lives on the west side with her new boyfriend.
不是艾丽 戴安娜
Not Allie. Diana.
为什么你们会认为我去找艾丽了
Why would you think I was with Allie?
-我们问 你答 -戴安娜是谁
- We ask, you answer. - Who's Diana?
戴安娜·维莱兹
Diana Velez.
字我昨天想和她分手
I tried to break up with her yesterday.
我和她说我和艾丽想要复合
I told her that Allie and I were working things out.
我一直在参加愤怒管理课程
I've been going to anger management.
我减少喝酒量
I've been drinking less.
看来你以后也别想喝酒了
Well, don't see how you can drink any more.
那不是复...
Hey, that wasn't re...
我也不喜欢艾丽变成这样
Look, I didn't appreciate Allie the way she deserved.
我太幼稚 我没听她的
Okay, I was immature. I, uh, I didn't listen to her.
我想做的事总是更重要
What I wanted to do was always more important.
我觉得我总是按我自己的方式来
And I...I felt that I did things my own way.
但那是我活该 我道过歉了 真的
But I owned all that, and I apologized to her. I did.
所以你想弥补和艾丽之间的关系
So you tried to make things right with Allie.
她来了 却没有成功
She came over. It didn't work out.
-她打了你 然后... -不 不
- She hit you. And then... - No. No.
我们本来昨天是要一起约会
We were supposed to have a date yesterday.
艾丽却没有出现
And Allie never showed.
我以为尽管我们聊了这么多 也许
Okay, I thought that despite what we talked about, maybe, uh,
也许最后我只是又伤她太深
maybe in the end I just hurt her too much.
是啊
Yeah, well,
你这么说也太轻描淡写了 伙计
that's the understatement of the year, pal.
那...那是艾丽
That...That's Allie?
不如跳过这段演技
You wanna skip the acting
直接告诉我们为什么她的外套在你的衣橱里
and tell us how her coat wound up in your closet?
什么
What?
她的外套 我什么都不知道
Her coat? I have no idea.
把照片拿开 老兄
Get that picture away from me, man.
我不明白... 她真的...
I don't understand how... She really...
我不懂怎么会发生这种事
I-I-I don't understand how this happened.
或许和你的黑眼圈有关呢
Well, maybe it had something to do with your black eye.
是我前女友弄的 不是艾丽 是戴安娜
My ex did that. Not my ex, Allie. Diana.
我告诉戴安娜
Diana hit me when I told her
我要和艾丽复合 她就打了我
that I was getting back together with Allie.
他真的认为艾丽会为了他离开杰弗里·戴伊
He really thought Allie was leaving Jeffrey Day for him?
如果他告诉了戴安娜 后果大概很难堪
Well, if he told Diana that, it probably didn't go very well.
她曾因家暴被逮捕过两次
She's been arrested twice for domestic violence issues
都与她前夫有关
involving her ex-husband.
有一次是在离婚后
Once after the divorce.
我当然生气 我被蒙蔽了
Of course I was mad. I was blindsided.
那混账发信息说"我保证到头来一切会圆♥满♥"
Asshole texted, "I promise it'll all be good in the long run."
我去了他家 结果正中他的陷阱
I went to his house and walked into a buzzsaw.
他故意发信息误导我
That text was deliberately misleading.
他叫我过去只是为了和我分手
He brought me over there just to break up with me.
为什么洛杉矶警局会对我感情生活感兴趣
Why the hell is LAPD even interested in my dating life? Huh?
因为我们没有选择
Only because we have to be.
她可真惹人爱
This guy's a peach, huh?
你有特伦特家的钥匙吗
Did you have a key to Trent's house?
或许吧 怎么
Maybe. Why?
特伦特是不是报案说我打了他
Did Trent file a complaint because I hit him?
小贱♥货♥
That little bitch.
我想你也挺气艾丽的吧
Guess you were pissed at Allie, too.
她抢了你的男朋友
I mean, she took your boyfriend.
特伦特说他们复合了
Well, Trent said they were getting back together.
但你知道吗 我信都不信
Pero sabes qué? I highly doubt it.
她在跟一个事业有成的高富帅交往
She's with this super great, super successful rich guy.
她怎么可能和一个没用的
Why would she go back to a middle school douchebag
中学田径教练复合 我不信
track coach, huh? Lo dudo.
特伦特肯定有什么优点
Trent must have something to offer.
他提出分手时你气坏了
You were really mad when he called the whole thing off.
我老是爱上渣男
Keep falling for the same kind of jerk.
坏脾气 说不听
Anger issues, won't listen.
他认为我就该对他唯命是从
Thinks that I should always do what he says.
看了五年心理咨♥询♥ 我仍无法打破恶性循环
Five years of therapy, and I can't break the cycle.
或许是恶性循环毁了艾丽
Maybe the cycle broke Allie instead.
我一直很有耐心 古斯 我多等了一天
I have been patient, Gus. I waited an extra day.
好吧 但你没准备好要和我谈
O-okay. Well, if you weren't ready to talk to me about it,
为什么还发信息给我
then why text me?
和青少年住同一屋檐下的好处之一
One of the things I love about living in a house
就是庆幸自己成熟了真好
with a kid again is realizing how happy I am to be older.
年轻时感情关系总是那么复杂
Relationships were so complicated at that age, weren't they?
分手总是煎熬
And breaking up is tough.
就算别无选择
Even if there's no other choice.
好吧 我... 对
Okay, I -- yeah, right.
但是 你得知道我很沮丧
But just -- just know that it's incredibly frustrating
还有...我也爱你
and...yeah, well, I love you, too.
好吧 拜拜
Okay. All right, bye.
听起来比较乐观了
Well...that sounded more positive.
他说他觉得一切都好
He says that he thinks it's all good,
但他想说的话
but he can only talk to me about
只能当面和我说
whatever it is face to face.
-怎么了 -没什么 只是...
- What? - Nothing, it's just -- well,
我在想 有什么好事
when I think about good things
是只能当面说的
that can only be talked about face to face...
你是指结婚吗
You mean like marriage?
副队 我大学都还没毕业呢
Lieutenant, I'm not even out of college yet.
毕业后我还要读法学院 我不能...
And then, I have law school after that. I can't...
天呐
Oh, my God.
不管我怎么做 我们都不会有结果了
This is gonna end no matter what I do.
不管他是准备
Either he's preparing some kind of,
委婉地和我分手
"It's for the best" way to break up with me.
或是准备向我求婚
Or he's going to ask me to marry him
被我拒绝 然后分手
and then break up with me when I say no.
但是现在结婚简直是疯了
But getting married right now, that would be crazy.
不是吗 妈
Wouldn't it, Mom?
那得看你对他真正的感觉是什么
It depends on how you really feel about the other person.
凶手永远是前男友
It's always the ex-boyfriend
或前男友的前女友
or the ex-boyfriend's ex-girlfriend.
在我们逮捕戴安娜或特伦特之前
Before we go and arrest Diana or Trent,
戴安娜·维莱兹
特伦特·迈尔斯
我们得先排除杰弗里·戴伊和克拉克·法尔曼
we need to eliminate Jeffrey Day and Clark Farman.
嫌疑人
克拉克·法尔曼
-为什么 -因为戴安娜喜欢特定类型
- Why? - Because Diana has a type.
而艾丽也喜欢相同的类型
Turns out, Allie has the same type.
特伦特是一种
So Trent is one version.
特伦特·迈尔斯
杰弗里·戴伊可能也是另一种
Jeffrey Day could've been another.
杰弗里·戴伊
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表