剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
enough evidence to charge Graff with murder,
走私军♥火♥ 分销毒品
smuggling firearms, drug distribution.
布尔胡德的司机会需要法律顾问
So, the drivers of Bullhood's trucks will need legal counsel,
而马可·卡尔德隆不在了
and Marco Calderon is no longer available.
乔丹·格拉夫就来了
Enter Jordan Graff.
对于职业生涯大半在内务部的人来说
You know, for someone who worked Internal Affairs most of her career,
你还真是狡猾
you're really sneaky.
我不知道你们还醒着
I didn't realize you guys would still be up.
你背后是什么
What's that behind your back?
你们都好忙
Well, look. You guys were all so busy.
我发现了一种确认巴斯在网上
I figured out a way to identify the Bill Jones
认出的那个比尔·琼斯的方法
that Buzz located online as...
好样的 小鬼
Nice move, kid.
安迪 没什么好的
It's not a nice move, Andy.
拉什蒂·托马斯·贝克 你不该
Rusty Thomas Beck, you are not supposed to be
去跟踪谋杀嫌疑犯
following around murder suspects.
我没有跟踪他
I didn't follow him.
我找到了他工作的车行
I found out what car dealership he worked at,
他还试图卖♥♥给我一辆二手车
and he tried to sell me a used car.
或者 用他的话来说"二手野马"
Or, in his words, "A pre-owned Mustang."
然后我问他要一瓶水
And then I asked him for a bottle of water,
他给我了
and he gave it to me.
还有他的名片
Plus his business card.
你得承认 他干得不错
You have to admit, that's good work.
拉什蒂不应该明明知道还让自己
Rusty's not supposed to be knowingly putting himself
身陷险境
in harm's way.
我没有让自己身陷险境
I didn't put myself in harm's way.
没有跟他去试驾或者什么
I didn't go for a test drive with him or anything.
我在公共场合 周围都是人
I was in public, surrounded by a lot of people,
听着 如果我最终成为了记者
and look, if I am gonna end up being a journalist,
不是每个任务
not every single assignment
都跟寻找复活节彩蛋一样轻松的
is gonna be like an Easter egg hunt.
好吧
Okay.
我们可以用这个
We can use this.
但初级侦探拉什蒂·贝克大探险就到此为止吧
But that is the end of Rusty Beck, junior detective.
尽管这的确能让我们离
Although, this does bring us closer
破解那些丧父男孩的两个案子更近一步
to being able to solve two cases about fatherless boys.
贝弗和艾德车行
不如我去休息室拿瓶汽水吧
You know what? I'm gonna go grab a soda from the break room.
不
No.
那我就去倒水
I'll get water, then.
马可 你不能再试着逃跑了
Mark, you can't try and run away again.
那你放弃我之后
Then I'll just run away from my grandparents
我就能从外公外婆那里跑了
when you give me up.
我不会放弃你的
I'm not giving you up.
我没得选
I don't have a choice.
拿着
Here.
要不你读《给小鸭子让路》
Why don't you read "Make Way For Ducklings"
在这里看看电视吧
and watch TV over here for a while?
马可 你不能去我们工作的地方
You can't be where we're working today, Mark.
胡里奥 我做错什么了吗
Julio, did I do something wrong?
我做错了什么
What did I do wrong?
没有
Nothing.
马可 你没有做错任何事
You didn't do anything wrong, Mark.
只是
Okay? It's, uh...
只是世事如此
It's just the way the world works.
你应该跟亲戚在一起
You're supposed to be with blood relatives, you know.
你的外公外婆
Your grandparents.
但我不会喜欢他们的
But I won't like them.
我喜欢你
I like you.
马可 你得给他们一个机会
Mark, you have to give them a chance.
有人在吗
Knock, knock.
我来这里见你昨晚逮捕的司机
I'm here to meet the driver you arrested last night
罪名是莫须有的武器走私
on the specious charge of weapons smuggling.
他在哪
Where is he?
怎么了
What's the matter?
你认得出这个家伙吗
Do you recognize that guy?
认得出
Yeah.
