剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
if you could find a minute out of your "busy" schedule
给她回个电♥话♥吧
to call her back.
你们昨天为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me yesterday
这个抢劫犯最新的受害者
that this mugger's latest victims
是来洛杉矶
were a couple traveling through Los Angeles
二次蜜月旅行的夫妇
on their second honeymoon
而丈夫在战胜癌症后
and that the husband was shot to death
被人开枪打死
after beating cancer?
首先彼得 我们不确定他们是碰巧遭袭
First, Peter, we're not sure this was a random attack.
有很大可能是针对布兰森夫妇的袭击
There's a very good chance the Bransons were targeted.
瞎说 我调查过他们
Rubbish. I've been researching them,
他们俩都受人喜爱和尊重
and they're both extremely well-liked and respected.
没有仇家 没有案底
No enemies, no criminal records.
实际上 即使布兰森的商业伙伴
In fact, even though Branson's business partner
不满意他们的合作关系的状态
was unhappy about the state of their partnership,
他也说不出罗伯特有什么缺点
he still can't say that Robert did anything even wrong.
他真心被罗伯特的谋杀案吓得不轻
And he was legitimately horrified by Robert's murder.
如果你真的了解这么多
Well, if you're really so far along,
可能我们也没什么要跟你简报的了
maybe there's nothing we can brief you on.
除非你认识布兰森的商业伙伴
Unless you knew that Branson's business partner --
他叫什么来着
what is his name?
这名字就在嘴边
It is on the tip of my tongue.
理查德·芬奇 这是什么测试吗
Richard Finch. Is this a test?
你不是第一个
Well, you wouldn't be the first reporter
装得自己知道的比实际多的记者
who pretended to know more than he actually did.
所以我想芬奇先生有没有
And I am wondering if Mr. Finch
跟你详细解释他跟受害人的问题
fully explained his issue with the victim to you.
他当然解释了
Of course he did.
布兰森打算卖♥♥掉他名下那一半的公♥司♥
Branson was ready to unload his half of the firm.
就这么多了 我还没看他们的合同
That's all. I haven't read their contract yet,
但看起来他们在遵守某种商前协定
but it seems they were abiding by a kind of business prenup,
这让他们俩都能以某个价格
which allowed both of them to stay at a price
出♥售♥或者收♥购♥
at which they would either sell or purchase
对方那一半的公♥司♥
the other's half of the firm.
我觉得你低估了长♥期♥合作关系解散
Well, I think you're underestimating how tricky it is
有多复杂
to dissolve long-term partnerships.
我觉得你们是抓着救命稻草
And I think you are grasping at straws.
布兰森三周前给芬奇开了个价格
Branson gave Finch his price three weeks ago.
芬奇打算收♥购♥
Finch wanted to buy him out.
布兰森想给他时间准备
Branson wanted to give him time to do it.
除非...除非你们有得到其他消息
Unless -- unless you've heard something different.
-没有 我们的进度跟你差不多 -是的
- No, that's pretty much where we are. - Yeah. Yeah.
但你们如果有看我的博客就会发现
But you could have discovered I caught up
我已经跟上你们的调查进度 你看
with your investigation just by reading my blog. Here.
"一名英国人在妻子照料下从严重癌症中康复
"A british citizen nursed back from a dangerous form of cancer
却在洛杉矶旅游期间
by his wife was shot to death in fatal robbery
遇上致命持枪抢劫而身亡"
whilst on holiday in Los Angeles."
你很快就拼凑出来龙去脉了嘛
Boy, you put that story together pretty quick, didn't you?
19万8千次查看
198,000 views?
有19万8千人读过这篇文章
198,000 people have read this article?
-对 过去九个小时里 -奥格登先生
- In the past nine hours, yes. - Well, Mr. Ogden,
看来我们可以告诉你的消息
apparently there's nothing we can tell you
你都已经知道了
that you don't already know.
你可以告诉我持枪者的下落
Apart from what happened to the guy with the gun.
调查结果他把枪卖♥♥给了别人
It turned out he sold it to someone else,
我们正在查明买♥♥家身份
who we are still trying to identify.
那你们要给我什么独家
So what's my exclusive, then?
如果我们能说服她的话
If we can talk her into it,
让你独家专访布兰森太太
an interview with Mrs. Branson.
她很快就会过来
She will be rejoining us shortly.
那么我建议 由我来尝试说服她吧
Well, I suggest you let me try and talk her into it.
我对刚丧夫的寡妇特别有一套
I have had incredible success with new widows.
我对你有信心
I don't doubt that.
