剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
他是从我们给他的一大堆
He picked you out from a lot of
车管局的照片里认出你的
DMV photos we showed him.
说你为了使用餐馆电♥话♥
Said you paid him a $50 tip
给了他五十美金的小费
for use of the restaurant phone.
就为表达一个小小的"谢谢"
As a small "Thank you."
是啊 谢谢你让我打电♥话♥
Yeah, thank you for letting
给我雇的杀手 先生
me call my hitman, sir.
海港烤肉的电♥话♥记录显示晚上七点零八分
Harbor Grill's phone records show a 3-minute call
你给洛杉矶地区的一个公用电♥话♥
to a Los Angeles-area
打了一通三分钟的电♥话♥
pay phone at 7:08 p.m.
这正是你儿子说你在餐厅里
Which is when your son claims that you were at the restaurant
借用他们的座机的时候
borrowing their land line.
再说一遍 那不是我
Again, that wasn't me.
公用电♥话♥
Pay phones?
公用电♥话♥不是老掉牙的东西吗
Aren't pay phones a thing of the past?
我冒昧地说一句
All due respect,
我儿子把那天晚上的事记错了
my son is misremembering the night.
然后丹尼把他的手♥机♥给你
And Danny handing you his cell
然后你在海港烤肉外面兜圈
and you walking around the outside of the Harbor Grill
假装你想打电♥话♥...
pretending to try to make a phone call --
你儿子也把这件事记错了是吗
Is your son misremembering all that, too?
丹尼...跟你说他把他手♥机♥给我了吗
Danny...Told you he gave me his cell?
但你没用它来打电♥话♥
But you didn't use it to make a call.
你是用它来查看你好几年以前
You used it to look at an app you installed
在你儿子手♥机♥上下载的一个软件
on your son's phone years ago --
叫无钥系统
Offkey.
然后你找到了新的用户名和密♥码♥
And you found the new user name and password
来解锁你以前的房♥子
to unlock the door of your old house.
听着 你们完全搞错了
Look, you have this all wrong.
好吧 那你帮我们弄明白吧
Okay, then help us understand.
昨天夜里 你从海港烤肉打出一个电♥话♥
You made a call last night from the Harbor Grill
打给了距离你前妻家附近1.5英里左右的
to someone at a pay phone about a mile and a half
公用电♥话♥
at your ex-wife's house.
这个人是谁
Who was that?
狗♥娘♥养♥的 真的是他
Son of a bitch. He really did it.
大款先生找人杀死了他前妻的丈夫
Mr. Moneybags had someone kill his ex's husband.
我跟你们说
You know what?
我要找律师
I'd like to speak to a lawyer.
真是出人意料啊
What a surprise.
马可
Mark?
你怎么会在
What the hell are you doing
我家大楼门口站着
standing in front of my apartment building?
等等 你是在等我吗
Wait, are you waiting for me?
你也早安 优等生
Good morning to you, too, honor roll.
不 你知道这样有多诡异吗
No, do you know how seriously creepy this is?
我男朋友现在正在楼上
My boyfriend is upstairs right now.
如果他知道你...
If he knew that you --
这正是为什么我没有按门铃
That's why I didn't ring the bell.
你知道 我从没说你诡异
You know, I never called you creepy,
你那时还突然出现在我的船上监视我来着
and you showed up at my boat unannounced, spied on me.
是的 但我那是公事公办
Yeah, for professional reasons.
是哦 好吧 我也是公事公办
Yeah, well, I have professional reasons, too.
你知道吗 你们昨天逮捕的一个家伙雇了我
You know, I was hired by a guy you people arrested yesterday.
那个有钱的混账
The wealthy asshole.
理查·布鲁姆雇你干吗 做专业醉鬼吗
Richard Bloom hired you as what, an expert drunk?
我可是八个月滴酒不沾了
Hey, I haven't had a drink in eight months,
我以前也告诉过你 亲爱的
And like I told you before, sweetheart,
我最近的工作就是辩方调查员
I work as a investigator for the defense these days.
布鲁姆雇佣了我 并且出了高价
Bloom's hired me, and he's paying me top dollar
让我找到杀死你的被害人的真凶
to find the person who really killed your victim.
-他应该照照镜子 -也许你说得对
- He should look in the mirror. - Well, you may be right.
我会首先审查那个人♥渣♥
I'll be starting by vetting the dirtbag,
但我也在和他的律师合作
But I'll also end up working with his attorney,
你应该知道 那就是琳达·罗思曼
which you should know is going to be Linda Rothman.
