剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
会被详细地解释给陪审团
will be carefully explained to the jury.
他们不会喜欢的
And they won't like that.
这让死刑
It makes the death penalty
听起来就像公共服务一样
sound like a public service.
我们会指控你一系列特殊情况
Yeah. We have special circumstances wherever you look --
两宗谋杀 埋伏行凶
double homicide, lying in wait.
还有一项是什么
What was the other one? Oh, I know --
谋杀♥警♥♥察♥
killing a cop.
我没有杀他 我当时在酒吧
I didn't kill him! I was at the bar! I d--
你没有直接杀人
You didn't swing the ax,
但是你置哈德森警官于危险之中
but you placed Detective Hudson's head on the block
这就足够指控一级谋杀了
and that is good enough for murder one.
所以要么现在你坦白
So, you're gonna tell me
所有我想知道的信息
everything I want to know right now,
要么我现在去问试图逃跑的布雷迪
or I'm moving on to run-away Brady
到时候你只能在法庭上为自己辩护了
and you can take your chances in court.
丽莎 快点
Come on, Lisa.
说点我想要的
Give me what I need.
说点我想要的
Give me what I need.
没有谋杀指控 也没有数罪并罚
No murder charges, no consecutive sentences.
我们最多接受过失杀人
We take the max on manslaughter
和意图持毒分销的罪名
and possession with intent to distribute,
同时服刑 就这些
all served concurrently -- nothing else.
这要取决于她假设性的说辞是什么了
That depends on what her hypothetical statement sounds like.
我从没有把冰♥毒♥给任何不想要的人
I-I never gave meth to anybody that didn't want it.
波很高兴
And -- and Bo was pleased
几场戏都进行得更顺利了
that the scenes were going more smoothly,
他的同演们
and that his -- his co-stars,
她们看上去自在多了
they seemed less inhibited.
但有时候 对那些女孩们来说
But sometimes for -- for these girls,
-药性过后很难熬 -谢谢你 丽莎
- the crash can be really hard. - Thank you, Lisa.
这很有帮助
That was very helpful.
布雷迪在网上看到
So, Brady read on the Internet
抗抑郁药物能够帮助
that antidepressants can help
缓解冰♥毒♥药性过后的反应
to ease the come-down from the meth.
所以你就给了朱迪和金吗
So you gave them to Jodi and Kim?
听着 我不是个医生 好吗
Look, I'm not a doctor, okay?
我不知道你不能把这些东西混合
I didn't know that you can't mix these things!
当然 之后
And then, of course,
汽车旅馆的女佣发现了朱迪和金 不是我
The motel maids find Jodi and Kim, not me.
我甚至好几天之后才知道
I-I didn't even know that they were dead
她们死了
for a couple of days.
玛德琳怎么了
What happened with Madeline?
那天是她的生日
It was her birthday,
我看得出她很焦虑
and I could tell that she was anxious,
所以我就让她吸了一点
so I just offered her a little bump.
然后 她承受不了
And just -- she just couldn't handle it.
我觉得她没什么耐药力
I guess she just didn't have a tolerance,
她立马就嗨了
and she went from zero to 60,
她就一直说
and she just kept saying,
"天哪 要来了
"Oh, my god, it's happening to me!
要发生在我身上了 就像朱迪和金一样"
It's happening to me, just like it happened to Jodi and Kim!"
但是她从来没有见过朱迪或者金
Only she had never even met Jodi or Kim!
这就是你为什么会知道
So that's how you learned
玛德琳和哈德森警探有接触了
that Madeline was talking to Detective Hudson.
我直到那一刻才知道
I had no idea the police were investigating anything
警方在调查
until that moment.
然后玛德琳嗨得一塌糊涂
And -- and Madeline was so messed up that I...
我不得不开车送她回酒店
...I had to drive her back to the hotel.
你在那里把她交给布雷迪
Where you handed her off to Brady,
然后你告诉他她是线人
and you told him that she was an informant!
我怎么知道他会
I didn't know that he was gonna
故意给她那些抗抑郁药物
deliberately gonna give her those antidepressants!
她和那个条子是朋友
And she was friends with that cop!
"那个条子"
"That cop"?
那个条子的名字叫做德鲁·哈德森警探
That cop's name was Detective Drew Hudson.