是格拉夫先生
That's Mr. Graff.
他到亨利舅舅家
He came to my Uncle Henry's house
他朝我妈大喊大叫
and he yelled at my mom.
好的 马可 不要告诉任何人
Okay, Mark, it's very important
你认识这个人 这很重要
that you don't tell anyone else that you know that man.
我会跟你解释原因
And I'm gonna explain to you why.
你得听话
And you have to listen.
我的当事人在哪里
Where's my client?
格拉夫先生 不如旁听吧
Well, Mr. Graff, uh, why don't you join us?
请坐
Take a seat, please.
别要理这些人
And, uh, pay no attention to these gentlemen.
他们只是在这里防止你做蠢事的
They're just here in case you decide to do something stupid.
我们想问你一些问题 但首先
Now, we would like to ask you some questions, but first...
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
-但你所说的每一句将作为 -停
- Anything you say can and will be used -- - Stop.
我不需要辩护律师
I don't need an attorney.
我被指控犯了什么罪
What crime am I being charged with?
列表有些长
Well, it's more like a list.
运毒 武器交易 涉嫌谋杀
Drug trafficking, arms dealing, conspiracy to commit murder.
由你的黑帮成员
And put together from a statement given by
提供的证词显示
one of your fellow gang members implicating...
胡说
Bullshit.
我不相信
I don't believe it.
昨晚我们拦截了每一辆布尔胡德的卡车
Last night, we stopped every one of Bullhood's trucks,
我们想让你想想我们找到了什么
and we would like you to consider what we found.
以及我们去布尔胡德
And what we're likely to discover
会发现的东西
when we visit Bullhood itself.
说起来 特殊行动局准备好
Speaking of, SOB is ready for that search
随时搜查 队长
when you are, Captain.
格拉夫先生 一切都结束了
It's over, Mr. Graff.
你被捕了
You're caught.
孙海的谋杀案
You see, Hai Sun's murder
可以直接定到你头上
can be laid directly at your door.
可以轻易当做特案处理
It could easily become a Special Circumstances case.
加州普通谋杀案最多判25年 特案可判终身监禁无假释或死刑
你越快意识到这点越好
And the sooner you recognize that, the better.
我们还试图搞清楚
And we're still trying to figure out
有关德怀特如何成功
a few things about how Dwight managed to shoot
射中法庭上那么多人
so many people in the courtroom.
孙海装的子弹
Hai Sun loaded the gun.
希姆斯副警官卸下了电击装置
Deputy Simms disabled the stun belt.
但谁想出了这个阴谋来...
But who came up with the conspiracy to --
不 不是我的主意
No, that was not my idea.
他被抓了个正着却还在撒谎
He's caught, and he's still lying.
-我不知道谁下令... -可能不
- I have no idea who ordered -- - Maybe not.
他还没做黑帮老大那么久
He hasn't been the head of the gang for that long.
他无能为力
He was out of his depth.
如果齐克隆注定要灭亡
If Zyklon was meant to be a casualty,
那么格拉夫不会知道谁下令的
then Graff wouldn't have known who gave that order.
给我找个地检来呈上这件证物
I want a D.A. in here to lay out this evidence.
实际上你得证明这事
You actually have to prove this,
目前看来 我不会进监狱的
and from what I see so far, I'm not going to prison.
如果有事情我不知道
But if there is stuff that I don't know
或者什么事看上去我可能要负责
or if there is something for which I might seem liable,
我乐于听听我的选择
I am open to listening to options.
我没得选
I don't have any options.
我觉得格拉夫先生应该
I think Mr. Graff deserves to be tried
被同行陪审团审判谋杀孙海一案
for the murder of Hai Sun by a jury of his peers.
但走着瞧吧
But we'll see.
既然你想让地检来呈上证物
Since you want a D.A. in here to present this evidence,
你来告诉我们 威尔德雷德·达尼尔
you tell us, what exactly is it
在你们货运公♥司♥具体是干什么的
that Wildred Darnell does at your trucking company?
没做什么 客服服务
Not much. Customer service,
处理客户关系之类的
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表