剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
L.A.P.D. Let's go. This way.
队长 我们在515房♥间
Captain. We're in position
门外的走廊上就位了
in the hallway outside room 515.
-等一下 -队长 这位是本尼
- Hold on one moment. - Captain, this is Benny,
是他把嫌疑人带到房♥间的
who helped our suspect into his room.
我不知道那家伙是个罪犯
Hey, I didn't know that the guy was a criminal.
只是觉得他给小费很慷慨
Just, like, a big tipper.
-他有交代什么吗 -没有
- Did he say anything? - No.
他身体不太舒服
Dude wasn't feeling well.
他叫我跟会议组织者说
He told me to tell the conference people
他不能出席演讲了
that he needed to skip his speech.
我本应该在会议结束后打电♥话♥告知他的
I'm supposed to call him when they finish.
每位参会者都要到这个庭院来参加招待会
And everyone enters this courtyard for a reception.
-是这样的吗 -没错
- Is that correct? - Yeah.
是的 招待会马上就要开始了
Yeah, it should be starting any minute now.
露天开放式酒吧 所以庭院里会很拥挤
Open bar, so it's gonna be pretty crowded.
艾米 确保庭院清场并且所有的入口
Amy, make sure to clear the courtyard and that the doors
都由警♥察♥封锁看守
are locked and blocked by the police.
本尼 我需要一部酒店电♥话♥
Benny, I need a hotel phone.
你好 本尼 时间到了吗
Hello, Benny, is it time?
没有 蔡斯先生 时间没到
No, Mr. Chase, it's not.
我是洛杉矶警局的纱伦·雷达队长
This is Captain Sharon Raydor of the L.A.P.D.
我们已经把你的房♥间包围了
We have your room surrounded.
我们不希望你或者其他任何人受到伤害
We don't want you or anyone else getting hurt.
放下武器 打开房♥门
Put your weapons down, open the door to your room,
举起双手走到走廊上来
step outside into the hall with your hands up.
你有没有注意到楼下的宴会厅里
Did you happen to notice that ballroom downstairs
坐满了摧毁这个国家的罪魁祸首
filled with people who destroyed this country?
艾略特 听我说 我在试着挽救你的性命
Elliot, listen to me. I'm trying to save your life here.
你才不关心我的性命 像我这样的人无关紧要
You don't care about my life. People like me don't matter.
这一点早就非常清楚了
That's been made abundantly clear.
蔡斯先生 没有人怀疑你遭受了苦难
Mr. Chase, no one doubts that you have suffered,
但把那些痛苦转嫁到别人身上
but that suffering won't be healed by you
并不能治愈你的伤痛
inflicting it on others.
-我们得 -你给我听清楚看明白了 队长
- We need -- - Listen closely, Captain, and watch.
今天谁也救不了任何人
No one's bailing out anyone today.
-知道了吗 -艾略特
- Okay? - Elliot --
我为我们的抵押贷款
I've prepared a little surprise
经纪人朋友们准备了点惊喜
for our mortgage broker friends that...
你一定不想错过的
you won't want to miss.
再见
Goodbye.
那是钞票吗
Is that money?
那声音是怎么回事
What the hell was that noise?
艾略特用类似炮之类的东西
Elliot just fired cash off his hotel balcony
从他的阳台发射了钞票
out of some sort of cannon.
我想他现在大概正试图射击庭院里
I assume he's probably looking out at the courtyard
那些会去捡钱的人
right now to shoot whoever takes the bait.
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
步♥枪♥
Rifle!
副队 副队
Sir. Sir.
放下枪
Drop your fire!
趴到地上
Get down on the ground!
把手放在我能看到的地方
Put your hands out where I can see them!
趴下
Get down!
趴下 该死的
Get down, damn it!
马上趴下 不然我要开枪了
Get down now, or I will shoot you!
马上趴下
Get down now!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但是我不能留下了
But I can't stay.
趴
Get -- Oh!
感谢上帝有这件愚蠢的防弹背心
Thank God for this stupid vest.
副队 副队 你还好吗
Sir! Sir! Sir, are you okay?
不 不好
No! No!
我老婆会杀了我的
My wife is gonna kill me!
艾略特·蔡斯宁愿跳楼也不愿被捕
Elliot Chase jumped rather than being arrested.
洛杉矶警局
但我想这就是他原本的计划
But I think that was always his plan.
