剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
你怎么知道
How did you know?
我们可以给你开点安♥定♥片♥
Well, we could give you a little Valium
来缓解压力
for your stress.
好了 吉雅小姐
?Okay, Ms. Gia.
诊费加上加急费
With the consultation, plus the acceleration fee,
一共是三千五百美金
your total today comes to $3,500.
好
Okay.
你不需要知道我的社保信息
Aren't you gonna ask for my insurance information
或者让我填医疗表之类的吗
or make me fill out some kind of medical form?
你太可爱了
?Oh, you're so adorable.
不 不用 问诊是免费的
No, no. The appointment is free.
我收费的是这些 维他命 矿物质
What I charge my patients for is this -- vitamins, minerals.
明白了吗
See how it works?
好了 艾米 问诊结束
Okay, Amy. Appointment's over.
明白了 很好
I do. I do. ?Oh, good.
这就是你被捕的原因 黛布医生
Which is why you're under arrest, Dr. Deb.
等等 等一下 你在干吗
Hold on! Wait! What are you doing?!
开玩笑 不是 你是认真的
Are you jok-- You're not. You're serious?
-你没有预约 -蒂娜那个贱♥人♥
- You don't have an appointments! - Oh, that bitch Tina! Oh!
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
-这是个圈套 -你所说的一切
- This is entrapment. - Anything you say can
都有可能会作为呈堂证供
and will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权聘请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你聘请不起 政♥府♥将为你
If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed for you
-分配一位 -我要找我的律师
- by the state. - I want to talk to my lawyer.
在我们完成逮捕手续后
Well, you can call your lawyer
你可以打给你的律师
after we put you through booking.
对不起 伊森 帮我移车
I'm sorry, Ethan. Move my car!
这是胡扯
This is bullshit.
我的当事人是一位
My client is an industry-recognized
受行业认可的医护人员
medical professional
不应被如此对待
and shouldn't be treated this way.
不幸的是 我们被禁止
Unfortunately, we're forbidden
以她真正该被对待的方式对待她
to treat her the way she really deserves.
但我们愿意叫地方检察官过来
But we're willing to consider calling in a D.A.
达成和解
and settling on a plea
如果她告诉我们
if she'll tell us
她都给哪些人开了这些鸦♥片♥剂
to whom she prescribed all these opiates.
黛布医生不在登记薄上记录
Dr. Deb keeps names off the books
名人顾客的名字 以保护他们的身份
to shield the identities of her celebrity clientele.
健康保险流通与责任法案保护
And HIPAA protects the --
非法推销受控药品
Illegally pushing controlled substances
不是医疗行为
does not constitute a medical practice,
尤其是在调查谋杀案时
especially during a murder investigation.
谋杀 什么 等等
Murder? What? Wait.
克里斯·沃克本快要摆脱毒品
Chris Walker was supposed to be in recovery.
你的处方直接把他送进了坟墓
Your prescription sent him straight to the morgue.
不不不 我从没卖♥♥羟考酮给克里斯
No, no, no. I never sold oxy to Chris.
-黛布医生 -闭嘴
- Dr. Deb, ple-- - Shut up.
我只卖♥♥给了他的营养师
I only sold them to his dietician.
我发誓
I swear.
-他的营养师 -会是他妈妈吗
- His dietician? - ?Could that be his mother?
不
Oh, no.
我对此感觉不妙
I have a bad feeling about this.
他的营养师叫什么
Does this dietician have a name?
杰瑞德·斯科普斯
Yes. Jared Scopes.
很明显 高度紧张 压力很大
A little high-strung, under a lot of pressure, apparently.
还好我女儿已经习惯了
Thank God my daughter is used to
我总是让她失望
me disappointing her.
杰瑞德 杰瑞德
Jared. Jared.
副队
Hey. Lieutenant.
谋杀案调查的怎么样了
How's the murder investigation going?
非常好
Terrific.
我们有很多嫌犯 但没有动机
We have lots and lots of suspects but no motive.
事实上 每个与此案有关的人
In fact, everyone involved in the case
都因为既得利益而希望克里斯活着
had a vested interest in keeping Chris alive.
除了克里斯他自己
Except maybe Chris.
你有时间解答私人问题吗
Do you have time for a person question?
