剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
如果此话属实 那为什么
If that's true, then why weren't
这些照片未被收录进调查报告
these pictures included in discovery?
那塞克斯警探下载到她自己私人设备上的
And what about the Offkey app that Detective Sykes
无钥系统软件呢
downloaded to her personal device?
-那可没记录到调查报告里 -纱伦
- That was not in the notes. - Sharon?
塞克斯警探没有把软件记录在案
Detective Sykes did not document the app in notes
是因为她只是想看看软件是如何工作的
because she'd seen it in operation...
但是我们的调查报告中对无钥系统进行了详述
...but Offkey is covered in detail by our report.
法官大人 警探使用她自己的手♥机♥
Your honor, the detective used her own phone
记录犯罪现场
to memorialize the crime scene,
这么做违反了洛杉矶警局的规定
which is against LAPD policy,
而且之后又未向辩方提供这一讯息
and then failed to divulge the materials to the defense.
法官大人 遗憾的是 市政执法机关的规定
Your honor, unfortunately, municipal law enforcement policy
并不能一直紧跟
cannot always change in exact tandem
科技进步的潮流
with technological advances.
法官大人 州郡市政♥府♥
Your honor, the city, county, and state
坐拥大量资源
have enormous resources,
而当他们指控我的委托人犯有一级谋杀罪
and when they are prosecuting my client for first degree murder
以及雇佣一位他们找不出来的杀手之时
and for hiring a hitman that they can't produce --
罗思曼女士 我不需要听你跟我重复
Ms. Rothman, I don't need to be briefed on charges
我正在审的案子的指控罪名
I'm trying in my own courtroom, okay?
还有你是怎么知道警探的手♥机♥里
And how did you know to ask about all this crap
-存有这种照片的 -是啊 问得好
- on the detective's cellphone anyway? - Yeah, excellent question.
抱歉这是保密的 法官大人
I'm afraid that information is privileged, Your Honor.
-是你的委托人告诉你的吗 -有意思
- Your client told you? - Fascinating.
不是吗
Isn't it?
未能在报告中提及手♥机♥下载程序一事
Failure to disclose a downloaded app
对我来说是个新的案例
is a new one on me.
我想先查一下有没有先例
I'd like to check for precedent.
但在我们对
But before we consider
罗思曼小姐的无效审判动议做出考量之前
Ms. Rothman's motion for mistrial,
让我先重新检视一遍犯罪现场收集到的证据
let me go through every exhibit from the crime scene
并把调查报告中的视频和照片
and compare the videos and photos
与这台手♥机♥里的进行一下比对
to the ones on this phone.
很多自♥拍♥啊
Wow, a lot of selfies.
就好像丹尼想在卡特琳娜岛的
It's as if Danny wanted to document himself
每一寸土地上都留下记忆
on every square inch of Catalina Island.
他还是个孩子
Well, he's a teenager.
听起来他真的很怀念和他父亲一起生活的日子
Looks like he really missed living with his dad.
父亲的角色是很难以被取代的
Fathers are hard to replace.
就如同某人所说
Just so someone said it --
有某个次元中 丹尼和他父亲
there's a world where Danny and his father
在其中♥共♥同完成了这件谋杀案
worked this murder out together.
但他们俩的手♥机♥一直都在卡特琳娜岛上
But both their phones were on Catalina the whole time.
布鲁姆先生不愿意签调取他手♥机♥内讯息的
Mr. Bloom didn't like signing the consent form
同意书 而且他在我们先行询问他儿子的时候
for his cell, and he seemed pretty nervous
显得相当紧张
tThat we were talking to his son first.
我想知道是为什么
I wonder why.
没人告诉我们发生了什么
And no one will tell us what's going on,
-我也很担心我妈妈 -不用担心
- and I'm worried about my mom. - Don't be.
你妈妈当时根本都不在那里
Uh, your mom wasn't even there when the --
我们称之为非法入侵
Well, we'll call it the unlawful entry
你们的居所
of your house.
在卡特琳娜岛玩得怎么样
How was Catalina?
棒极了 除了岛上的食物
Great, except for the food.
你们两个在岛上是自己做饭吃吗
Oh, were the two of you cooking for yourselves?
如果你把加热罐头焗豆称为烹饪的话
If you call heating up canned beans cooking.
但我爸爸一直就是那种
But my dad's always been more of
"我们来用微波炉热点东西"的那种人
"Let's put something in the microwave,"
我则是除了炒蛋和烤土司什么都不会做
and I can't make anything except scrambled eggs and toast,
而就这样我还需要一台烤面包机
and I need a toaster for that.
总之 昨天晚上 我们放弃做菜的尝试
So anyway, last night, we gave in
-去了一间餐馆吃饭 -是哪家餐厅
- and, uh, went to a restaurant. - Which restaurant was that?
