剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Okay, I am not having children
我是不会要小孩的
while we both work at the L.A.P.D.
你准备好退休了吗
Are you ready to retire?
因为我是不会退的
Because I won't.
肯定还有其他选择
That can't be the only option.
没有了 如果孩子的事对你那么重要
It's not. If the baby thing is that important to you,
找其他人给你生 不然就给我闭嘴
find somebody else or stop talking about it.
嫌疑人在交易
Number one is dealing,
看来这是他的工作点
and this appears to be his workstation.
这样一来事情就容易办了
That could make this easier.
这就不聊了吗
Conversation's over just like that, huh?
看 鲍勃 这好看吗
Oh, look, Bob, isn't this pretty?
洛杉矶警♥察♥
L.A.P.D.!
怎么回事 救命
What the hell? Help!
杰西·哈里斯 你被捕了
Jesse Harris, you're under arrest.
身上携带管制药品
For possession of a controlled substance.
看看
Look at that!
你奶奶会对你很失望的
Your grandma's gonna be so disappointed in you.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但我什么都没做
Yo, but I didn't do nothing.
你拒捕 袭♥警♥
You resisted arrest, assaulted an officer.
我袭♥警♥
I assaulted someone?
你把衣服扔到我脸上
You threw a t-shirt over my face,
这个人还对我进行非法搜查
and this guy conducted an illegal search on my person.
他们发现了毒品 但没找到这个左轮手♥枪♥
During which they found drugs, but not this revolver,
因为你昨晚把它扔进威尼斯运河了
which you threw into a Venice Canal last night.
我从没见过它
I never seen that before in my life.
真的吗 因为这把枪是你奶奶的
Really? Because the gun belongs to your grandmother.
-那就找她去吧 -我们找了
- Talk to her about it, then. - We did.
她说你从她床头柜上偷了这把枪
And she said you stole her gun from her nightstand.
奶奶是个疯婆子
Well, nana's a crazy bitch.
我为什么要偷她的枪
Why would I steal her gun?
也许你是想要这几周
Maybe you wanted to protect yourself
在威尼斯海岸抢钱包的时候
while purse-snatching around Venice Beach
保护自己
these last few weeks.
然后当你杀了胆敢反抗你的人之后
And when you killed someone for having the nerve to fight back,
你就把手♥枪♥扔进了运河
you tossed the revolver into a canal.
好吧 等一下
All right. Hold up a minute.
千万别提"律师"
Don't say "lawyer" yet.
在他提律师之前
Before we get to lawyer,
他还得再次否认所有事情
he has to deny everything again.
我不知道你们在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我没杀人
I never killed nobody.
我不是那种
Look, I'm not the type of guy
会枪杀别人的人
that just shoots people.
我给你个机会说服我
I'll give you one chance to make me believe that.
我们现在有足够的证据 杰西
We have enough evidence, Jesse,
可以指控你谋杀
to charge you with murder right now.
-不 不要 -为什么
- No, don't do that. - Why not?
从你坐下来开始你说的都是谎话
All you've done is lie since you sat down!
好吧
All right, listen.
-也许我该去找那个记者 -不不
- Maybe I should get that reporter. - No, no.
不要操之过急
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
但如果这个人准备认罪...
But if the guy's about to confess...
我告诉你们事情的真♥相♥吧
I'll tell you the complete truth.
你做了什么 杰西
What did you do, Jesse?
我在卖♥♥冰♥毒♥...卖♥♥得很多...
I was dealing ice...and a lot...
就在威尼斯...高速旁
Near Venice... speedway, all right?
那个人...我没见过他
And a guy...I never seen him before...
-他叫什么名字 -我不知道
- What was his name? - I don't know.
游客吧 他说他在威尼斯海滩
Some tourist. Said he'd been in Venice
才玩两天钱包就被偷了
for two days and already had his wallet stolen.
还说要一支枪来防身
Said he needed a gun for protection.
通常我会叫我朋友
You know, normally I call a friend
来处理这种事
for this kind of thing.
但他可能进监狱了
But he's in, like, jail, I think.
他的朋友在监狱里
He has friends in jail.
我怎么一点都不意外
Why am I not surprised?
