剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
It's old. But I can try.
怎么 你想打游戏吗
What, you want to play a game?
不 我想看看分数
No. I want to check the scores.
DTY 为什么DTY对你们很重要
DTY. Why is DTY important to you?
我的大儿子有个这种游戏机
My oldest son had one of these,
这里面有个地方能够输入
And there is a space where you can type in
高分前三名
the top three highest scores.
而在这个机器上
And on this device,
DTY这个缩写占了全部三名
the initials DTY occupy all three spaces.
DTY大概是拥有这个GB机
DTY is probably the person
时间最长的人
who had the Game Boy the longest.
这是在你们地下室里阿曼达的尸体边找到的
And it was found in your basement, near Amanda's body.
这个名字耳熟吗
Does any part of this story sound familiar to you?
是的
Yes.
很多年前我们有...一个寄养孩子
Years and years ago, we had a, um, foster child.
一个男孩子
A boy.
他快六岁的时候来我们这的 待到他十岁
Came to us when he was almost 6, and stayed till he was 10.
他甚至管我们叫爸爸妈妈
He even called us mom and dad.
我们曾经很爱他
We loved him.
几乎完成了收养手续
Went through nearly the whole adoption process,
但我们叫停了因为...
but, uh, we called it off before...
天哪 我
God, I...
发生了什么
What happened?
我怀孕了
I got pregnant,
我们本来都放弃了
which we'd given up on.
我们突然就要有自己的孩子了
So, suddenly we were having a baby of our own.
这个你们曾经很爱的 叫你们爸妈的男孩子
And this boy you loved -- called you mom and dad --
你们就这么把他送回了县里吗
you just send him back to county?
收养手续只完成了四分之三
The adoption process was only three-quarters of the way done.
而不幸的是 他们不给你
And unfortunately, they don't give you
很多道别的时间
a lot of time to say goodbye.
我们遵守了儿童服务处的规定
We followed Children's Services' policy,
我们在他上学的时候打包了他的东西
and we packed his stuff when he was at school.
等他回家的时候
And when he got home,
我们拥抱了他 然后他们就把他带走了
we gave him a hug, and they drove him away.
我们忘了他在地下室的玩具了
We forgot about his toys in the basement.
但我们觉得要是把玩具寄给他会...
And then we thought sending them on would be...
这对我们大家都很难过
It was very, very upsetting to all of us.
我们自己最后也搬到了新房♥子
We, uh, ended up moving into a new house ourselves.
重新开始
Starting over.
你们隐藏了地下室的门
You hid the door to your own basement.
在你们自己家 因为
In your own house because...?
地下室建的不达标
Basement wasn't up to code.
我们没钱去修
We didn't have the money to fix it,
所以我们只能尽量把它封封好
so we just sealed it up as best we could
最后把这房♥子租了出去
and ended up renting it.
直到十个月前
Until about 10 months ago.
我们计划改造之后把房♥子卖♥♥了
We were planning to remodel and sell it
来付阿曼达的学费
to pay for Amanda's education.
我能问一下为什么你们又提起这些
May I ask you, why are you dragging this all back up again?
因为那是凶手留下你女儿尸体的地方
Because of where the killer left your daughter's body.
好吧
Okay.
这个你们送回去的领养男孩
This foster boy that you gave back,
他名字首字母缩写是DTY吗
were his initials DTY?
是的
Yes.
道森·塔克·耶鲁
Dawson Tucker Yale.
你刚刚说塔克
Did you say Tucker?
-对 -这名字有什么特别的吗
- Yeah. - That name mean something?
是的
Yes.
我下载了的同意书里有这名字
It's on a consent form from a cellphone I downloaded
从犯罪现场的手♥机♥里
at the crime scene.
请大家注意
May I have your attention, please.
我们有个重要的通知
We have an important announcement.
沃尔夫女士有些话要说
Ms. Wolf will, uh, make an announcement.
各位 彭德夫妇想要向大家
Everyone, the, um, Ponds would like to share
表达谢意
a few words of thanks to you all.
我的天
Oh, my god.