艾米 请你带彼得去休息室
Amy, if you would escort Peter to the break room
确保让他宾至如归
and make sure that he is comfortable.
如果可以的话 没问题
If that's possible, yes.
虽然我们觉得这是一派胡言
Well, this may be crap for us,
但彼得·奥格登好像很喜欢这版本的案情
but it seems the story is working out great for Peter Ogden.
所以呢 你在想什么
So, what are you thinking?
我在想 艺术价格鉴定
I'm thinking that appraising the value
有时候挺棘手的
of art can be a tricky thing.
是的 实在很难受
Yes, it's all rather difficult.
而且罗伯特好不容易熬过来
And after everything Robert went through,
最后却被当街枪杀 太糟了
to be shot down in the street. Dreadful.
节哀顺变 芬奇先生
We're very sorry for your loss, Mr. Finch.
我们了解到你们的合伙关系
And we understand that your partnership
突然走到了尽头
had come to an unexpected end.
的确很突然
Very unexpected, yes.
能和我们谈谈你们公♥司♥吗
Could you tell us a little bit about your business?
可以 我们从事艺术品交易已将近十五年
Certainly. We'd been dealing art for close to 15 years.
我保存图书 经营画廊
I kept the books, ran the gallery,
协调收藏家
managed collectors.
罗伯特负责挖掘艺术界的明日之星
Robert spotted and developed relationships
并和他们培养关系
with up-and-coming artists,
四处旅行买♥♥画
traveled about purchasing paintings.
我们分工平衡
It was a good balance.
直到罗伯特得了癌症
Until Robert got cancer.
克莱尔尽全力顶替他的工作
Claire did what she could to fill his shoes,
但我们仍流失了几位重要的艺术家
but we lost a couple of important artists.
我试过买♥♥下罗伯特在公♥司♥里的股份
I tried to buy Robert out of his half of the firm.
也给了他很好的价格 但是克莱尔...
And I offered a good price for his share, too, but Claire --
等等 是你最先提出要收♥购♥的
W-w-wait -- wait a minute. You initiated the buyout?
是早期 当时他还病着
Earlier, while he was sick,
好让我重建公♥司♥业务
so I could begin rebuilding the business.
-但克莱尔求我再缓一缓 -为什么
- But Claire begged me to hold off. - Why?
她认为 让罗伯特出♥售♥股份会让他感觉
She felt having Robert sell would make him feel like
我们已经接受他将死的事实
we'd accepted his death as inevitable.
那么他复原之后呢
And then after he recovered?
当时就仿佛罗伯特一觉醒来
It was as if one day Robert woke up
突然就不在乎我们的事业了
and didn't care about our business anymore.
当然 他卧病期间我亏了钱
Of course, I lost money while he was ill.
长官 陶和巴斯有可能找到凶手了
Ma'am, Tao and Buzz may have found a match for our killer.
谢谢你
Thank you.
芬奇先生 你对我们非常有帮助
Mr. Finch, you've been very, very helpful.
普罗文茨和富林副队会继续和你谈
Lieutenants Provenza and Flynn will continue with you.
谢谢
Thank you.
芬奇先生 你能想到什么
Mr. Finch, was there anything
关于他私人生活的事
in his personal life that you can think of
有可能会导致罗伯特性情大变
that could have caused this sudden change in Robert?
除了领会到生命短暂以外
Besides an understanding that our time on earth is short,
我就不知道了
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
这是马库斯·坎普 他跟杰西买♥♥枪
Meet Marcus Kemp, buying his gun from Jesse.
这也是他 六天前从曼彻斯特
Here he is again six days ago at LAX
飞抵洛杉矶国际机场
arriving from Manchester International.
他搭商务舱 机票用现金买♥♥的
He flew business class and paid for his ticket in cash.
一点也不可疑呢
Nothing suspicious about that.
知道这位坎普现在在哪儿吗
Do we know where Mr. Kemp is right now?
又回到洛杉矶机场了
Back at LAX.
刚办好前往曼彻斯特的登机手续
Just checked in for his flight back to Manchester.
-胡里奥 -遵命
- Julio. - Yes, ma'am.
想升头等舱的经济舱乘客
Someone in Economy's about to get
现在有个空位了
the upgrade they've been hoping for.
我是拉什蒂·贝克
I'm Rusty Beck,
您收看的是《身份》
and this is "Identity".
首先 你的分享模式是什么
First, how are you sharing this?
发布到视频网站然后...
You just uploading it to youtube and...
对 对 但是...
Well, yeah, yeah, but,
但是我的大学同时也会直播...
but my university is also streaming it on -- on a --
天啊
Oh, god.
你需要更大的网络足迹
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表