剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
It won't make any difference to discovery
这对你们的调查也没什么用了
now that the Bloom brothers have accepted their deals.
而且也容易被人所误解
And it could be misconstrued by people.
好
Yeah.
有人可能会觉得其实你没有表面这么吊儿郎当
Someone might think you're more of a decent guy than you let on.
又错了 艾米
Wrong again, Amy.
是罗思曼背弃了我的信任
Rothman betrayed my trust,
我回将她一军
and I screwed her back.
别想太多了
Don't read too much into it.
我没有
I'm not.
当你以为没什么能让你吃惊时
Just when you think people can no longer surprise you,
总会发生这种事
something like this happens.
什么事 副队
Something like what, Lieutenant?
胡里奥 跟我来
Julio, come with me.
看 马可 我就说胡里奥在这里
Now, see, Mark? Julio's right where I said he would be.
马可 你来这里干什么
Mark, what are you doing here?
胡里奥 胡里奥 我回来了
Julio! Julio, I'm back!
好吧 你回来了
Okay, you are. You're back.
乌尔苏亚太太
Uh, Mrs. Urzua?
对不起 胡里奥 马可一个人
I'm sorry, Julio. Mark showed up
出现在你妈妈家
at your mom's place all by himself.
我不知道该带他去哪里了
I didn't know where else to take him.
天啊 马可 我不是要你别出走吗
Oh, my God. Mark, I told you not to run away.
我没办法 外公上星期中风了
I had to. Grandpa had a stroke last week,
他住院以后
and grandma's only come home twice
外婆每周才回来两次
since he went into the hospital.
我们没吃的了
And we're running out of food.
我不知道怎么用炉子 只会用微波炉
I don't know how to use the stove, just the microwave.
你们要去会议室聊吗
Uh, you wanna use the conference room for a bit?
也许该打给儿童家庭服务中心
Maybe call DCFS.
不 别打给他们 我知道他们是什么人
No! Don't call those people! I know who they are.
拜托 拜托
Please! Please!
没用的
I-it's just not working out.
别担心 胡里奥会处理好...或想办法
Don't worry. Julio will fix it...Or something.
人生无常
Life can turn around very quickly.
有些人会适应自己的新环境
And some people adapt to their new circumstances.
有些人不会
Some people don't.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表