剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
你的诊所呢
So, uh, where's your practice?
房♥子呢
Where's your house?
工作呢
Where's your job?
我
I...
杰瑞德
Hey, Jared.
你可以打给我
You know, you can always call me.
随时随地
24/7.
好
Yeah.
我们得跟你
Well, we need to speak to you
聊聊这个报告 巴斯
about this report, Buzz,
因为即使你利用这些残缺的指纹
because even to use these partials you found
找到潜在的目击证人
to form a likely print of a witness
我们也需要一个启动调查的理由
to your father's murder requires an investigatory reason.
我有一个
I have one.
说来听听
Oh. Well, let's hear it.
录像里只能看到全部动作的一小部分
In the video, we have only a very narrow view of the action.
或许有人站在外面
There might have been someone standing outside of the frame
看到了全程
who could have seen what happened,
但是不打算牵涉其中
but decided not to get involved.
但如果想用这些残缺的指纹 你得...
But in order to be able to use the partials, you need to --
我知道 队长
I know, Captain.
我得告诉所有人
I need to talk to everyone
我能从原始报告里得到这个结论
I can identify from the original report
而不是通过残缺指纹所找到的人
and not just the person the partial comes back to.
不然其他人会说
Or people will say
你没有好好检查证物
that you didn't properly search the evidence.
是的
Right.
你想做这些吗
And you're willing to do all that?
我还有得选择吗
What choice do I have?
你是个好孩子 你知道吗
You're a good son. You know that?
吉姆和琳达听说我们要
Jim and Linda are thrilled
共同抚养这个孩子都很惊讶
that we're gonna be raising this baby together,
你让他们也很开心
so you've made them very happy, too.
到吉姆和琳达那里再打开
Open this when you get to Jim and Linda's.
是给孩子的
It's for the baby.
谢谢你 古斯
Thank you, Gus.
好吧 这是你全部的行李 妈妈
All right, well, that's all your luggage, Mom.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Okay.
-再见 古斯 -再见
- Bye, Gus. - ?Bye.
好吧 我回来的路上会给你发短♥信♥的
All right, I'll text you when I'm on my way back, okay?
开车过去注意安全
Hey, just be careful driving out there.
等我一下
One second, please.
如果我出了什么事
If anything ever happened to me...
该死
Damn it.
什么
What?
我爱你
I love you.
古斯 我...
Gus, I-I...
你改变了我的生命
You changed my life.
我因你而变得更好
And I am a better person now because of you,
在一起是我们唯一的出路
and I don't want to imagine us anything but together.
我...
I...
我爱你
I love you.
不说点什么吗
Nothing?
对不起 我...
I'm sorry. I...
我等你这句话等了太久了
I've been waiting to say this for so long.
我...
I...
我也爱你
I love you, too.
好
Okay.
好吧
All right.
就这样好了
Well, there it is.
我会记住这些话
I'm gonna hold you to those words.
你要记住我
I want you to hold me.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表