剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
When we first told you about Heather's death,
你说"真的吗 棒极了"
you said, "Really? Terrific."
你听起来有点咬牙切齿
Which makes you sound a little bitter.
我为什么要咬牙切齿
Why should I be bitter?
海瑟只是把所有对我最重要的东西都夺走了
Heather only took all the things that were most important to me.
我的事业 我的升职加薪
My career, my promotion and the salary that went with it,
还有一个我爱他胜过世界上一切的孩子
and a kid that I loved more than anything else in the world.
那还 那还真是挺残酷的
Well, that's, uh -- that's tough
当你爱上了一个错误的人的话
when you fall for the wrong person.
你和海瑟怎么认识的
How did you and Heather meet?
你知道萨尔达吗
You know Sareda?
卖♥♥护肤品 香水 洗浴用品的那个品牌
Skin care, fragrances, bath and body?
知道 我其实在他们公♥司♥里还有点小股份
Oh, yeah. I have a little stock in the company, actually,
但我负担不起他们的产品
but I can't afford their products.
我车里有些小样
I've got samples in my car.
等讯问结束后 你可以随便挑
When we're done here, you can have your pick.
我曾经是他们最顶尖的销♥售♥
I used to be their top sales guy.
5年间 我从萨尔达第三大街店的店长
In five years, I went from running the Sareda store
升到了管理整个南加州所有
on Third Street to managing every boutique
精品店的位置
in Southern California.
然后管理层想把
And then the corporate brass wanted to give me
落基山脉以西的所有公♥司♥交给我管理
the whole corporation west of the Rockies,
但那意味着我要远离我的孩子 所以
but it would have meant being away from the kid, so...
你拒绝了晋升吗
You turned down the promotion?
对 我拒绝了
Yeah, that's what I did.
这个海瑟 还真是有本事
Wow, this Heather -- what a piece of work.
高技术人才啊
Highly skilled work.
对 我还没来得及说"家庭第一"
Yeah, quicker than you could say "Family first,"
就被降级去经营一家电了
I was demoted back to running one store.
更糟的是我再也没法帮海瑟搞到
Worse, I couldn't get Heather all of the cleansers
免费的洗面奶和磨砂膏了
and scrubs that I sell for free anymore,
我两次忘记交抚养费 猜然后怎么着
and I missed two child support payments, and guess what?
海瑟告诉我伊森还不是我的儿子
Heather tells me that Ethan isn't even my son.
-什么 -你敢相信吗
- What? - Can you believe it?
后来我在质疑她的时候
And then when I contested her,
发现她从来都没有
turns out she'd never actually
在出生证明上写过我的名字
written down my name on the birth certificate.
你连看望这个孩子的合法权利都没有
And you had no legal right to even see the kid.
谁不想杀这个女人
Who didn't want to kill this woman?
我的天 那就是动机
My God. Now, that is motive.
我说服她让我做了一次亲子鉴定
I made her let me take a paternity test,
证明我不是
which I failed.
-是谁做的鉴定 -余[音同"你
- Who administered the test? - Yu.
我们 洛杉矶警局吗
Us? The LAPD?
不 不是洛杉矶警局
No, not the LAPD.
余
Yu.
余
Yu.
我们没做过
We didn't do it.
余医生
Ah, Dr. Yu.
他的英语说得不好 但是他名气挺大
His English isn't so good, but he's reputable.
他上门来采集了样本
He made a house call to collect the sample.
现在我们知道这个亲子鉴定
Well, now we know that the paternity test
一文不值了
is officially worthless.
保险起见 我们再做一次鉴定吧
Let's just do the test again, just to be sure.
-孩子的外公外婆呢 -海瑟的父母吗
- What about the grandparents? - Heather's parents?
他们人很好 佩吉和戴尔都是好人
They're great. Peggy and Dale are great people.
我们关系一向不错
We've always gotten along.
你的皮肤完美无瑕 顺带说一句
you have flawless skin, by the way.
谢谢
Oh, uh, thank you.
尽管如此 如果你用了萨尔达的矿物洗面奶
Even so, if you used Sareda's cleansers with petrolatum,
它会在油脂周围形成一圈碳氢链
which form a hydrocarbon chain around the oils --
我的天 我这是在干什么
Oh, my God, what am I doing?
我恨我自己
I hate myself.
很高兴和你们合作 但是这根本没必要
Happy to cooperate, but that was totally unnecessary.
证明事实也没什么坏处 欧文医生
No harm in verifying the facts, Dr. Irwin.
我也觉得 但是结果出来之前
I suppose, but I knew Ethan was my child
我就知道伊森是我的孩子
even before I got the test results.
