剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, my god, are we really gonna lie to an 8-year-old boy
找到了他死去的母亲 才能推进案件调查吗
about finding his dead mother to move our case forward?
下个红绿灯右转
Turn right at the next light
然后顺着那条路一直开
and keep going down the street
一直开到我以前的学校 然后右转
until you get to my old school, and then turn right.
我妈为什么不打电♥话♥给我
Why didn't mama call me?
亨利叔叔有电♥话♥的
Uncle Henry has a phone.
她不知道你之前在哪
She didn't know where you were.
如果我妈不在那里呢
What if mama's not there, though?
也许我们可以一直等到她回来
Well, maybe we can wait until she comes back.
还有其他人和你亨利叔叔住在一起吗
Does anybody else live with your uncle Henry?
有啊 我大概不该说他们是谁
Yeah. I probably shouldn't say who they are,
但是他们不会喜欢
but they won't like it
你们不打招呼就贸然到访的
that you stopped by without calling.
我们不仅仅是到访
We're not just stopping by.
就是那
That's it!
那是我以前的学校 我们快到了
That's my old school, and we're almost there!
再往前三栋房♥子 就是那里
Three more houses down... and there!
那是我亨利叔叔的房♥子
That's my uncle Henry's house.
你们往哪开
H-hey. W-where are you going?
-护送队 保持距离 -我们为什么不停下
- Convoy, hang back. - Why aren't we stopping?
停下 停下
Stop! Stop!
我们停到街角去 孩子
We're parking around the corner, kid.
就稍等一下 好吗
Just hang tight, okay?
怎么了 胡里奥 我只需要个地址
What is it, Julio? I just need an address.
我得申请搜查令
I got to call in a warrant.
不能根据马可的证词来申请 长官
Well, not based on Mark's statements, sir.
那我要怎么解释我们是如何找到这里的
How else can I explain how we got here?
我不在乎 长官
I don't care, sir.
我昨天就说了 我还会再说一遍
I said it yesterday, and I'll say it again --
这孩子不能做为证人
The boy cannot be a witness.
胡里奥 只不过是张搜查令
Julio, it's only a warrant.
这种记录是可以被查到的
It's discoverable.
如果这些雅利安混♥蛋♥发现
If these aryan assholes find out
是马可带我们找到这里的
that Mark led us to this house,
你觉得他们对待他会比
do you think they'll treat him better
对待他母亲更好吗
than they did his mother?
如果你想进行搜查
If you want us to conduct a search,
那就想个别的法子来证明他住在这里
then find another way to prove he lived here.
好的 胡里奥 好的 我看看怎么办
Okay, Julio. Okay, I'll see what I can do.
但我没法保证
But I am making you no promises.
法官又一次拒绝了我的延期审理申请
The judge flat out rejected my continuance.
所以 除非你们逮捕亨利·科尔森
So, unless you arrest Henry Colson
而且他是齐克隆兄弟会的成员
and he's a member of Z-brotherhood
同时我能立马把这案子和德怀特联♥系♥起来
and I can tie it to Dwight very quickly...
否则我的案子就只能以这一位被告
then my case will end with just this one defendant
被判有罪而结案了
being found guilty,
那艾娃·哈维斯就白白枉死了
And Ava Jarvis will have died for nothing.
如果这孩子能带我们去科尔森的住所
If the boy can take us to Colson's current residence,
我们能去查德怀特的指纹和DNA
we can search it for Dwight's prints and DNA
假定一个八岁的小男孩
That assuming an 8-year-old boy
还能记得这房♥子在哪里
can even remember where this house is,
而相互认识不代表合谋犯罪
and association does not a conspiracy make.
尽管我们很同情你的处境 巴里
And while we are sympathetic to your issues, Barry,
我们也还有谋杀案要查
we have our own murder to pursue.
什么事 普罗文茨副队
Yes, Lieutenant Provenza?
队长 是的 我们找到那栋房♥子了
Uh, Captain, yes, uh, we found the house,
但胡里奥很不希望我们
but Julio really doesn't want us
让那孩子的名字出现在搜查令申请上
to use the boy's name on the warrant.
