剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
马可出生之前 她被卖♥♥到各个地方
Before Mark was born, she was heavily trafficked.
我尝试联♥系♥她的父母 但没有收获
I tried to get in touch with her parents, but no such luck.
队长 死者车辆已经取证完毕
Captain, we finished working over the victim's car.
-鉴证科有发现 -谢谢 迈克
- I've got stuff in the print shed. - Thanks, Mike.
我得去准备请求法庭
And I need to prepare to ask the court
再次推迟明天的开庭了
for another postponement tomorrow.
在各种意义上来看...这都不是件普通的案子
This case is not just business-as-usual...for many reasons.
如果有任何发现...
If you find out anything, anything...
这是艾娃车上的物品清单
These are the contents from Ava's vehicle.
看来他们在车里住的时间不短
Looks like they'd been living there quite some time.
我很惊讶那个孩子居然没什么心理创伤
I'm surprised the kid wasn't even more traumatized.
我感觉他们之前就在车里住过
Well, I get the feeling they've camped out in a car before.
车上线索表明艾娃想干什么
Any indication of what Ava was up to
或是停在那里的原因吗
or why she was parked there?
恐怕没有
I'm afraid not.
车上提取的指纹只有母亲和男孩的
And all the fingerprints come back either the mother, the boy,
其他指纹都不在系统里
or people who aren't in the database.
这应该是马可的
I assume this belongs to Mark.
里面有乐高积木 几本漫画还有本书
There's some legos, some comics, a book.
《我的奋斗》
"Mein kampf"?
艾娃的手♥机♥还没找到
So with Ava's phone still missing, w--
我们有她的通话记录
We have her cell records.
但除了地检局和局长办公室
But besides the D.A. and the Sheriff's office,
她打的都是一次性手♥机♥ 都停机了
all the numbers she called were burners no longer active.
所以我们最大的希望还是这位小阿道夫[希♥特♥勒♥]
So our best potential source is still little Adolf in there.
如果我们告诉他他母亲的情况
Well, maybe he would give us some names
他或许会告诉我们几个名字
if we told him what happened to his mom.
他还没准备好 不行
He's not ready to hear that, no.
而且他跟我们说的事情
Also, anything that he says to us
我们要通过其他途径来证实
we have to confirm some other way.
她母亲或许是因为当了目的证人而被杀
His mother might have been killed because she was a witness,
不能让同样的悲剧发生在孩子身上
and that's not happening to that little kid.
如果可以的话 警探
If possible, detective,
等杀害他妈妈的凶手被逮捕之后
we will hold off notifying Mark
我们再告诉马可
until his mother's killer is in custody.
但他现在得帮助我们查案
But he needs to be more helpful immediately.
看起来他好像
Well, it looks like this book
很喜欢这本书 长官
means something to him, ma'am.
我孩子也很喜欢这本书
Oh, my kids love this book, too.
安迪 你能跟我们一起来吗
Andy? Would you come with us, please?
副队
Lieutenant...
我知道我们打算
...I-I know we planned on interviewing
明天审问基尼·赫克特
Gene Hecht tomorrow,
但可能时机不太好
but maybe this isn't the best time --
我们已经安排他转移了
We've already set up his transfer.
你父亲被杀附近自动取款机上的
The partial from the ATM
残缺指纹和他的指纹吻合
where your father was murdered matches his prints.
我只是担心这个时机不太对
I'm just concerned about the timing.
我不希望任何事
I don't want anything to interfere
干扰我们现在的工作
with the job that we have at hand.
审问犯人就是我们的工作
Talking to murderers is our job,
而且我们还认识被害人的儿子
And when we know the victim's son,
这会带有个人感情♥色♥彩
well, the interest can be personal.
《让路给小鸭子》
"Make way for ducklings"!
这是不是你最喜欢的书
Is that your favorite book?
妈妈以前常给我读这本书 现在我读给她听
Mama used to read it to me, and now I read it to her.
洛杉矶公共图书馆
如果你们想的话 我也可以读给你们听
I can read it to you, if you want.
你妈妈经常带你去图书馆吗
Does your mother take you to the library often?
不是 是亨利叔叔给我的礼物
No. This was a gift from my uncle Henry,
是他小时候的书
from when he was little.
