剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
She's been in Maui all week at a couples therapy workshop.
她不带上丈夫的参加婚姻治疗了吗
And she went to couples therapy without her husband?
离婚律师的妻子是一名婚姻顾问
Divorce attorney's wife is a marriage counselor,
我想她可以
so she can refer
把所有错误都推给她丈夫
all her failures to her husband, I guess.
她明天就和女儿一起飞回来
Flying back tomorrow morning with their daughter.
在职业杀手谋杀你的另一半时
Well, it's always good to be out of town
出城就是最完美的不在场证据
whenever the hit man murders your spouse.
打扰一下 队长
Excuse me, Captain.
我追踪到了被害者失踪手♥机♥
I've tracked our victim's missing cellphone
最后的信♥号♥♥传送点
to its final transmission.
犯罪现场 希腊剧院
我们找到的卡什手♥机♥出现的最后位置
The last pin we had from the GPS in Cushing's cell
是在今早7点的好莱坞水库
was from 7:00 this morning, at the Hollywood Reservoir.
好莱坞水库
距离犯罪现场4公里
Two and a half miles from the crime scene.
手♥机♥在那里关机了
Where the phone went offline.
凶手想从里面找点什么
The killer wanted something from it --
信息 照片 是什么呢
a text, a picture, what?
现在我们几乎把所有信息都记录在手♥机♥上
We keep our whole lives on our cells these days.
是吗 我只有电♥话♥号♥码
Really? I only have phone numbers.
还有一些小猫视频
And a few cat videos.
大家看
Hey, everyone,
除了找到对卡什的投诉外
instead of searching for complaints against Cushing,
我们还查了查卡什有没有投诉其他人
we looked to see if Cushing made complaints against other people.
而他最近向比佛利山庄的警♥察♥局
And he recently filed a restraining order
提出了针对乔伊·鲍伊的限制令
against Joey Bowie with the Beverly Hills police.
-乔伊·鲍伊 -他是一位名厨
- Joey Bowie? - He's a celebrity chef --
而且输掉了
also on the losing end
一场噱头十足的离婚官司
of a big, fat, "TMZ"-style divorce.
猜猜是谁在为他妻子辩护 长官
Guess who represented the wife, ma'am.
卡什先生
Mr. Cushing.
而且鲍伊刚为他的新餐厅
And, uh, Bowie just had a splashy opening
鲍伊私厨
举♥行♥了盛大的开幕式 距离希腊剧院很近
for his new restaurant -- very near the Greek.
好莱坞和佛蒙特
At Hollywood and Vermont.
这是个极佳的选址 这里遍地都是富二代
It's a fantastic location -- wall-to-wall yuppies,
和想吃"本地出产有机菜肴"的
USC millennials looking for
南加州大学高材生们
"Locally grown, organic cuisine."
最妙的是 "本地"是没有法律定义的
Best part of it is, there is no legal definition for "local."
虽然"有机"有点难蒙混过关
"Organic" is slightly harder to fudge,
但是"本地" "本地"可以是任何地方出产
but "local" -- "local" could be from anywhere.
我认为北半球都可以称为本地
I organize local by hemispheres.
阿根廷牛扒 实在是太赞了
That Argentinean beef, though -- it is so much better.
确实如此 虽然大家不知道 但确实如此
It is. People don't know it, but it is.
你的新餐厅叫鲍伊私厨
Your new restaurant's called Bowie's Knife?
是的 我喜欢
Yeah. I was going for
一些本能的东西 更原始
something visceral, you know, primitive.
所有人都想吃素 所以我做肉食概念
Everyone's going vegan, so I go carnivore --
男人 肉类 刀子
man, meat, knife,
热辣 性感
hot, sexy.
你们把我叫过来这里
Is that why you called me in here,
是要问我事业上的事情吗
to question me about my business?
为什么罗伯特·卡什要有一份针对你的限制令
Why does Robert Cushing have a restraining order against you?
我不知道
I have no idea.
是因为你掐他脖子太用力
Well, was it because you shook him by the neck so hard
导致他被送去急诊室吗 先生
he was taken to the E.R., sir?
我想起来了
Oh, now I remember.
卡什让法官认为我情绪不稳定
Cushing convinced the judge I was emotionally volatile.
我妻子拿走了我们的房♥子 我一半的财产
My wife got our house, half of my money,
我们孩子的独♥立♥监管权
and sole custody of our children.
我现在想见孩子
Now I need a court-ordered observer
法♥院♥还得专门安排人陪着我
present just to watch me play with my kids.
观察员的工资还得我来付
And I get to pay for said observer out of my own pocket.
我只打了老婆一次
I mean, you hit your wife one time,
就一次
just once, just once...
-没错 -看看我的下场
- Yeah. - and see what happens.
