剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
所以他战胜了癌症病魔
So he survived cancer
却在洛杉矶的一个停车场被枪杀了
only to be shot to death in an L.A. parking lot.
你说的没错 医生 情况更糟了
You're right, doctor. This is worse.
我得把那个混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna have to bring that
英国记者带到这里来
asshole English reporter in here
给他点独家消息
for some exclusives --
让他看看我们在做什么
let him see what it is we're doing.
他罹患的是哪种癌症
What type of cancer did he have?
腺癌
Adenocarinoma.
起初只是胃痛
At first it was a stomachache.
然后不知不觉
And before we knew it,
罗伯特就已经被肠癌折磨得卧病在床了
Robert was bedridden with intestinal cancer.
这是个沉重的打击
It was a frightening shock,
但我请了个长假
but I took an extended leave from my job.
你从事什么工作
What do you do?
我曾经是位高级律师
I was a barrister.
-你从事法律工作 -是的
- You practiced law? - Yes.
现在看来我没选错专业
It turned out to be excellent training.
即使是我国的医保系统
Even in our healthcare system,
人人也需要一位辩护律师
one needs an advocate.
然后我还要试着去负起
And I also tried to manage
他在公♥司♥的管理合伙人职责
his partnership duties at the firm.
你丈夫也是一位律师吗
Your husband was a lawyer, too?
不 不 罗伯特从事
No, no. Robert deals...
上帝啊
Oh, god.
生前从事艺术品交易的工作
...dealt in fine art.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我无法相信发生的这一切
I can't believe this is happening.
我一直希望能听到
I keep e-expecting to hear
有人告诉我只是出了个严重的错误
there's been some terrible mistake.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我刚说到哪了
Where was I?
你丈夫生前从事艺术品交易的工作
Your husband dealt in art.
大部分是绘画作品
Paintings, mostly.
对画作进行购置和修复
Acquisitions and restorations.
他在曼彻斯特有间画廊 但这份工作
He has a gallery in Manchester, but the work --
这份工作让他全世界奔波
it took him all over the world.
所以你们才来美国吗
Is that why you were in America,
因为你丈夫的生意
because of your husband's business?
不
No.
不 完全不是
No, not at all.
罗伯特痊愈之后
After Robert recovered,
这次的癌症对我们来说都是个严酷的考验
it had been such an ordeal for us,
你们也看出来了 所以他想通过
you see, and he wanted to celebrate
重温蜜月的方式庆祝一下
by reliving our honeymoon.
沿着太平洋海岸高速公路一路自驾
Driving down the pacific coast highway
还有 住同样的酒店去同样的餐厅
and...staying and eating at all the same places.
在我们第一次旅行之后
After our first trip,
我们就知道威尼斯酒店专门宰旅客
we knew that Venice was a tourist trap.
但我们还是去了
But we went anyway.
你们当时用餐的时候
While you were dining,
有没有注意到任何人盯着你们
did you notice anyone watching you?
没有
No.
甚至服务员都没有盯着我们 真的
Not even the waiter, really.
外面呢 代客泊车服务台那边呢
What about outside? Valet stand?
我不这么认为 我
I don't think so. I...
我记得把我们的车开回来的那个年轻小伙子
I remember the young man who brought 'round our car.
接下来 我只记得
The next thing I knew,
我在医院里醒来 医生
I'm waking up in hospital and the doctor's...
他告诉我
He's telling me that -- that I'm...
一起都会好起来
going to be all right.
也许他不知道我刚失去了我先生
Perhaps he didn't know.
怎么弄这么久
What's taking so long?
同志们 我们今天得搞定
Fellas, we got to get this done today.
胡里奥 帮把忙
Julio, can you help me here?
副队 出来了 他找到了什么
There, Lieutenant. He's got something.
再说一遍
Let me explain this again!
我们要找的是一把左轮手♥枪♥
We are looking for a revolver!
这是一把9毫米口径的自动手♥枪♥
This is a 9-millimeter auto!
继续找 继续找
Keep searching! Keep searching!
