剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
While they had you waiting downstairs,
我们申请了你公♥寓♥的搜查令
we executed a search warrant on your apartment.
我们发泄了这双运动鞋 骨子和外套
And we found these sneakers, pants, and this jacket
和我们从路过的公交车上调取的录像
matching what you were wearing in this screen grab
相互吻合
we got from a passing bus.
我们想问问你的前嫂子的丈夫
And we were wondering if you could account for your time
被人枪杀那晚
the night your ex sister-in-law's husband
你在哪里
Was shot to death.
我们联♥系♥了你上班倒酒的餐厅
We called the restaurant where you popped the champagne.
周末没有斟酒服务员
No sommelier on a weekend night.
周日晚本来就是大醉之夜
I mean, Sunday evening is vintage drinking time.
你在一个公用电♥话♥亭
You were at a pay phone
等你哥哥从卡特琳娜给你打电♥话♥
waiting for your brother to call from Catalina.
然后你走到你哥哥理查原来的家中
Yes, and then you walked to your brother Richard's old house
然后你输入了新型无钥系统的用户名和密♥码♥
and you entered the new offkey user name and password --
你经常在理查家用这个系统
An app that you used all the time at Richard's door,
然后你进去伺机等待
and then you went in and you waited.
你不能...这些故事
You can't -- this whole story --
很多人都有这种衣服
Lots of people have these kinds of clothes.
得了吧 你们说我有权保持沉默
Come on. You said I had the right to remain silent.
我有必要回答这些问题吗
Do I have to even answer any of these questions?
没有 但你需要给我们你的手♥机♥
No. But you do need to give us your phone.
放在桌子上打开 快点
Put it on the table. Open it up, please, right now.
不好意思 各位
Excuse me, everyone.
做得很棒 真的很棒
Great job, by the way. Really impressive.
迈克 我相信你能处理得和我一样好
Mike, I'm sure you can handle this as well as me.
当然没有你麻利 指挥官
Not as fast as you can, commander.
有没有人觉得这位梅森让人有点不爽
Does anyone else find this Mason guy kinda irritating?
没有 有什么惹到你了
No. What's not to like?
他很聪明 擅长自己的工作
He's smart, good at his job.
年轻 有活力 迷人
Young, energetic, attractive.
指挥官
Oh, commander.
副队 队长
Lieutenant. Captain.
梅森指挥官负责犯罪情报部
Commander Mason here runs our criminal intelligence division.
也就是洛杉矶警局的中情局
That is the CIA of the LAPD,
他会检查你的手♥机♥
And he is going to examine your phone.
先生 这年头 就算我们删除了应用
In this day and age, sir, even if we delete an app,
手♥机♥也会记录下一切
nothing ever disappears from our phones.
总有办法恢复那些我们希望从来没存在过的东西
There is always a way to recover what we wish never existed.
就像我第一次拿到你的手♥机♥
Like when I was first handed your phone,
没有无钥系统的痕迹
the icon for offkey was not here,
但如果你给我一分钟
But if you give me one moment...
如果梅森能在那手♥机♥上
If Mason can find a gun
找到一把枪 那我就开心了
somewhere on that phone, I'll be happy.
如果他能迅速伪装出找回了他的无钥应用
If he can fake retrieving his offkey app fast enough,
我们就不需要枪
we won't need it.
但我们还是没有确凿的证据
But we still have no hard evidence
证实保罗·布鲁姆是凶手
that Paul Bloom's our shooter,
不管那晚他有没有在钱德勒的家里
whether or not he was inside the Chandlers' house that night.
好了 保罗
Ah. Here we go, Paul.
看上去熟悉吗
Does this look familiar?
接下来看看你上一次用的无钥用户名是什么
Now let's find out when you last used offkey.
然后我们把你的手♥机♥连上钱德勒家中的系统
Then we'll run your cell to Chandler's house,
看看会不会触发警报
see if it sets off an alert.
梅森指挥官操作你的手♥机♥时
While Commander Mason works with your phone,
我们来告诉你你的选择
let's examine your choices.
趁你现在还有得选
While you still have them,
因为如果我们在你合作之前
Because if we trace back all the information
就用你的无钥软件查到了所有信息...
on your offkey app before you cooperate...
你弟弟很可能会被判无罪
Your brother could be found not guilty,
我们别无选择
and we would have no choice
只能控你一级谋杀
but to try you for murder in the first.
那你就能在等待死刑时
And then you'll have to hear
听说到你的葡萄全部
all about how your vines are maturing
长大成熟的消息
while you're sitting on death row.
