剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
And just bought a Maserati.
这有没有可能只是起意外
Well, is there any way this could've been an accident?
毕竟这家伙是个毒贩
I mean, the guy's a known drug dealer.
或许他想把一捆大♥麻♥
Maybe he tried to drop a bale of marijuana
从小飞机上扔下去 不小心滑倒了 对吧
out of a small plane and slipped. Yeah?
但受害人左手
But three of the victim's knuckles
三个指关节都断了
are broken on his left hand.
而且这里的碰撞痕迹
And these impact marks here
来自于硬底鞋后跟
are from the heel of a hard-soled shoe.
甚至还能看到小小的品牌标志
You can even see a small brand logo.
就像是他在挣扎求生时
As if someone was stomping on his hand
有人狠狠踩在他手上
while he tried to hold on for dear life.
谋杀
Asesinato.
西班牙语的谋杀
Um, murder.
雷达队长 这是我父亲 爱德华多·莫拉斯
Captain Raydor, my father, Eduardo Morales.
你好 爱德华多
Yes, Eduardo.
普罗文茨副队说过你也会一起加入我们
Lieutenant Provenza said that you would be joining us.
我们很高兴你能加入 莫拉斯警探
We're very pleased to have you, Detective Morales.
我能听懂 费尔南多 谢谢你 队长
This I understand, Fernando. Gracias, capit??n.
这家伙就没有别的方式可能伤到他的手吗
So there's no other way this guy could've hurt his hand?
可以去问问他前妻 安吉
We could ask his ex-wife, Angie.
他入狱后一年 她就与他离了婚
She divorced him a year into his prison term.
看来还出现过
And apparently there was a little
一些家庭暴♥力♥
domestic violence involved.
让巡警去接安吉
Let's have patrol pick up Angie
带她过来 来场早午间谈话
and bring her in for a late morning chat.
或许她能告诉我们
Maybe she can tell us whether or not
菲利克斯有没有会开飞机的朋友
Felix had friends with flying experience.
莫拉斯医生 你这里结束后
Ah, Dr. Morales, will you be joining us
会像以前那样一起来吗
when you wrap up here, as per usual?
还是你父亲在有点不方便
Or does having your father in town preclude that?
不会 工作为重
N-no. No. Duty first.
一直如此
As always.
太好了 谢谢你 医生
Great. And thank you, doctor.
受害人断裂的手指
Our victim's broken fingers may be key
可能是抓住凶手的关键
to our making an arrest.
我当了好几年的好妻子
I played my part for years,
现在我跟菲利克斯离婚了 结束了
But now Felix and I are divorced, as in over.
如果他又惹了什么麻烦 那是他自己的事
So if he's in trouble again, that is his problem.
-你为什么觉得他是惹麻烦了 -因为他一直如此
- Why would he be in trouble? - Because it's his natural state.
他最好是别指望我去救他 不可能
I mean, hope he's not expecting me to save his ass. No way.
他自己的事自己去解决
He solves his problems on his own.
我凭什么要为了菲利克斯而当不了沙龙的
I mean, why should I risk being top earner at the salon
销♥售♥冠军
for Felix?
这家伙就是个累赘
Okay, that guy is nothing but dead weight.
-我根本不在乎... -她不知道她说得多么正确
- You know what? I don't care... - She doesn't know how right she is.
-或许她知道 -...开着辆全新高档车
- Or maybe she does. - ...And he drives a brand-new fancy car...
-一般都是前妻 -依旧是个一无是处的废物
- It is always the ex-wife. - ...Still a lying, no-good bum.
等等
Hold on.
你怎么知道你前夫的新车
How do you know about your ex-husband's new car?
-你最近见过他吗 -见过
- Have you seen him recently? - Yeah.
大概两周前 他跑来我家
He showed up at my place, like, two weeks ago.
说什么"你好吗 宝贝"
And he's all, "'sup, babe?"
我说"别叫我宝贝 贱♥人♥
And I'm like, "Don't 'babe' me, bitch.
你还欠我一万五"
You owe me, like, 15 grand."
然后他把现金给了我
And then he gives it to me in cash.
一万五啊 他有说是哪里搞来的吗
15 grand. Well, did he say where he got it from?
从他新"生意伙伴"那拿的 什么"一切都很顺利"
From his new "business partner," and things were "going good."
"在搞些擦边球"啦
And he was "working something on the side."
他一定是扩大了业务范围
Well, he certainly branched out.
他想复合
...He wanted to get back together.
简直不敢相信
Can you believe that?
他有没说这个新搭档是谁
Did he say who this new partner was?
是不是飞行员 有飞行经验的人
Maybe a-a pilot? Someone with flying experience?