非常私人的
Maybe very personal?
是你和古斯的事吗
well, is it about you and Gus?
不是
No.
可以啊
well, yeah, hey.
我有一点时间 怎么了
I think I got a second. What's up?
你从什么开始可以确认
When did you know for sure
你不再是个酗酒者了
that you weren't an alcoholic anymore?
不 我仍然是个酗酒者
Oh, no. I'm still an alcoholic.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我永远都会是个酗酒者
I always will be an alcoholic.
只不过 我不喝酒
Only, I don't drink.
好吧 但你怎么变成这样的
Okay, but how did you get to that place?
你要问的并不是我如何变成这样的
Well, it's not "How did I get here?"
而是我如何保持这样
It's "How do I stay here?"
清醒时 我处于所有的社交关系中
Look, sober, I am present in all my relationships.
我为什么要拿纱伦和这一切
Why would I trade Sharon and all this
来交换一晚上的寻欢作乐
for another night on the town?
当然 不是每个人都能明白这点
Of course, not everybody gets to that point.
你怎么知道
And how do you know
何时可以给别人一次新的机会
when to give someone another chance?
没有固定套路
There's no formula.
但有时不给别人机会
But not giving people another chance
伤害的是自己 而不是别人
sometimes hurts you more than them.
好了 该动真的了
All right. Time to get real.
你骗了我 杰瑞德
You lied to me, Jared,
你骗了我女儿 骗了我的朋友
you lied to my daughter, and you lied to my friends.
我们相信 你真的认为
We believed that you really thought
有人杀害了克里斯·沃克
someone else killed Chris Walker.
虽然我不想说 但我告诉过你了
Hate to say it, but told you so.
你很喜欢说"我告诉过你了"
You love to say "I told you so."
-不是我 -是有一点点
- It wasn't me. - Okay. A little.
别说了 行吗 停下
Stop, okay? Just stop.
我们知道你买♥♥了羟考酮
We know you bought the oxycodone
掺进克里斯·沃克的蛋白质粉里
to put in Chris Walker's protein powder.
等等 什么 羟考酮
Wait, what? Oxy?
-在香草粉里 -维利香草
- In the vanilla powder? - Very Vanilla.
我帮他摇制的
I made him that shake.
对 你做的 那东西杀了他
Yeah, you did. And it killed him.
得了吧 杰瑞德
Come on, Jared.
黛布医生指认了你就是克里斯·沃克的营养师
Dr. Deb identified you as Chris Walker's dietician friend.
是 但那个羟考酮的药方
Yeah, but that oxy prescription --
不是用来害死克里斯的 那是我的
that wasn't to kill Chris. That was for me.
等等 你是说是你服了那些药
Wait a minute. Are you saying you took the drugs?
要不然我怎么忍♥受那个
How else am I supposed to endure
满嘴牢骚 自命不凡 脾气暴躁的混♥蛋♥
that whining, entitled, miserable jerk?
杰瑞德 羟考酮是鸦♥片♥类药物
Jared, oxy is an opiate.
你是个瘾君子 就这么简单
You're an addict, plain and simple.
-对 你的工作不是要求你... -好吧
- Yeah, doesn't your job require that you -- ?- Okay, fine.
我很失败
I failed.
我让克里斯失望了 让你们失望了
I failed Chris, I failed you guys,
也让我妈妈失望了
I failed my mother.
但我没有把羟考酮放到他的香草奶昔里
But I did not put oxy in his vanilla smoothie.
-维利香草 -放到他的维利香草奶昔里
- Very Vanilla. - In his very vanilla smoothie!
维利香草
Very Vanilla.
这跟是什么牌子的香草奶昔有什么关系啊
What difference does it make how vanilla the smoothie is?
听着 那个羟考酮花了我一大笔钱
Look, that oxy -- that cost me a lot of money.
我绝不会跟那个自以为是的混♥蛋♥分享
I would never split it with that smug bastard ever.
测试我
Test me.
我早上刚吃了半片羟考酮
Took half an oxy this morning.
别担心 我们会测试的
Yeah, don't worry. We'll test you.
但这不代表你没有杀害克里斯·沃克
But that doesn't mean you didn't kill Chris Walker.
我为什么要杀他啊 为什么
Yeah, but why would I do that? Why?
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表