你知道亨利叔叔姓什么吗
You know your uncle henry's last name?
不知道
No.
他是我妈妈的男朋友
He was mama's boyfriend.
不是真的叔叔
He's not a real uncle.
他是军队的
He's in the army.
那他住在哪里
How 'bout where he lives?
他给你这个礼物真是太好了
It's so great he gave you this gift.
能不能再让我看一看
Can I just look at it again for a moment?
马上就还你 我保证
I'll give it right back to you, I promise.
马可 你还知道亨利叔叔什么事吗
So, Mark, what can you tell us about uncle Henry?
任何信息都行
Anything would help us,
比如他姓什么 几岁了
like his last name, his age.
亨利叔叔长什么样
What's uncle Henry look like?
好了 各位
Okay, guys.
洛杉矶公共图书馆的记录表明
According to the Los Angeles Public Library,
这本书最后一次借出去
the last time that book was checked out
是1999年9月
was September 1999
借书人叫凯特·科尔森 34岁
by a Kate Colson, 34.
可能是亨利的母亲
Probably Henry's mother.
亨利·科尔森 亨利·科尔森
Henry Colson... Henry Colson...
逮捕记录 亨利·科尔森
我们有理由拘留他了
Well, we have grounds to hold him.
这本书逾期17年未还
That book is 17 years overdue.
找到了
Got him.
因威胁和故意破坏行为被多次逮捕
Several arrests for threats and vandalism.
一次因为骚扰拉比被定罪
Oy, one conviction for assaulting a rabbi.
还有一些很有意思的纹身
And some interesting body art.
卍字和大写字母"ZB".
A swastika and the initial "ZB".
看来亨利叔叔的确是在军队
Well, uncle Henry was in the army, all right.
是啊 雅利安人的军队
Yeah, the Aryan army.
洛杉矶警局
桑切斯说马可醒了
Ok, Sanchez says that Mark is up,
但对那个叔叔闭口不谈
but he won't talk about his uncle,
而且我们找不到亨利·科尔森在洛杉矶的住址
and we can't find Henry Colson's residence in L.A.
如果这孩子知道这个人
You know, maybe the kid might pipe up
跟他妈妈的死有关的话
if he knew the guy had something to do
说不定就会主动交待了
with his mom's murder.
又或许他因为心理受到创伤
Or he could be so traumatized
永远闭口不谈了
that he shuts down permanently.
这是什么
Oh, what is this?
像酒店早餐一样
Looks like a hotel breakfast.
这是特♥供♥早餐啊
This is a special treat.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
我觉得每个人
I thought it would be a nice change
分别吃自己的麦片会比较好
from everyone eating their cereal separately,
而且让我来申请一下
plus give me a moment to make my case
观看今天副队和巴斯
for watching the lieutenant and Buzz
对基尼·赫克特的审讯
interview Gene Hecht today.
这件事再说吧
I'm still not sure about that.
好吧 但你之前...
Well -- okay, okay, but you've --
你之前也有让记者观看过审问
you've had reporters watch interviews before.
上一次给你特殊待遇的时候
Well, the last time you were given special access,
你滥用了
you abused it.
是这样 对此我很抱歉
Y-yeah, and I am -- I am really sorry about that.
我知道这是一次非常
I know this is a very,
非常严肃的谋杀案审讯
very serious murder investigation, okay?
而且我会让你审查所有我打算发布的内容
And I will let you review whatever I intend to post
以确保不会影响到你逮捕罪犯的机会
that won't compromise your chances of making an arrest.
我考虑一下
I'll think about it.
好的
Okay.
我还 我有个基于我个人经历的
Hey, um, I also -- I have an idea...
关于马可的想法
...about Mark based on my own experience.
你还记得我刚搬进来的时候
Do you remember how uncooperative I was
有多不合作吗
when I first moved in here?
但如果你们告诉我 我妈在某个地方
But if you had told me that my mom was somewhere,
某个具体的地方 我知道如何去的地方
somewhere specific, that I knew how to get to,
比如我叔叔家里
like my uncle's house, for example,
我就会立马带你们去那里
I would have taken you guys there in a heartbeat.
只不过马可的母亲已经死了
Except Mark's mother is dead.
但他并不知道这一点
But he doesn't know that.
上帝啊 我们真得要骗一个八岁的小男孩
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表