是岛那一边唯一的一家餐厅
uh, it was the only one on that side of the island.
海港烤肉
Uh, Harbor Grill?
希望海港烤肉的网站正常在线
Hopefully, Harbor Grill's online.
大约是什么时候
About what time?
7点多一点 怎么了
A little after 7. Okay, look, what's going on?
是我们家里有什么东西失窃了吗
Is something stolen from our house?
-我们不这么认为 -看起来是这个了
- We don't think so, no. - And this looks like it.
有人看到你出现在餐馆了吗
Anyone see you at the restaurant?
没有我们认识的人 但是 是的
Nobody we knew, but, I mean, yeah.
当然 很多人看到我了
Sure, lots of people.
有五个年长一点的女孩子
There were, uh, five older girls
和我们一起坐的渡船
that were on the ferry with us.
而我爸爸 好像 跟前台的
And my dad, like, made friends
那个家伙交上了朋友
with the guy behind the register.
这很重要吗
Now is this really important?
是的 怎么交上朋友的
Yes. Made friends how?
是这样的 我们带的那个充电宝
Okay, um, so the portable charger that we took --
给弄丢了 而我爸爸的手♥机♥没电了
it got lost, and my dad's cell ran out of power.
我的也没有信♥号♥♥ 听着 我爸试着去找信♥号♥♥
Mine couldn't get a signal. And, look, dad tried.
你知道的 走出餐馆 营地周围转了转
You know, went outside with it, around the campsite,
然后他回来问那个
and he goes back in and asks the guy
在收银台后面的家伙
behind the cash register
他能不能趁着手♥机♥在吧台后面充电
if he could use their land line while, you know,
用一下他那里的固定电♥话♥
he charged his phone behind the bar.
真的吗 他打给谁了
Really? Um, who did he call?
我不知道 我没问
I don't know. I didn't ask.
如果布鲁姆先生拿着他的手♥机♥出去逛了逛
If Mr. Bloom was walking around with his son's cell...
他就可以打开软件
he could've opened the app,
找到新的用户名的密♥码♥
found the new user name and password,
并用餐馆的固定电♥话♥告知别人
and called someone with it from the restaurant land line.
然而还有个问题
There's still a problem.
因为钱德勒居所的系统并没有识别到
'Cause no new bluetooth device was recognized
新的蓝牙设备
at the Chandler residence.
我查过他老婆的手♥机♥了 从未离开过圣芭芭拉
I checked the wife's phone, and it never left Santa Barbara.
而她也没有 如果相信
And she didn't either, if you believe
所有覆盖了她酒店房♥间走廊的
all the security cameras covering the hallway
-监控摄像头没有撒谎的话 -好吧 麦克 安迪
- to her hotel room. - Okay, Mike, Andy,
是时候给海港烤肉打电♥话♥了
It's time to call Harbor Grill
看看他们是不是记得什么
and see what they remember
并且请求他们的合作
and ask for a little cooperation.
一切都要按照汤姆说的做
It's Tom's way or else.
妈妈总会站在他那一边
Mom will take his side on everything.
你对你继父有意见吗
You have problems with your stepfather?
有
Yeah.
在我妈跟我爸还没离婚的时候
He had an affair with my mom
他就已经跟我妈好上了
while she was still married to my dad.
如果你自己的婚姻都守不住
If you break up a marriage,
也许你就没立场去教育别人
maybe you have no business telling other people
该怎么生活 你明白吗
how to live their lives, you know?
也许他连自己的性命
Well, maybe he didn't have any business
都没守住呢
being alive at all.
-什么 -你再也不用担心汤姆的事了
- What? - You don't have to worry about Tom anymore.
昨晚有人在你家把他枪杀了
Someone shot him to death in your house last night.
什么
What?
哪里
Where?
在你的旧厨房♥里 你的旧冰箱旁边
In your old kitchen by your old refrigerator.
谢天谢地我儿子当时不在
Well, thank god my son wasn't there.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
是的 你们俩当时安全地在卡特琳娜岛上
No, the two of you were safe on Catalina.
你正是从那里的一家海港烤肉店
Where you made an interesting phone call
打出了一通有趣的电♥话♥
from the Harbor Grill.
不 我...我没有给任何人打电♥话♥
No, I...I didn't call anyone.
真的吗 你儿子丹尼可不是这么说的
Really? Because your son Danny has a different story.
还有餐馆的经理布鲁诺·罗斯
And so does the manager of the restaurant, Bruno Ross.
我们刚跟他视频联♥系♥过
We just skyped with him.
我...我真的没有任何印象
I...I honestly don't remember anything like that.
这个布鲁诺肯定是把我跟别人搞混了
This Bruno must have me confused with someone else.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表