剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
A week or two ago.
这个家伙长什么样
What did this guy look like?
他有多高 发色 年龄 种族呢
A height? Hair color, age, race?
是个白人 大概五十多岁 浑身刺青
He was a white guy. Probably 50's. Tattoos all over.
你还记得其它有关他的事吗
Do you remember anything else about him?
他是个大块头 个头超大的
Oh, he was enormous, like a supersized fella.
这人个头算不算超大 达斯汀·奥布莱恩
How is this for supersized? Dustin O'Brien.
他在1992年被判诈骗罪
He was convicted of fraud in 1992.
好了 格里芬 请把这些
All right, Griffin, would you write
都写下来 好吗
all this down for us, please?
被判了五年 再加上由于暴♥力♥行为
Sentenced to five years and an additional 20
以及逃脱未遂罪被判了二十年
for violent behavior and an escape attempt.
二十五年 这时间足够怨恨发酵的了
25 years, that's plenty of time to develop a grudge.
是的 他上个月就被释放了
Yeah, and he was released last month.
我们会去查阅玛丽的财务情况
Okay, while we are going through Mary's finances
来确认那里没有动机
to make sure there's no motive there,
警督 打给达斯汀·奥布莱恩的假释官
Lieutenant, call Dustin O'Brien's parole officer.
我们去拜访一下超大号♥先生
Let's pay Mr. Supersize a home visit.
他上周三预约的时间出现了
He showed up for his appointment last Wednesday,
但是他之后的去向我就不清楚了
but I don't know Dustin's whereabouts since then.
这个地方是他的现住址
He lists this place as his current address.
我觉得是他表妹的家
His cousin's house, I think.
长官 我只是想提醒你
Sir. I just wanted to remind you.
胡里奥 如果你再提一回你的庭审
Julio, if you bring up your court hearing one more time,
我会逮捕你而不是这个嫌疑人
I am going to arrest you instead of this suspect.
现在我向你保证 你明天会有时间
Now I promise you, you will get out in time tomorrow
及时出去逛一逛
to legally putt-putt your way through the windmill.
-你们找达斯汀吗 -是的 他在吗
- Are you guys lookin' for Dustin? - We are. Is he here?
不在 从几天前的晚上就没再见过他了
Nope. Haven't seen him since a couple nights ago.
你们要逮捕他吗
Are you gonna arrest him?
你有理由我们应该这么做
Uh, you have a reason we should?
有的 为了让他离开我的沙发
Yeah, to get him off my couch.
-你想让你表兄被捕 -他是个大累赘
- You want your cousin arrested? - Yeah, he's a freakin' drag, man.
没有工作 也不帮忙做家务
No job, no help around the house,
天天抱怨他的生活
complaining about his life day in and out.
就和我与我丈夫离婚的理由一样
All the stuff I divorced my husband over.
我们需要搜查你的住♥宅♥
We need to search your property.
随便 如果这能对你逮捕达斯汀有帮助
Whatever. If it'll help you take Dustin with you,
我会给你当导游
I'll give you a guided tour.
所以他一直睡在这
So he's been sleepin' here.
他所有的东西都在走廊的壁橱里
All his stuff's in the hall closet.
他去监狱的时候 我好像才10岁
I was, like, 10 when he went to prison.
我让他待在这是因为他弟弟不理他
I just let him stay here 'cause his brother won't talk to him.
没想到他会待这么久
Didn't think he'd be here this long.
他这是在占便宜
He's takin' advantage.
警督 发现一盒22毫米的子弹
Lieutenant, found a box of .22s in here.
没有枪的迹象
No sign of a gun.
这是违反假释条款的证据
There's your parole violation.
达斯汀 你个笨蛋
Come on, Dustin, you moron.
猜猜谁回家来了
Guess who's home?
达斯汀 你有时间吗
Hey, Dustin. You got a minute?
快追 快追
Go, go, go!
你待在这
You're staying here.
停下来 停下来
Stop! Stop, stop, stop!
混♥蛋♥
Shit!
不好意思
Excuse me, folks!
我在和28街平行的街上
I'm parallel on Avenue 28.
我准备在奥尔比恩截住他
I'll cut him off at Albion.
混♥蛋♥
Shit!
奥布莱恩先生 在车里坐好
Mr. O'Brien, stay in your vehicle
双手抱头
with your hands over your head!
-跪下 -跪下来 蠢货
- Get down on your knees! - Get down. Get down, asshole,
否则我开枪打死你
or I'll shoot you dead!
