剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
重案组
第五季 第十一集
你好 鲍曼医生 很高兴再次见到你
Hello, Dr. Bowman. It's good to see you again.
我等着想问你问题等了一周
I've been waiting to ask you stuff all week.
所以我来了 德怀特
That's why I'm here, Dwight --
来回答你的问题
To answer your questions.
现在你我的身份好像有所转变吧
We've turned the tables a little, haven't we?
我在想我是不是也能
I wonder if I'm about to learn
像你了解我那样了解你
as much about your life as you did about mine.
法官阁下 我反对
Your honor, I object.
被告不能把证人
The defendant cannot treat the witness
当做是在与心理医生会谈
as if he were at an appointment with his therapist.
是的
Yes.
达尼尔先生
Mr. Darnell?
鲍曼医生的出席
Dr. Bowman is present
是作为一名心理学家来发言
to speak in his capacity as a psychologist.
具体来说 是提供他对我精神状态的分♥析♥
More specifically, to render his analysis of my mental --
反对有效
Objection sustained.
达尼尔先生 既然你坚持要为自己辩护
Mr. Darnell, since you insist as acting as your own attorney,
我会继续给你自♥由♥发挥的空间
I continue to give you leeway,
但我还是强烈建议
But once again, I urge you to consult
你能向法庭指派的律师寻求建议
with your court-appointed attorney for advice.
他就在那里
He's right there.
如果他在这里占到上风
If he gives the game away here,
或许等休庭的时候 他会过于自满
maybe he'll be arrogant enough to answer some questions
而透露出其它纳粹同伙的消息
about his Nazi friends when court adjourns.
告诉我们雅利安团伙的幕后首脑是谁
Tell us who his Aryan shot-caller is.
在他们的调查过程中 帕萨迪纳警方
During their investigation, the Pasadena police --
寻求了鲍曼医生的建议
they asked for Dr. Bowman's services
以便"通过分♥析♥凶杀案的犯案手段
in order that "Through analyzing the methodology
和潜在动机
and potential motives of these homicides
来定位或确认嫌疑人的身份"
to locate and/or identify a suspect."
这是不是准确地
Is this an accurate description
描述了你的工作 鲍曼医生
of the job that you were asked to perform, Dr. Bowman?
大致上是这样
In brief, yes.
那么 在你应警探们之邀出席之前
So, before we met at the behest of detectives,
你是否捏造了一份报告
you had compiled an imaginary portrait
有关我的家庭教育
of my -- my -- my upbringing?
还有个人性格
My character?
我推测了你的性格
I speculated on your personality.
把我和很多其他人混为一谈
By lumping me in with a lot of other people?
不是很多其他人 德怀特
Not a lot of other people, Dwight.
是很多谋杀犯
A lot of other murderers.
我理解的"谋杀"或者"凶杀"
It is my understanding that the word "Murder" or "Homicide"
是指对其他人类进行
is reserved for the unlawful killing
非法杀害
of other human beings.
我所谓的受害人要么是完全属于
My so-called victims were either involved with
要么是部分属于下等种族
or already were part of an inferior race,
-因此 我认为... -反对
- and therefore, it is my defense -- - Objection!
被告杀害的六名成年人和
The 6 adults and 2 children under 10
两名十岁以下的孩童
shot to death by the defendant
从各种意义上来说都是人类
were human in every sense of the word.
反对有效
Sustained.
就因为你的受害者是少数族裔
Claiming your victims were unworthy of life
而声称他们不配生存并非辩护 达尼尔先生
because they were minorities is not a defense, Mr. Darnell.
如果你有观点 请阐明
Make your point, if you have one.
我有
I do.
鲍曼医生 我能不能这么说
Dr. Bowman, am I correct in stating
在去年7月16日
that on July 16th of last year,
你推测我在
you predicted that I would be
帕萨迪纳十二个地址中的一处
at one of 12 addresses in Pasadena
使用这把枪处决了一对
using this gun to execute a married couple
意图玷污白种人纯正性的夫妇
who was intent on diluting the purity of the white race?
我们缩小了日期范围 排除一些潜在目标
We narrowed down the date and some potential targets
以便对你实施逮捕
in such a way to affect your arrest if that's --
那么 我今天会站在这里为自己辩护
So, I stand here today on trial for my life,
在一定程度上是因为你把我的本性
partly because you took my individual nature
缩减成了一种模式
and reduced it to a pattern?