你告诉我这个干吗
Why are you telling me this?
你们不仅针对布鲁姆的证据站不住脚
Your case against Bloom isn't just thin.
几乎可以说是毫无证据
It's anorexic.
你还没找到他雇的杀手呢
How do you convict a murder for hire
怎么定他的雇凶杀人罪
without the hitman?
好吧 在案子结束之前
Okay, before it's all said and done,
我们会找到那个付费电♥话♥的主人
we'll find Mr. Pay phone.
我不知道你们还剩多少时间
Oh, I don't know how much time you'll have.
一般来说律师总会想要一拖再拖
Instead of dragging your feet, per usual,
可罗思曼却想趁你们没找到枪手之前
Rothman wants to rush to trial
就迅速上庭审判
before you find the trigger man.
-你说快是多久 -我听说是三个月
- How fast are we talking? - I've heard three months.
布鲁姆有钱 能加速进程
Bloom's got the money to push it through.
再加上你的被害人
And add the fact that your victim
是洛杉矶警局雇佣的一个机密项目的线人
was employed on a top-secret project with the LAPD,
我感到他们一定会用"合理怀疑"
and I see a little tsunami of reasonable doubt
来对抗你们的指控
surging your way.
我们会试试的
We like our chances.
谢谢你提醒我 我得...
Thanks for the heads up. I need to, um --
你可不能这样
That's not how this works.
我不是专程过来给你一些好处
I didn't drop by to give you an advantage
然后你就可以去告密了
so you can turn tail and run.
我遇到点困难
I got a problem.
你们认为凶手通过某个愚蠢的
You guys are arguing that the killer gained access
蓝牙软件进入大门
through some stupid bluetooth app.
这个软件名叫无钥系统 怎么了
And the app is called Offkey Security. What about it?
我去那里转了一下 看了看
Well, I swung by the house to take a look at it.
你们已经把我要找的东西移除了
You guys had already dismantled what I needed to see.
他前妻也不肯跟我说话或让我靠近孩子
The ex-wife won't talk to me or let me anywhere near the kid.
你有没有可能跟你科学鉴证科的朋友说说
Is there any chance that you could talk to your friends
让我进去看一眼
over at SID, give me a look at it?
我保证什么都不会碰
I promise not to touch anything.
我们简明说
Let's keep this simple.
看 它是这么工作的
See, this is how it works.
你要填写你的用户名和密♥码♥
You got to fill in your user name and password --
布鲁姆说他一点都不知道这个
Bloom claims he didn't know any of this.
用户名chandlerfamily1 密♥码♥Delta
Chandlerfamily1. Delta.
Delta 这可不像一个安全专家的密♥码♥
Delta? Not much of a password for a security expert.
并且装置是什么样子的
And installed -- it looks like what?
快点
Come on.
好了
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks. Yeah.
无钥门禁 你们觉得这很重要
Keyless entry. You guys are making a big deal out of this.
是吗 为什么
Really? Why?
是的 要想进入房♥子打开门
All right, to open the door to their house,
凶手必须要知道
the killer had to have known
钱德勒家的用户名和密♥码♥
the Chandlers' user name and password.
密♥码♥有可能会被破解
Uh, password could be hackable, maybe.
并且凶手要有一部熟悉他们家网络的手♥机♥
And had a phone familiar to their network.
因为无钥系统在任何时候检测到新设备时
Because offkey sends an alert
都会发送一条警告信息
anytime a new device is detected,
并且钱德勒太太在那晚并没有收到警告信息
and Mrs. Chandler didn't get one that night.
她是这么说的
So she says.
你们就根据这个软件来推理整个案件的
And you guys are basing your entire case on this app thing.
当然不是 只要我们找到了公用电♥话♥先生
Not at all. We find Mr. Pay Phone,
案子就结束了
and it's game over.
我真幸运 总之我都会得到报酬
Well, lucky for me, I get paid either way.
但你们最好尽快找到失踪的杀手
But you better find your missing hitman soon,
因为时间紧迫
'cause the clock is ticking.
并且布鲁姆可不是个白♥痴♥
And Bloom's not your usual moron.
很高兴又见到你 优等生
Well... It's great to see you again, honor roll.
继续干这个工作
Keep up the good work.
很适合你
It suits you.
真的适合
It does.
各位 感谢你们的耐心
Thanks for your patience, everyone.
罗思曼女士 你请求的无效审判被驳回
Ms. Rothman, your motion for a mistrial is denied.
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表