我明白了
Well, I see.
在迈克从鉴证科
Um, in the items that Mike brought back
取回来的的物品中
from the print shed,
有一张马可在一所公立学校中
there was a photo of Mark during recess
课间休息的照片
at a public school.
如果那所学校在附近 他们可能在档案里
If there's one nearby, they could have his home address
会记录有他的家庭住址 副队
on record, Lieutenant.
有的 我觉得我们过来的路上经过了那所学校
Yeah, I think we passed that school on our way here.
但现在是暑假
But it's summer.
我 我不知道学校里还有没有人
I-I don't know if anybody's there.
反正值得一试
Well, it's worth a try.
有进展了跟我汇报 谢谢
Let me know your progress. Thank you.
你们找到科尔森的房♥子了吗
Have you found Colson's house?
我们找对社区了
We're in the right neighborhood.
我等不了挨家挨户盘查的结果了
I can't wait for the results of a door-to-door.
你有更好的办法的话
You have a better plan?
我们很欢迎你和我们分享
We're opening to hearing your advice.
显然校长对他印象很深刻
Apparently, he made quite an impression on the principal.
她记得马可 没问题
She remembered Mark, no problem,
还有他的行为问题
and his behavioral issues.
而且确认了马可指出的地址
And confirmed the house Mark pointed out
是他的邮寄地址
as his mailing address.
我们拿到电♥话♥许可了 可以行动了
We got a telephonic warrant, and we're ready to go.
桑切斯 这下可以了吧
Okay, Sanchez, happy?
开始行动
Let's move out.
等在这儿
Wait here.
不要到里面那间卧室去
Don't go in the back bedroom.
亨利叔叔会不高兴的
Uncle Henry doesn't like that.
谢谢提醒
Thanks for the heads up.
还有告诉妈妈我在这儿
And tell mama I'm here.
我们会的
Will do.
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 开门
L.A.P.D. Open up!
来一探究竟吧
Well, here we go.
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear!
保险箱
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
安全 整栋房♥都安全
Clear! House is all clear!
副队 到这里来看
Lieutenants, in here.
我猜这就是马可说的里面
Well, I guess this is the back bedroom
他的叔叔不让人进的这间卧室
Mark said his uncle kept people out.
巴斯
Buzz!
我看到厨房♥里放了很多吸毒工具
I saw a lot of drug paraphernalia in the kitchen.
巴斯 从这里开始拍
Buzz, uh, start in here.
好好享受展览吧
Enjoy the exhibit.
商业文件 看起来我们的纳粹毒贩子
Business documents -- looks like our nazi drug dealers
也搞房♥地♥产♥投资
were also real-estate investors.
有枪 有枪
Gun! Gun!
不要动 混♥蛋♥ 他有枪 胡里奥
Hold still, asshole! He's got a gun, Julio!
巴斯 退后
Buzz, stay back!
他从那个地毯下的活板门出来的
Came out of that trap door under the rug.
我想我们算是找到亨利叔叔了
Well, I guess we found uncle Henry.
每个人停下手中的事
Everybody stop what you're doing!
不许拿枪
No guns!
下面有一个非常易燃的毒品实验室
We have a highly combustible meth lab down here.
毒品实验室 我什么都没闻到
A meth lab? I don't smell anything.
这里面装了个大功率的空气过滤系统
Yeah, some kind of heavy-duty air-filtration system.
这家伙没把我们全炸上天已经是奇迹了
It's a miracle this guy didn't blow us all up.
等我们到了警局我一定向他表示感谢
Well, I'll be sure to thank him when we get downtown.
我妈妈在哪儿
Where's mama?
她不在房♥子里
She wasn't in the house.
谢谢你提醒了我们里面那间卧室的事
Thanks for that heads up about the back room.
幸好你说了
We needed it.
但我只想要我妈妈
But I want my mama, though.
你说过她在这儿的
You said she was here.
求你了 我们能在这儿等她吗
Please, can we wait for her?
求你了
Please?
我会乖乖的 好吗
I'll be good, okay?
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表