剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
这条裙子...
this dress...hmm.
长官 塞克斯的信息 没有和死者
Ma'am, text from Skyes. No Missing Persons report
相符的失踪人口报告
with us for someone matching the vic's description.
你知道吗
You know what?
先别走
Stay here.
你知道我有个在行动处的朋友吗
Hey, you know my buddy in Operations?
你还记得克林特吗
You remember Clint. Mm-hmm.
他说维妮·戴维斯对普罗文茨
He says that Winnie Davis is up in arms
结束训练的态度很不满意
about the way Provenza left training.
她说他作弊
Claiming he cheated.
如果我在场 根本不会发生那种事
Well, it wouldn't have happened had I been there.
在医生允许前 你不准过于辛苦
Light duty only till the doctor says otherwise.
不管怎么样 戴维斯可以利用作弊的把柄
Anyway, Davis could use this cheating business
逼你交出代理局长的位置
as a way to push you out of the running for assistant chief.
随便她 我对我现在的位置很满意
Let her. I'm happy where I am.
但那份工作很适合你 长官
You would be good at the job, though, ma'am.
戴维斯副局长 谁知道她怎么看我们
Deputy Chief Davis? Who knows how she feels about us.
我认为霍华德局长...
Well, I think Chief Howard --
永远是前联调局探员
will always be former FBI.
局里绝对不会让他
The department will never accept him
永远当着代理助理局长的
as assistant chief on a permanent basis.
我个人看法
Uh -- My opinion.
我就知道 之前我接到过一个电♥话♥
I knew it. There was a call earlier
问我们有没有找到一个叫艾丽·金的26岁女子
asking if we'd found a woman named Allie King, age 26,
对她衣服的描述
and the description of her clothes
正符合这件蓝色的裙
match down to the blue-on-blue pattern of this dress.
是失踪人口处打来的电♥话♥吗
It was a call from Missing Persons?
不 是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
No. Private investigator.
他说他为金小姐的男朋友调查
Said he was representing Ms. King's boyfriend,
我不知道他的名字
whose name I don't have.
但是那位私♥人♥侦♥探♥名叫克拉克·法尔曼
But the PI's name was Clark Farman.
我找到了艾丽·金的脸书
I found Allie King's Facebook page.
资料照片相符 但她的主页不对外公开
Profile pic matches, but her page is private.
克拉克·法尔曼
Clark Farman.
不知道他愿不愿意坐下和我们聊聊
Well, I wonder if he'd sit down with us for a minute.
其实我喜欢在这里谈
You know, actually, I'm fine talking here.
总比要躲着摄像头好
Kind of rather avoid the cameras.
老实说 伙计们 到底怎么回事
So, honestly, guys, what is this all about?
我们对你的一名客户有疑问 法尔曼先生
I'm guessing one of your clients, Mr. Farman.
那花的时间肯定要比我想象中的短
Well, then, this is gonna be briefer than I thought.
我不会和警♥察♥讨论我的雇主
I don't discuss my employers with the police,
我公♥司♥的律师和调查员也不会
nor do any of the lawyers or investigators at my firm.
那有违职业道德 你应该知道吧
That would be unethical. You know what?
你们应该查查"有违职业道德"是什么意思
You should look that word up. "Unethical." See what it means.
不如先查查"专业"是什么意思吧
How 'bout if we give the word "Professional" A try, huh?
我们可能是同一个阵营的人 先生
We're probably on the same side, sir.
我们在找艾丽·金 听说你也在找她
We're looking for Allie King, and we heard that you were, too.
为什么 找到她了
Why? Find her?
我们要用她可能所在地的信息与你交换
We'll trade information about her possible whereabouts
你客户的名字 也就是艾丽的男朋友
for the name of your client -- Allie's boyfriend.
他
Him?
我真的没法告诉你们他的事
Well, him, I literally can't talk about.
我签过保密协议了
I signed a non-disclosure agreement.
对不起 如果你们找到了艾丽
Sorry. You know, and I guess if you'd found Allie,
肯定也就不会来找我了 所以...
you wouldn't be bothering with me, so...
再见
See ya.
我们全都录下来了
I would say that we got it all on video,
但没什么好查的
but there was nothing to get.
我们可以通知艾丽的家人 长官
Well, we could notify Allie's family, ma'am.
先不要 胡里奥 先找诺兰警探
Not yet, Julio. First redirect Detective Nolan to meet you
和你一起去死者主厨进行搜查
at the victim's residence for a search.
同时 既然全世界都在担心
In the meantime, as far as the rest of the world is concerned,
艾丽·金不见了
Allie King is missing,
那我们就尽全力找到她
and we're doing everything we can to find her.