死刑
Death row?
恐怕是的 保罗 真可惜
I'm afraid so, Paul, and it's a shame.
你这一辈子
All your life,
你想开创的每一项事业
every business that you ever tried to get started,
都不得理查帮助
Richard held back.
你本来有好几次可以取得成功
You could have had successes several times over.
当他终于愿意为你出钱
And when he finally came through for you,
只是为了让你杀人
it was so he could make a killing.
快好了 伙计们
Almost done, guys.
天啊
Oh, dear.
时间无情地流逝
The ruthless ticking of the clock.
保罗 你想成为哪场审判的焦点
Paul, which trial would you like to be a star of?
你自己的还是你哥哥的
Yours or your brother's?
反对 法官大人 我申请延期
Objection, your honor. I need a continuance.
新证据 心存不满的家人
New evidence? A disgruntled family member?
布鲁姆先生接受了什么协议才愿意站在这里
What kind of deal did Mr. Bloom strike to be up here?
保罗·布鲁姆先生同意
Mr. Paul Bloom has agreed
接受二级谋杀指控和二十年徒刑
to second degree murder and 20 years in prison
换取承认是他为了被告给新酒厂的
in exchange for confessing that he killed Tom Chandler
一百万美元投资
for a $1 million investment
杀害了汤姆·钱德勒
from the defendant in a new winery.
他已经告诉我们所用枪♥械♥
He has given us the current location
所在之处 现在正在拿取途中
of the gun he used, and it's being retrieved as we speak.
法官大人 这显然是保罗·布鲁姆试图
Your honor, this is obviously Paul Bloom's attempt
诬陷自己的弟弟 诋毁他的声誉
to frame his own brother, to taint his reputation.
我的当事人和...
My client had nothing to do --
理查求我杀了汤姆
Rich begged me to kill Tom.
-他求我 -保罗 别这样
- Begged. - Paul, please.
法官大人 这所谓的证据
Your honor, this so-called evidence
只不过是保罗·布鲁姆试图
is nothing more than Paul Bloom's attempt
为了减少自己的刑期不惜抹黑我的当事人
to reduce his own sentence at the expense of my client.
他就是个废物 骗子
He's a complete screwup and a liar.
先生 我不会允许出现骚乱
Sir, I will not tolerate outbursts.
我没有撒谎 你说杀死汤姆是为了保护丹尼
I'm not lying! You said killing Tom was to protect Danny,
但你其实从来不关心你儿子
but you never gave a shit about your son
直到你妻子离开了你
till your wife left you!
你还是和以前一样不知所云 保罗
You don't know what you're talking about, Paul, as always.
冷静点
Calm down.
-闭嘴 -彻头彻尾的废物
- Shut up. - A complete failure.
-肃静 -我爱我的儿子
- Order. - I love my son.
-我说了肃静 -汤姆是毒药
- I said order. - Tom was poison.
-律师 -毁了他的一生
- Counsel. - Ruining his life!
-汤姆打破了你的游戏婚姻 -够了
- Tom broke up your joke of a marriage! - That's it!
你们俩再多说一句
One more word out of either of you,
你们刑期的第一年就要在
and you'll find yourselves in solitary confinement
禁闭室度过了
for the first years of your sentence.
贝克先生 请记下
Mr. Beck, please note,
家庭法 就在你面前上演
Family law right here in front of you.
律师们 请上前来说话
Counsel, up here with me, now.
那...会发生什么事
So what's... What's gonna happen?
霍布斯会建议
Hobbs is suggesting
请布鲁姆先生同意雇自己的弟弟杀人
that in exchange for ending criminal proceedings today,
并接受无假释刑期
Mr. Bloom admit to hiring his brother
用以换取今天结束这起刑事诉讼
and serve life in prison without parole.
但是罗思曼的当事人本来面临的是死刑
But considering her client was looking at the death penalty,
这对于罗思曼也是好事
it's a win for Rothman, too.
如果布鲁姆先生同意
If Mr. Bloom agrees to this,
这对于所有人来说都是一件好事
it is a very big win for everyone.
你有时间吗
Hey. Do you have a second?
什么事
Why?
我只是想说...
Well, I was just gonna say that, uh...
谢谢你努力平衡这之间的尺度
Thank you for trying to balance the scales here a little.
我根本不知道你在说什么 优等生
I have no idea what you're talking about, honor roll.
帮我个忙
And do me a favor.
把我们上一次通话记录删掉
Erase our last conversation from your cell.
既然布鲁姆兄弟接受协议了
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表