我不了解他的生活
I don't know his life.
好吧 那他的新生意会不会是...
Okay. But could his new business venture have been...
贩毒
Selling drugs?
我真的...
I...really --
安吉 这没什么大不了的
Come on, Angie. It's not a big deal.
菲利克斯有没有给你一些很赞的大♥麻♥
Did Felix give you an ounce or two of some really great pot?
如果有 那会犯法吗
Wouldn't that be illegal?
不会 不犯法
No. Illegal?
不 不会
No. No.
那没错 他是给了我一些大♥麻♥
Then yeah. He gave me some pot.
但你们可以拿走 劲太强了
But you you guys can have it. It is way too strong.
才吸了一半 我就差点用我家猫拖地板了
Half a puff, and I tried mopping the floor with my cat.
队长 为什么你的副队
Captain, why is your lieutenant
要独占访问...
asking for exclusive access to...
莫拉斯医生
Dr. Morales?
戴维斯局长 莫拉斯医生现在很忙
Chief Davis, Dr. Morales is very busy.
要不我们去外面谈
Maybe we could take this outside?
局长 我希望在你打断一个
Chief, I would prefer it if you called
正在调查的谋杀案前 最好能先打个电♥话♥
before interrupting an active murder investigation.
我希望重案组能遵守规定
And I'd prefer if major crimes followed proper protocols.
莫拉斯医生只是在帮忙...
Oh, Dr. Morales is just helping --
我不是说他
I'm not talking about him.
陶副队要求要立刻访问
Lieutenant Tao asked for immediate access
洛杉矶警局的地理围栏软件
to LAPD's geofencing software,
还有很多人排在你们前面等着用呢
and there are a lot of people in line ahead of you.
由于这是谋杀案 要不我们问问霍华德局长
Well, since this is a murder, why don't we ask Chief Howard?
你最好尽快想出个新策略
You are gonna have to think up a new tactic pretty soon,
毕竟不久之后 "问问霍华德局长"这招
because any day now, that "Let's ask Chief Howard"
很快就不能用了
is just gonna be a thing of the past.
毕竟我们还活在当下...
Well, while we are still in the present...
如果重案组要求特殊待遇
If major crimes insists on special treatment,
你当然能如愿以偿
of course, you will get it.
我就告诉其他人
I'll just tell everyone
他们得等到你们用完
that they're gonna have to wait until you're done.
你想让我这么做吗
Is that what you want me to do?
如果能的话就太好了 谢谢你
Yes, if you could. Thank you.
我不知道你怎么做到的
I don't know how you managed it,
但戴维斯局长让我们用的这个地理围栏软件
but the geofencing software that Chief Davis let us use
能为我们节省大量时间
will save an amazing amount of time.
为什么 这玩意儿有什么用
Why? What does it do?
它可以帮助我们找出潜在目击证人
Well, it will help us locate potential witnesses.
你不妨看一下地图
If you look at the map,
通过地理围栏 我们可以在受害者被发现的
through geofencing, we can virtually cordon off
地点周围圈定一块虚拟区域
the neighborhood in which we found our victim.
然后在死亡时间前后对社交网络平台上定位在
And then examine every post on social media platforms
这一区域内发布的所有信息进行排查
in this area around the time of death.
懂了 比如像是脸谱网 图享
Ah, s?, s?. Como Facebook, el Instagram.
还有推特
The Twitter!
推特 我不明白为什么大家都用推特
The tTwitter. I do not get it.
还有 我很讨厌阅后即焚
Also, I hate the Snapchat.
发现匹配 发现匹配
Match found. Match found.
发现匹配 发现匹配
Match found. Match found...
这还真是比我想象的要多得多啊
That's...so much more than I thought it would be.
昨晚很多人都在
Well, there were a lot of people
格里菲斯天文台
at Griffith Observatory last night
-观赏流星雨 -发现匹配 发现匹配
- watching a meteor shower. - Match found. Match found.
仰望星空 拍照留念
Looking at the stars, taking pictures.
我们得一条一条地翻阅每一条分享
We are going to have to go through every one of these posts
来找出潜在目击证人了
one by one to find a potential witness.
-发现匹配 发现匹配 -抱歉
- Match found. Match found... - Excuse me.
我得出去打个电♥话♥
I-I have to make a phone call.
发现匹配 发现匹配
Match found. Match found...
医生 你现在要走吗
Doctor, would you like to go?
我们可以稍后找到有用的线索后
And then we will report back to you...
再跟你汇报
...if we find a lead.
不 我身为医生的敏锐目光对于在这
Oh, no. My physician's eye could be crucial
堆积如山的海量信息中找出线索是至关重要的
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表