媒体接待室
你怎么想 副队
So what were you thinking, Lieutenant?
我们已经身处枪击现场
Mm, that we had already been in active shooter situations
却假装都不是真的
and pretending wasn't half as real.
不过他们倒是的确雇了几个好演员
Though they did hire some good actors, I'll say that.
从艾丽的公♥寓♥拿来了一些东西
Got stuff from Allie's apartment.
卡尔·路易斯
Oh, Carl Lewis.
你一直没和我们说洛杉矶河进出口调查的结果
Well, you never updated us on the L.A. River access gates.
对不起 副队
Uh, sorry, Lieutenant.
我们找到尸体附近一英里处
About a mile up from where we found the body,
弗莱切大门好像被人推开了
gate at Fletcher looks like it was, uh, pushed in.
油漆和金属上没有刮痕 不知道怎么回事
New scratches on the metal and paint. Kind of dark.
我已经送到实验室了
Which I sent to the lab.
谢谢你回答这个
Well, thanks for answering a question
我就不该问的问题
I never should've had to ask.
五年的卧底生涯应该教会你什么都别说 副队
Five years undercover teaches you to withhold everything, Lieutenant.
没错 再次证明我要受的训练太多了
Yes, another argument for too much training.
回到我最喜欢的问题上
So, back to my favorite question --
我怎么想
What do I think?
这位克拉克·法尔曼可不是什么便宜的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Well, this Clark Farman is no ordinary low-rent PI.
他的公♥司♥市值上百万 专门处理大问题
This is a big-time fixer whose firm rakes in millions.
能把他吓得闭嘴的保密协议
Now any non-disclosure agreement that would scare him
肯定是某个非常有钱的客户
must come from a seriously rich client.
-伙计们 -谁死了
- Hey, guys. - Who died?
这是我第一天在地检办公室实习
It's my first day interning at the D.A.'s office,
安德莉亚派我来拿与案子有关的录像
and Andrea sent me over to get video from your murder.
-工作还行吗 -很好 很好
- How's it going so far? - It's fine, fine.
不过服务器坏了 所以我忙着
But the, uh, the servers are down, so I'm running around
到处拿东西 文件 简报 犯罪现场录像
picking up stuff -- documents, briefs, crime scene videos,
和咖啡
and, um, coffee.
妈妈 你现在有时间吗
Mom, do you have a second?
一开始你想当记者 现在想当律师
First you wanna be a journalist, now a lawyer.
我是不是弄错了
Where did I go wrong?
我没救了 副队
I'm irredeemable, Lieutenant.
早上古斯从拉斯维加斯给我发了
Um, okay, so I just got this really weird text from Gus
这条很奇怪的信息
this morning from Vegas. Um...
"见过我妈妈了
"Visit with Mom okay.
"我在想扥我回来 我们得坐下
"Been thinking when I'm back we should sit down
谈谈未来"
and discuss the future."
你联♥系♥他了吗
Did you call him?
我给他打了电♥话♥ 他说...
Yeah, of course I did, but he said that...
他...他说不方便说话 他说必须得
that he -- he couldn't talk and that what he had to say
面对面和我说
needed to be done face to face.
你们最近有问题吗
Are you two having problems lately?
没有 我一直在注意我自己
N-No. I mean, I've -- I've been watching myself for things,
无意识间流露的自私之类...
like, unconscious selfishness...
和不关注他
...and -- and not paying attention
和不浪费别人的时间
and not wasting other people's time and --
古斯说不定想和你说些好消息 拉什蒂
Gus may have something good to say, Rusty.
先不要太担心
Try not to worry so much.
给 拉什蒂 这是包括尸体被发现时
Here, Rusty, this has all the video
和与那个声称
from where the body was found
在寻找死者的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
and part of an interview with the P.I.
会面的全部视频
who claimed to be searching for the victim.
谢谢你 巴斯
Thank you. Hey, Buzz.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
当然了 只是在工作
Sure, fine. Just, um, just working.
这可是个好消息
Okay, this is promising.
能帮我们查到死者的幕后男友
Potential boyfriend for our victim
和克拉克·法尔曼的可能雇主
and so our probable employer of Clark Farman.
艾丽的脸书密♥码♥自动保存了
Allie's Facebook password was saved on autofill.
这是他的照片
This is his picture.
我们一直在翻照片
We've been going through photos,
一直出现这家伙和她
and this guy keeps popping up with her
在夏威夷 巴黎 纽约 卡博的照片
in Hawaii, Paris, New York, Cabo.
上周艾丽生日派对时也和他在一起
Next to Allie at her birthday party just a few weeks ago.
杰弗里·戴伊
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表