长官 我去把它和别的枪♥支♥归到一起
I'll put it with the others, sir.
我们是要揭开多少悬案
How many cold cases are we about to uncover?
陶 那是什么
What's that, Tao?
滑雪面罩 可能是凶手的
It's a ski mask. Could be our killer's.
里面有好几根头发还带着毛囊
There are several hair follicles on the inside,
可以提取DNA
which means DNA.
找到了
I think we have it!
就是这把 大伙儿这边来下
I think this is it! Over here!
你看着点打捞出来的其它枪♥支♥
Oh, keep an eye on the platy.
是左轮手♥枪♥
Well it's a revolver.
只有一种方法能确定是不是跟本案相关
There is only one way to find out if it's ours.
艾米 你拿到从受害人
Amy, uh, Amy, have you got the bullets
体内取出的子弹没有
out of the victim yet?
为了确定是否匹配
To see if we have a match,
我要先做弹道测试
I'm gonna have to fire this sucker
然后找到枪♥支♥的序列号♥
and then get the gun's serial number
以便你找出枪是注册在谁的名下
so you can find its registered owner.
我们能做的就这些
And that's all we can do?
我可以迅速把它浸到无菌盐水中
Well, if I pop it into the sterile saline fast enough,
也许能提取一些指纹
I might could pull a few sebaceous fingerprints,
但我对此表示怀疑
but I doubt it.
-枪沉在河里没多久 -艾米 抱歉
- It was only in the canal for... - I'm sorry, Amy.
我不负责氧化程序
I'm not in charge of the oxidation process.
盐水是PH值在7.5到8.4的腐蚀性液体
Saltwater is a corrosive with a PH between 7.5 and 8.4.
枪♥支♥的金属部件在这种环境下一天都撑不住
Gun metal can't cope with those conditions for even a day.
肯定会生锈
Rust is inevitable,
当铁锈遇上指纹简直就是噩梦
and rust and fingerprints do not get along.
她把左轮手♥枪♥从盐水里取出
When she pulls the revolver out of the saltwater
如果不马上做弹道测试
and can't fire within a few minutes --
我不仅会错失提取指纹的良机
Not only do I lose any chance at prints,
还可能无法拿现场找到的子弹做弹道比对
I might not even be able to match the bullets.
副队 第一次见你这么盛装打扮
Never seen you this dressed up, Lieutenant.
我叫陶 迈克·陶
The name is Tao. Mike Tao.
迈克·陶 恭喜获奖
Well, nice award, Mike Tao.
虽说不能媲美女王陛下的情报机构处
Might not be on Her Majesty's secret service,
但是"正义勋章"给你带来了丰厚的回报
but "Badge of Justice" is certainly paying off for you.
一点业余爱好罢了
It's just a little sideshow.
我们都为他感到自豪
We're all very proud of him.
真的
Really?
你们全都这样想
All of you?
简直太棒了
That's great.
人们通常会嫉妒的
Usually people can get jealous.
看 完成了
Well, I say, "Phew."
弹道测试进行得很顺利
That went great.
艾米是我的幸运星
Amy is my good-luck charm.
现在拿这颗子弹来比对
Now just compare this bullet
艾米从法医那儿取来的子弹
to the ones she brought over from the morgue...
结果是
And...
弹道匹配一致
We have a match.
这把左轮就是凶手用来杀害受害人的
That revolver is the gun that killed your victim.
现在我们只需找出枪注册在谁的名下
Now all we have to do is find the person it belongs to.
序列号♥BEC8955
是你妈妈打来的
It's your mother.
我今天不想被人利用
I don't feel like being manipulated today.
我已经说过无数次了
I have said it a million times.
只待宝宝出生
As soon as this baby is born,
她必须把孩子送人抚养
she needs to put it up for adoption.
你妈妈可能不会听从你的建议
Well, your mother might not take your advice,
所以你得打算好
so you need to consider
自己要做个什么样的兄长
what sort of brother you're prepared to be.
我会是个把孩子
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表