你把它缩减成某种一般行为模式
You shrunk it down to fit a generic profile?
从某种角度上可以这么说
That's one way of looking at it.
那我还能从什么角度来说 医生
What other possible way could I look at it, doctor?
还可以从最终分♥析♥来看
Well, one might also say that in the final analysis,
你也并没有多么独特
you just weren't very original.
医生 既然我如此浅显易懂
Well, doctor, since I'm so obvious,
或许你可以向法庭
maybe you could offer the court
表现一下你的预测能力
an illustration of your predictive powers.
比如说 你能不能告诉
For example, could you reveal
陪审团的各位
to the ladies and gentlemen of the jury
在接下来的十秒钟内我会做什么
what I'm about to do in, say, the next 10 seconds?
趴下 趴下
Get down! Get down!
远程电子技术控制腰带
趴下 趴下
Get down, get down! Get down, get down!
快走 快走
Move, move!
坚持住 局长 坚持住
Stay with me, chief, stay with me.
打扰一下
Excuse us.
打扰一下 普罗文茨副队
Excuse us. Lieutenant Provenza,
法庭上有多少人中枪了
How many people were shot in the courtroom?
德怀特·达尼尔是否已经死亡
Can you confirm the death of Dwight Darnell?
能不能告诉我们为什么法庭被封锁了
Can you tell us why the courthouse has been blocked off?
威胁都清除了吗
Are there more threats?
为什么是洛杉矶警局来调查
Why is the LAPD investigating the shooting
而不是治安官办公室
instead of the sheriff's office?
因为治安官办公室与此案有利益冲突
'Cause the sheriff's office has conflicts in this case.
-什么冲突 -冲突就是子弹 失陪了
- What conflicts? - They're called bullets. Excuse me.
这是伦理调查还是刑事调查
So, is this an ethical or a criminal investigation?
是的
Yes.
好了 首先
All right. To begin with,
我可以隔离陪审员 告诉你他们的身份
I can keep the jurors sequestered and give you their identities.
这应该有所帮助
That might help.
我们还需要所有能接触到证据的
We'll also need a list of all the clerks and deputies
职员和警官的名单
who had access to the evidence,
因为今天发生的不是一起简单的大规模枪击案
because what happened here today just wasn't a mass shooting.
肯定有预谋
It had to be a conspiracy.
德怀特估计活不成 不过还得看情况
Dwight probably won't live, but we'll see.
乔医生怎么样
What about Dr. Joe?
生死参半
It's 50/50.
我
I'm...
泰勒局长的事我很遗憾
I am very sorry about Chief Taylor.
他是警♥察♥中的精英
He was a cop's cop.
今天尤甚
Never more than today.
还有罗森副检察官
And DDA Rosen, too.
天哪 我简直不敢相信
God, I don't believe it.
我这就去做初检
I'm gonna get your prelim started
你就不用来停尸房♥了
so you don't have to come to the morgue, okay?
好的
Yes.
法官大人
Your honor?
你知不知道那把枪怎么会装有子弹
Any idea how that gun could have been loaded?
不知道 在被呈上法庭以前
No, the disabling wire is checked always
副检察官和警官都会检查枪的禁用引线
before it comes into court by both the DDA and the deputy.
引线已经被剪断了
The wire was clipped.
德怀特只要把它拔掉
All Dwight had to do was pull it out,
隔着袋子就可以做到
which he could have done through the bag.
从我当时的角度看是这样的
That's what I looked like from where I was sitting.
长官 也许希姆斯副警官和罗森地检
Maybe Deputy Simms and Rosen
仅仅是草草看了一眼安全装置
just did a visual check of the wire, sir.
这种事很常见
Wouldn't be unusual.
很难相信他们会阴谋参与其中
It's hard to believe they had anything to do
毕竟他们二人已当场身亡
with the conspiracy since they both ended up dead.
纱伦
Hey, Sharon?
你要不去法官的办公室坐会儿
Would you like to wait in the judge's chambers?
法官大人他不会介意的
I'm sure His Honor wouldn't mind?
安迪 不必了
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表