塔克 是你吗
Tucker, is that you?
妈妈
Hi, mom.
爸爸
Dad.
我以为你们永远不会认出我
I thought you'd never recognize me.
你能证明这是有预谋的谋杀
You can prove premeditation?
他知道把阿曼达的尸体放在哪儿
He knew where to put Amanda's body
因为他在那个房♥子住过
because he had lived in the house.
他知道阿曼达让流浪者住在那儿
He knew Amanda had homeless men staying there
他们晚上都不在 因为他帮他们找工作
who were gone at night because he helped them get jobs.
他知道阿曼达和加布的争吵
He knew about the fight with Gabe.
但他不知道阿曼达会离开她男朋友
But he had no idea Amanda was gonna walk away from her boyfriend
叫他开她回家
and ask him for a ride home.
事先没料到
In advance.
所以说 不是预先安排好的
Therefore, not planned.
不如这样 阿玛拉
How about this, then, Amala?
你的当事人告诉我们整个悲伤的故事
Your client tells us the whole miserable story,
如果分♥析♥下来是过失杀人 那好
and if it suggests manslaughter, then okay.
如果不是 你撤回你的说法
If not, you withdraw the statement,
然后我们法庭见
and I'll see you in court,
或者讨论一下为什么塔克
where we could end up discussing how Tucker here
看起来像磕了药
might look with a needle in his arm.
好吧
Fine.
他从现在起说的每句话
Everything he says after this moment
是纯粹假设 不能用来指控他
is purely hypothetical and cannot be used against him.
我们只做推测 别无其他
We speculate, nothing more.
塔克 你杀了阿曼达·彭德
Tucker, did you kill Amanda Pond
为了报复你的领养父母吗
in retaliation against your foster parents?
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
我承认他们把我送走后我感到很害怕
Look, I admit to being scared after they sent me away.
我很受伤 我哭了几个月
I was hurt. I cried for months.
他们送走我后
And after they let me go,
我被送到八个不同的家庭
I was shifted to eight different homes,
他们中有些并不友好
Some of them not so nice.
有些并不友好的事情发生了 好吧
Some not-so-nice things happened, okay?
所以我就变成一个凶手了 真是的
So I became a murderer. Come on.
这种版本的故事我们听了多少次了
How many versions of this story have we heard before?
我努力读书 极优等成绩毕业
I worked my way through school, graduating MagnaCumLaude,
直到去年八月
and, until last August,
我曾在南加州大学凯克医学中心上学
I went to the Keck School of Medicine at USC.
气管切开术
There's our tracheotomy.
你说"曾在" 为什么是过去式
You said "went." Is that past tense?
他们开除了我 因为抄袭
They expelled me. For plagiarism.
我忘记脚注一些资料来源
I forgot to properly footnote some sources.
这是个无意的过错
It was an honest mistake.
什么时候发生的
When was that?
去年十月
Last October.
几个月后 我回到收♥容♥所♥找份工作
A couple months later, I went back to Care First for a job.
社会工作
Social work.
我以为我能把一切理清楚
I thought I could figure things out.
你回到关怀先行收♥容♥所♥ 你曾去过那儿
You went back to Care First. You were there before?
很多人不知道这件事
A lot of people don't know this,
但到18岁的时候
but at the age of 18,
孩子就不受领养制度照顾了
the foster system is done with kids.
如果你的监护人很好
If your guardians are nice,
他们在你找到工作前都会照顾你
they'll keep you around till you get a job,
送你读大学
go to college.
但是
But...
这并没有发生在我身上
That didn't really work out for me,
所以我最后作为收♥容♥所♥的客户住了下来
so I ended up living at Care First as a client.
我把生活搞砸了之后 我又回来找工作
And when I screwed up my life, I went back for a job.
你是否能断言自己在关怀先行收♥容♥所♥工作
Do you assert your presence at Care First
和阿曼达在那里当志愿者无关
had nothing to do with Amanda's work there as a volunteer?
她从没去过那个收♥容♥所♥
She never even stepped foot into that shelter
直到我在那里呆了两个月了
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表