你是怎么知道的呢
And how is that?
他长出来的乳牙的样子
The way his baby teeth came in.
每一颗都和箭一样直
Straight as an arrow, every one of 'em.
那很少见 我父亲是个牙医
That is rather unusual. My father was a dentist.
我的哥哥和姐姐也是牙医
As is my brother and sister.
但愿别扯到用牙线清洁牙齿上去
I hope this doesn't veer off into flossing.
我的家庭里出了很多牙医
Dentistry is very big in my family.
这是海瑟·卢茨的电♥话♥ 有什么能帮忙的吗
Yes, this is Heather Lutz. How may I help you?
我从伊森长牙之前
Well, I've been checking Ethan's gums
就一直帮他检查牙龈
since before he teethed,
我一看到他长出来的牙的样子
and as soon as I saw them coming in,
就知道我们血脉相连 都是那么的棒
I knew we were related. They were that good.
不 不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no.
不是累死的那个死
Not dead as in dead tired.
是去世 没命 逝世的那个死
Dead as in deceased, uh, lifeless, passed away.
为什么 为什么要留言
Why? Why take a message?
你们两个是怎么扯上关系的
How did you two become involved?
海瑟八年前到我这来做烤瓷牙
Heather came in eight years ago for veneers.
-做完牙之后 -你们俩两就生了个孩子
- By the time we were done -- - You had a kid together.
听着 我一般不和患者上♥床♥
Mm. Now, look, I don't sleep with patients.
海瑟几乎是唯一的一个
Heather was... almost the only one.
你对于抚养伊森达成了什么协议
What kind of arrangements did you make for Ethan's care?
性质非常友好
It was amicable.
我每个月给她现金还提供免费的牙齿检查
I gave her cash every month and free dental.
所以她从两个男人手里都拿子女抚养费吗
So she was collecting child support from two separate guys?
当你听说海瑟的谋杀案时
When you heard about Heather's murder --
我很震惊 然后也没那么震惊
I was shocked... and then not shocked.
她对别人的生活都毫不关心
She was careless with other people's lives,
有的时候 会让我非常不开心
and sometimes, as I know myself, that catches up to you.
不过海瑟的死不会影响
Though Heather's death will not affect
-我和伊森的关系 -为什么不会
- my relationship with Ethan. - And why wouldn't it?
海瑟的父母决定起诉她争夺孩子的完全监护权
Heather's parents decided to sue her for full custody of the boy,
为了这事 他们要我签字放弃我的亲权
and to do that, they want me to sign over my parental rights,
我现在就可以这么做 毫不犹豫
which I will do now, in a heartbeat.
不过我会继续付孩子的抚养费
Though I will maintain child support,
并且继续做伊森的牙医
and I will continue to be Ethan's dentist.
这么说 阻碍外公外婆
So, the only thing that's standing between
得到孩子监护权的唯一一个人
the grandparents and full custody of this child
-就是他们的女儿 -你知道
- was their daughter. - You know,
和这个案子有关的人员里面
we haven't met one person on this case yet
还没有一个人没有动机谋杀她
that didn't have a motive to kill this woman.
所以 现在我们做什么 队长
So, what do we do now, Captain?
我们去外婆家
To Grandmother's house we go.
副队
Oh, Lieutenant?
你现在有时间吗
Uh, do you have a second?
当然 怎么了
Yeah, sure. What's up?
我不 我不确定怎么提起这件事
I'm not -- I'm not sure exactly how to bring this up,
但那个房♥子 你们找到被害人的地方
but this house where you found the murder victim,
你想和我妈妈一起买♥♥
you want to buy it with my mom.
也许 怎么了
Maybe, why?
是 是这样
Yeah, um, it's just,
这件事让我担心我是不是
it's got me wondering if I might be...
碍事了
in the way.
就是 影响你和纱伦搬到一起 现在
You know, of you and Sharon moving in together now that --
等等 首先 这房♥子有三件卧室三个卫生间
First, the house has three bedrooms and three baths.
我做梦也不会想要请你妈妈和我搬到一起住
I wouldn't even dream of asking your mother to move in with me
而不带上你
without you.
我的天 如果她认为我想要抛下你
Oh, my God, if she thought I was trying to get rid of you...
这样吧 等这案子结了
I'll tell you what -- when this murder is done,
我们一起去房♥子那里
we'll all run by the house together
没有犯罪现场胶带
without the crime scene tape
和尸体在游泳池里的时候 看看那地方合不合适
and a body in the pool, and see if it's the right place
让我们三个人尝试一起生活
for all three of us to give it a go.
好吗
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表