那么玛德琳死后 哈德森警官
Now, when Madeline died, Detective Hudson...
我以为他要杀了我
I thought that he was going to kill me.
我猜他跟玛德琳天天接触
I guess that he had been in daily contact with Madeline,
他很确信
and he was convinced
她会协助他以贩毒的罪名
that she was going to help him arrest Bo
逮捕波
for drug dealing,
至少这是他告诉我的
at least, that's what he told me.
哈德森警探跟我解释说
And Detective Hudson explained to me
他在独自办案
that he was working the case alone,
如果我帮他抓到波
and that if I helped him to get Bo --
他就想办法让你全身而退
Then he'd find a way to keep you out of it.
所以你约哈德森在酒吧见面
So you set up a meeting with Hudson at the bar,
骗他 你告诉他什么了
lied to him -- told him what?
告诉他毒品藏在那个地方的一个袋子里
That there were drugs hidden at the location
上面有波的指纹
in a bag with Bo's prints on it.
没错 我给了他那个房♥子的钥匙
A-and, yes, I gave him the key to the house.
但是 听着 这整件事
But, look, uh, this whole thing --
这都是布雷迪的主意 我反对过了
this was all Brady's plan. I argued against it.
她在我们因这些罪名
She says all this in court
逮捕布雷迪之前 说出了所有事
before we arrest Brady on these charges
所以她不能反悔
so she can't take it back,
我给她一个二级谋杀
and I give her one count of murder two,
和一个策划谋杀的罪名
and one count of conspiracy to commit murder.
等等 我们刚才说过
Wait, wait! We were talking about --
就这样了 吉尔曼
That's what it's gonna be, Gilman,
不然我可以从布雷迪那里得到我需要的
or I'll get what I need from Brady
然后你就可以带着她的说辞等死吧
and you can take her statement and shove it up your ass.
这是包括警♥察♥在内的双重谋杀
That's a double-homicide with a cop!
那么酒保和化妆师进监狱
So, the bartender and the makeup artist go to jail,
那个性猎者无罪逃脱
and the sexual predator -- he goes free.
走着瞧吧
We'll see.
你可不希望陪审团
And you do not want a jury...
走着瞧吧
We'll see.
来决定你的人生
...to pass judgment on your life.
洛杉矶警局
队长 我刚刚跟玛德琳的哥哥谈过了
Captain, I just spoke to Madeline's brother.
为了让他们家不起诉我们
in return for his family not suing us,
他想确保销毁所有他妹妹
he wants to make sure all of Bo McClaren's video
和波·麦克拉伦拍的视频
featuring his little sister is destroyed.
你认为可行吗
You think that's doable?
很可行 这也让你
Very doable, and that also allows you
将哈德森警官的死当作
to treat Detective Hudson's death
是洛杉矶警局的一场悲剧
as a tragedy for the L.A.P.D.
也是他家人的一场悲剧
and for his family.
就是这样 是的 就是这样
Which it is, yes. Which it is.
麦克拉伦和他的律师还有富林
Mcclaren and his attorney are waiting with Flynn
在电梯边等
by the elevator.
我会去请求他们交出录像
I'll go and ask them for the video, then.
不 我去和他们谈 艾米
Oh, no. I'll talk to them. Um, Amy?
而且我们不打算请求任何事
And we're not going to ask for anything.
来吧 来
Come on. Come on.
副队
Lieutenant?
我不大会用那个旧的录像机
I'm having a problem with getting this old VCR to work,
如果不太麻烦的话 我想
and if it's not too much trouble, I was --
让我去看看
Let me take a look at it.
我妈妈还在用录像机 巴斯
My mom still has a VCR, Buzz.
我也许能帮上忙
I may be able to help you.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
如果你搞清楚了怎么设置那玩意儿
If you figure out how to program one of those things
真的能在你外出吃晚饭的时候
so that it actually records a show
录下节目的话 跟我说说
while you're having dinner, let me know.
本来可以买♥♥酒喝的三百美元
Another $300 I could have spent drinking.
领养申请
桑切斯
我的天 我还以为这些破事儿都完了呢
Oh, my god. I thought all this bullshit was over.
是的 你被捕了
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表