剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah, um, I think Mr. Nolan over here
之前推我有点狠了
shoved me a little hard the other day.
对不起 副队 只是想演得逼真点
Sorry, Lieutenant. Just trying to make it look good.
然后...也许还因为今天下午
Then I -- You know, I think maybe I pulled something
我从车上搬了点东西
getting out of the van this afternoon.
我不知道
I-I don't know.
我能公布乔医生还活着的消息了吗
Oh, uh, can I announce that Dr. Joe is still alive?
他的家人肯定很高兴能探视他了
Should make his family happy to visit him.
安迪
Andy!
你很疼吗 怎么了
Hey! Are you in pain? What?
不 只是有点 怎么说来着
No, just a little -- I mean, what do you call it --
神经挟捏
pinched nerve.
天 除非是心脏病
Oh, God, unless it's a heart attack.
快吃这个
Here. Take these.
我是霍华德副局长
This is Assistant Chief Howard.
赶紧派医护人员来重案组
Roll paramedics to Major Crimes.
副队
Lieutenant!
富林 你没事吧
Flynn, are you ok?
安迪
Andy!
安迪 你没事吧
Andy, are you ok?
副队
Lieutenant!
安迪
Andy!
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表