卫斯 退后
Wes! Stand down.
什么 警督 我们发现了弹♥药♥
What? Lieutenant, we found ammunition.
退后 我来处理这个
Stand down. I will handle this.
你不能开枪
You do not fire your weapon unless you see
除非你看到有枪对着我们
a gun pointed at us.
达斯汀 你受伤了 你逃不了了
Dustin, you're injured. You can't escape.
停下来 否则事情会变得更糟
Stop where you are, or things are gonna get worse
非常非常快
very, very fast.
做得好 现在跪下来
Good. Now get on your knees.
-你有武器吗 -没有
- Do you have a weapon? - No.
面朝地趴下 双手放在背后
Get down on your stomach, hands behind your back.
快点
Come on.
赛克斯 叫急救人员来
Sykes, roll paramedics.
求求你
Please.
求求你 我不想再回到监狱里去了
Please, I don't want to go back to prison, man.
那医院怎么样
How 'bout a hospital?
卫斯 帮个忙
Wes, give me a hand.
这里是重案组1465分队
This is Major Crimes, unit 1465.
请急救人员到我们现在这个位置
Please have paramedics respond to our location.
这里有一名受车祸伤的男子
I have one male with traffic accident-related injuries.
好的
Okay.
安迪只需要表示他在娶他第一任妻子时
So all Andy has to do is show he was emotionally unprepared
没有做好心理准备
to be married to his first wife.
主教会同意取消的 非常简单
The bishop will grant the annulment. Couldn't be easier.
但是妈妈想让他自己主动想要这么做
Except that mom wants him to come up with the idea on his own.
为什么她这么想在教堂结婚
Why is she so set on getting married in a church anyway?
我的意思是 她经常去弥撒 但是安迪没去过
I mean, she goes to mass a lot, but Andy doesn't.
我不去 你也不去吧
I don't. You don't, do you?
我是过复活节的天主教
I'm an Easter Catholic.
这和我们没有关系
Look, it's -- it's not about us, okay?
教堂是我们成长♥期♥间 妈妈的支撑
The church was mom's support system while we were growing up.
教堂提供给她我们学习的机会
They gave her a break on our education,
教堂在她上晚班的时候帮她照顾孩子
they gave her child care when she worked late at night,
教堂确实支撑着她
and the church centers her. It really does.
有个处理办法是去问问安迪
Look, maybe one way of handling this would be to ask Andy.
问安迪什么
Ask Andy what?
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Good morning.
我们想
we were just gonna --
我们想问你
We wanted to know if you, uh...
实际上
Actually, there's -- there's --
没有必要再隐瞒下去了 里基
there's no need to hide it, Ricky.
安迪 我们只是想要知道
Andy, we were just wondering a little bit about
一些关于你上一段婚姻的事情
your last marriage.
这确实不关我们的事
Not that it is really any of our business.
不 如果你不想
No, no. And if you don't want to
和我们讨论这些是没关系的
discuss it with us, it's fine. Right.
不不不 我非常高兴你问出来了
No, no, no, no, no. I'm glad you asked.
我本来是想给你们一些关于保证的
I meant to give you boys some assurances about that.
桑德拉
Sandra, ah.
我们结婚的时候太年轻了
We married too young.
但是我母亲岁数大了 她想要孙子
But my mom was getting older, and she wanted grandchildren,
所以我们就照着做了
so we just went for it.
但是孩子出生后 我还没准备好
But when the kids were born, I wasn't ready.
我喝了很多酒 犯了很多错
Instead, I just drank too much and made mistakes.
孩子们的成长中几乎没有爸爸的陪伴
The children kind of grew up without a father.
桑德拉一直是一位非常好的妈妈
And all the while, Sandra was back home being the best mom
她可以全职工作 还试着去爱我
she could, working full-time, trying to love me.
所以我听起来像是
So it sounds to me like back then,
你那时候有点
you were just a little...
对婚姻完全没有做好心理准备
emotionally unprepared for marriage, maybe?
是的 这样说让我逃脱不少责任
Yeah, well, that's letting me off the hook a lot.
但是你说的没错
But you're not wrong.
这样说
Look...
重要的是 我已经为我不好的行为
The important thing is, I've accepted responsibility
负起责任
for my bad behavior,
我现在在努力补偿
and I've worked hard at making amends.
我不想再出现这种情况了
And I don't ever want to be in that situation again.
相信我 不要担心
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表