虽然只有一次 但揍得非常狠
Punch her hard in the face just once
都把她打到医院去了
and send her to the hospital
鼻子破了 颅骨也骨折了
with a broken nose and a skull fracture.
看来我们今早看到的
Seems like we were looking at
就是骨折的颅骨了
skull fractures just this morning.
他说了我很多坏话
He's told so many lies about me,
我现在仍然很生气
I still wake up mad as hell.
你最近见过卡什先生吗
Did you happen to run in to Mr. Cushing lately --
比如今早 昨晚
this morning, yesterday evening?
你的手♥机♥应该会告诉我们
Your phone could probably tell us.
能给我们看一下吗
You want us to check it out?
我给你们行个方便
All right, I'll make it easy for you.
我昨晚没跟踪卡什
I wasn't stalking Cushing last night.
我在跟踪他的妓♥女♥朋友
I was following his professional friend.
这张照片是我几个月前拍的
Here's a picture of them that I took a couple months ago.
她去他的酒店不是我的错
It's not my fault she was going to his hotel.
慢着 卡什先生昨晚跟一个妓♥女♥在一起吗
Wait. Mr. Cushing was with a prostitute last night?
他喜欢妓♥女♥ 这女孩是他的最爱
Oh, he loves hookers, and this girl's his favorite.
我以为他没看到我 看来我错了
I didn't think he saw me. I guess I was wrong.
你在那儿拍这个女孩
And I assume that you were there,
是想勒索卡什先生吧
photographing this young lady, to blackmail Mr. Cushing?
不是
No.
我准备把这些照片给他老婆看
I'm gonna show these pictures to his wife.
我想让他感受一下过去六个月我受到的折磨
I want him to suffer the same way I have for the past six months.
你知道这个女孩的名字吗
Does this young lady have a name?
她的网名叫校园娇娃101
She goes by Campus Doll 101 online.
我几周前调查过她
I looked her up a few weeks ago.
你从哪开始跟踪她的
And you followed her from where?
去珂拉琪酒店时
The approach to the Collage Hotel.
我现在可以认出大多数人
I can recognize most of them now,
他经常招的妓♥女♥ 还有其他不同的女人
all of his regulars, all the different ladies he sees.
校园娇娃101在网上有个很性感的广♥告♥
Campus Doll 101 -- she has a hot ad online.
我本来还想跟着她的
I'd have followed her out of there, too,
但卡什有时喜欢连找两个妹子
but Cushing sometimes sees two birds in a row.
好吧 鲍伊先生 今早你在哪
Okay, Mr. Bowie, where were you this morn--
叫我乔伊 哥们 叫我乔伊
Call me Joey, mate. Call me Joey.
大家都叫我乔伊
Everybody calls me Joey.
能申请一份他手♥机♥的搜查令吗
Hey,uh, a warrant for our guest's cellphone?
我孩子都叫我乔伊
Even my kids call me Joey.
鲍伊先生 你今早在哪
Mr. Bowie, where you this morning...
没找到校园娇娃101
I'm not finding Campus Doll 101.
六点到七点之间
between 6:00 A.M. And 7:00 A.M.?
我在农贸市场 怎么了
I was at the farmers' market. Why?
罗伯特·卡什就是在这个时段死的
Because Robert Cushing was murdered around that time.
你们叫我过来时
I thought when you called me in here,
我还以为今天会很糟呢
it was gonna be another terrible day,
原来是美好的一天
but that is fantastic!
天啊 他死了吗
Holy shit. Dead?!
你们觉得是我♥干♥的吗
Oh, and you think I did it?
算你们倒霉 我有三十个目击证人
Oh, you're out of luck. I got 30 witnesses,
你们可以追踪我的信♥用♥卡♥
and you can trace through my credit card.
你不介意的话 我们想看一下你的手♥机♥
And your phone, if you don't mind.
搜查令
即使介意也没辙
And even if you do.
传输中
费尔法克斯农贸市场的两个商贩证实
Two vendors at the Fairfax Farmers' Market confirm
乔伊·鲍伊今早在那里购物 长官
seeing Joey Bowie shopping at sunrise this morning, ma'am.
信♥用♥卡♥显示他买♥♥了很多东西
Yeah, well, his credit card shows lots of purchases there.
不在场证明成立
Alibi holds.
他的手♥机♥简直就是个宝箱
His phone is a treasure trove,
传输中
里面还有妓♥女♥的车
including pictures of the hooker's car.
虽然没有车牌
No plates, though.
调查一下妻子的经济情况
Let's drag the wife's financials
看看是否有雇凶的可能
and see if anything points to murder for hire.
主意不错 凶手一般都是妻子
Well, that's a good idea because it's always the wife.
一般都是妻子
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表