你邀请他去你奶奶家
You invited him up to your grandmother's house
-然后把左轮手♥枪♥卖♥♥给他 -不
- and sold him her revolver? - No.
我让他在那等 然后我回家取
I had him wait, and I went back for it.
那人给了我100美金 然后我就再没见过他了
Dude gave me 100 bucks, and I never saw him again.
你怎么肯定你的客户是个游客
What makes you so sure that your customer was a tourist?
他说话有口音
Yo, he had an accent.
他有口音 什么口音
He had an accent? What about his accent?
差不多是英国口音
It was English. Something like that.
他是个英国人
He was an English dude.
这听起来不太像抢劫
This is starting to sound less like a robbery
反倒像是追杀
and more like a hit.
这是停车场里
This is a video screen grab
监控录像的截屏
from the security camera at the parking lot
杰西就在这把左轮手♥枪♥卖♥♥给我们的杀手的
where Jesse sold our killer the revolver.
这能用吗
Is it usable?
视♥频♥来♥源♥的清晰度越低
The less clarity we have from the source,
截屏解析要花的时间就越长
the longer the screen grab takes to resolve,
不过还是可能的
but probably.
如果我们的杀手是从英国坐飞机来的
If our killer flew in from the U.K.,
我们就能用脸部识别软件
we should be able to I.D. him
分♥析♥机场监控录像
through facial recognition software
来认出他
off airport security video.
尤其是洛杉矶 旧金山 圣地亚哥机场
Specifically LAX, SFO, San Diego,
因为我不爱赌博 还有拉斯维加斯
and because I don't like to gamble, Las Vegas.
首先我们只要查看
Now, to begin with, we're only looking at passengers
从曼彻斯特国际机场
on incoming flights from Manchester International,
盖特威克和希斯罗机场入港的乘客
Gatwick, and Heathrow.
假设他的确是从国外来的
Assuming he came from overseas.
我们的杀手照片更清晰了
Our killer's coming into focus.
这意味着我们对他的了解
Which means we'll know more about him
比对罗伯特·布兰森
than we do about Robert Branson
或者为何有人追杀他的原因多多了
or why someone put a hit on him.
这几乎跟《正义勋章》里的全景房♥
This is almost as cool as the panorama room
一样酷炫了
on "Badge of Justice".
全景房♥并不存在
The panorama room is not a real thing.
-它是电视剧虚构的 -没错没错 副队
- It's on a television show. - That's right, Lieutenant.
一部获奖的电视剧
An award-winning television show.
还是找杀手吧
J-just keep looking for the killer,
因为等苏格兰场回复我们
because Scotland Yard is taking forever
受害者的背景还要好久
to get back to us about the victim.
富林 你有什么事吗
Flynn, what do you need?
我来是要告诉你那个混♥蛋♥英国记者
I came in to tell you that that asshole British reporter
查出了布兰森夫妇为什么会在加州
found out why the Bransons were in California,
现在泰勒正在带他回来再做个简报
and now Taylor's bringing him back up for another briefing.
天哪
Ye gods.
行了 你们...接着干
All right, guys, um, keep at it.
如果发现了什么记得通知我
And, uh, let me know if you find something,
比如动机就挺好的
like a motive would be nice.
查无匹配
拉什蒂你在这干吗呢
Rusty, what are you doing here?
我就...在等巴斯收工
I'm just, uh, waiting for Buzz
我们就能搞我的视频博客
to finish so we can work on my vlog.
可能还得有一会了
Well, could be awhile.
我没有别的地方能去
I got nowhere to be.
学校九月才开学
School's out till September,
古斯一周六天 每天工作14小时工作
Gus is working like 14 hours a day, 6 days a week,
妈妈和安迪总在找房♥子
and mom and Andy are always out looking at houses or...
你知道的 他们是在约会
Well, you know, they are going out --
纱伦·贝克
是啊 只是...
Yeah, uh, it just, you know,
感觉上没人有时间陪我
it feels like no one really has time for me anymore.
也可能是你没留时间陪别人
Well, it could be that you don't make time for other people.
貌似你的生母打电♥话♥来谈谈
That looked like your biological mother calling to talk,
如果你能在"繁忙"的日程中挤出一分钟
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表