普罗文茨 他伤得不重吧
And Provenza -- not seriously wounded?
只伤了他的自尊
Only his pride.
-感谢上帝 -很好 很好
- Thank God. - Good. Good.
干的漂亮 队长 干的漂亮
Great job, Captain. Great job.
还有 能保持私人感情和
Oh. And, uh, really good work
工作分开 也做的很好
keeping your personal and professional lives separate.
这 这不是谁都能做到
It -- It can't always be done.
事实上 局长
Oh, oh, actually, Chief,
这可能还要经受考验
um, that may be about to be tested further.
是的 我要卖♥♥掉我的房♥子
Yeah. I put my house up for sale,
我们正打算一起找个住处
and we are planning on finding a place together.
这么说 你们俩打算搬到一起住
So, you two are moving in together?
祝你们好运
Well, good luck with that.
妈妈 抱歉 抱歉
Hey, Mom -- Oh. I'm sorry. Sorry.
不 不 没关系 贝克先生
No, no. It's all right, Mr. Beck.
我 我正要走呢
I, uh -- I was just leaving.
找到唐尼先生告诉我
Let me know when you find Mr. Downey.
会的
Will do.
我在想你说的那件事
Uh, so, I was thinking about what you said --
就是少于十二个特征的部分指纹
the whole, uh, not I.D.ing a suspect
不能用来识别嫌疑人身份
with less than 12 points on a fingerprint thing?
-你是说洛杉矶警局的规定 -是的
- You mean the L.A.P.D. policy? - Yes.
我相信你们这么做有充分的理由
And I'm sure that you guys have a really good reasons for that,
但是我想 巴斯凑起来的
but I wonder -- in what Buzz put together
那部分指纹里 有没有足够的特征
of the fingerprint, does it have enough points
让他可以查询
for him to search for and --
一个潜在的目击证人的身份
and I.D. a potential witness?
这是一种新的看法
Hmm. That's another way of looking at it.
我们本可以等到明天再讨论 但是
Which we could have waited till tomorrow to discuss, but, hey.
这要由巴斯来申请
That request would have to come from Buzz.
-好的 我会跟他说的 -明天
- Well, I'll mention it to him. - Tomorrow.
你明天早上会跟他说的
You'll mention it to him tomorrow morning.
-说得对 -再见 纱伦 安迪
- Right. - Bye, Sharon, Andy.
明天早上你们还会见到他的 对吧
You'll see him tomorrow morning. Won't you?
是的 好
Yeah. Okay.
我们要走了
And we're off.
大家晚安
Have a good night, everybody.
晚安
Night!
走吧
Come on.
找可能的目击者吗
Searching for a possible witness?
他听上去不像记者 更像个律师
He sounds less like a journalist and more like a lawyer.
-才出虎穴 又入狼窝 -不 不
- Out of the frying pan. - No! No.
不 不 别起来 别起来
No, no, no, no. Don't get up. Don't get up.
胸口还疼吗 副队
Chest still feeling sore, Lieutenant?
我中了一枪 你觉得呢
I got shot. What do you think?
严格地说 副队 那只是弹片而已
Uh, technically, Lieutenant, it was shrapnel,
但是如果你没有穿防弹衣
but if you weren't wearing that vest...
后果就严重了
It wouldn't have been pretty.
你不觉得帕特里丝会问起
Don't you think Patrice will ask
你今天早些时候穿的外套去哪了吗
what happened to the jacket you were wearing earlier today?
好吧 我和你们说清楚
All right. To be perfectly clear,
我没有在向我老婆隐瞒什么东西
I am not hiding anything from my wife.
我只是希望她来吃晚餐的时候
I -- I just wanted to look good for dinner
我能看起来帅一点
whenever she gets here.
你中枪了
You got shot?
-我的天 你还好吗 -没事
- Oh, my -- Are you okay? - Yeah.
我今早才说过 今天早上
I said it this morning. This morning.
那你怎么能给我发那种消息还不接我电♥话♥
Then how could you text me such a thing and then not answer?
帕特里丝 听着
Patrice, listen.
要把这类消息告诉自己爱人很不容易
It's very difficult to tell a spouse this kind of news,
我知道你很不开心
and I know you're upset,
而且 而且我还考虑过要不要向你隐瞒
and -- and I even considered hiding this from you,
随便编个谎言搪塞你
just to tell you a flat-out lie about it.
但是我决定
Um, but then I decided
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表