剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
威尔·萨克斯是一本没有
Will Sax was something of an open book
破坏痕迹的书
with no bad marks in it.
他的脸书主页没有任何说坏话的人
Well, his Facebook page is free of haters and trolls.
威尔·萨克斯
只有很多赞
Just lots of likes.
他的父母呢 胡里奥
What about his parents, Julio?
佐拉和弗雷德里克 他们没给我们太多信息
Zora and Fredrick. We didn't get much out of them, ma'am.
我们让她不要这么做
We told her not to,
但是威尔的未婚妻在我到之前给他父母打了电♥话♥
but Will's fiance called his mom and dad before I got there.
他们不能接受这个事实
They took it really hard.
我让他们尽快过来
I asked them to come in as soon as possible,
但是由于我们不能说这是谋杀
but since we're not allowed to call it a murder...
是的 我们发现那辆
Yes. What have we discovered,
把威尔撞出路的车吗
uh, about the vehicle that ran Will off the road?
好消息 坏消息是关于车头灯碎片
Uh, good news, bad news on the headlight piece.
好消息是我们知道是辆
Good news, we know it's an SUV
2000年到2006年生产的雪佛兰或者通用车
made by either Chevy or GMC between the years 2000 and 2006.
坏消息是
Bad news, that leaves about
大概有几百万辆车
a couple hundred thousand possibilities
只是在加州南部的范围内
in southern California alone.
威尔的法学院有什么发现吗
What about Will's law school?
-有什么问题吗 -可能有
- Any problems there? - Maybe, maybe.
我问过院长
I spoke to the Dean.
威尔最近参加面试 然后上周五
Will recently interviewed for, and then last Friday,
他得到了一份在9区上诉法♥院♥做书♥记♥员的职位
received a clerkship with the 9th District Court of Appeals.
这间法♥院♥非常有名望
That's pretty prestigious.
而且南加利福尼亚大学是排名前20的法学院
And USC is a top-20 law school.
为联邦法官当书♥记♥员
Throw in a clerkship for a federal judge,
威尔可以去任何他想去的事务所
Will could've joined any law firm he liked,
或者开始他的政♥治♥生涯
or have kicked off a political career.
这怎么成为动机了
And that's motive how?
书♥记♥员的第二人选
The runner-up for that clerkship --
是威尔最好的朋友 克里夫·雷尼尔
Will's best friend, Cliff Rainier.
克里夫昨晚发短♥信♥给他说这没完
Cliff texted last night that this wasn't over
他会打败威尔
and he was gonna beat Will's ass.
因为把书♥记♥员的职位输给自己最好的朋友
Losing out a clerkship to your best friend?
这是个不寻常的动机 但人们会为更少的理由杀人
It's an unusual motive, but people have killed for less.
是啊 嫉妒是我最爱的动机
Yeah. Jealousy's my favorite motive.
除了背叛爱人和贪婪外
Well, except for infidelity and greed.
贪婪是我的最爱最爱的动机
Greed is my favorite, favorite motive.
我不觉得难受
There were no hard feelings because
因为当威尔申请的时候 我就知道职位是他的
I knew it was going to be Will from the moment he applied.
不再是他的了
Not anymore.
是的
No.
失去一个好朋友
Look, losing a good friend
不是一个得到书♥记♥员职位的好办法
is not the right way to get a clerkship.
可怜的因朵拉
Poor Indra.
对于他的父母来说简直是噩梦
And his parents, it's like a nightmare.
但是你还会接受这个职位 你是第二人选
But you'll still take the gig. You were runner-up.
我和他的差距太大了
I was a distant second, I promise.
这孩子真的是嫌疑人吗
This kid is really a suspect?
-为什么 -刚刚发生
- Why? - Just happened, right?
-等一下 局长 -关于那个职位
- Hold on a moment, Chief. Just... - The clerkship,
在他死掉的那天晚上 你们两人还在
you two were still going back and forth over it,
翻来覆去地吵架
arguing the night he died.
吵架 我可不认为
Arguing? I wouldn't say that, no.
那天晚上 他
The night he...
说起来真的太困难了
It's so hard to say this.
威尔去世的那天晚上 我们在一起学习
The night Will died, we had been studying together.
我们结束后一起去喝了酒
We went for a drink when we finished,
但是我们没有吵架
but there was no argument.
好吧 那你没有在吵些什么
Okay. What were you not arguing about?
因为你之后发给他的短♥信♥听起来很火大
Because the text you sent him afterwards sound heated.
"你个背后伤人的混♥蛋♥ 这并没有结束"
"You backstabbing douche. This isn't over.
-"我要打死你" - 这还不是吵架
- I'll beat your ass." - That's not an argument?
不是的 这只是我们平常的聊天方式
No. No, that's just the way we talk to each other.
很多短♥信♥都是这样 没骗你
Load more texts. You'll see.
我们只是开玩笑而已
We were just kidding around.
-关于什么 -对于事故调查来说
- Kidding about what? - Is this really important
真的有必要问这些吗
in your investigation of an accident?
你以为我们为什么要向你宣读你的权利
Why do you think we read you your rights?
你是说你想保持沉默吗
Are you saying you'd like to remain silent?
那可真是太可疑了
Because that's suspicious.
还是你想先讲个笑话再引入正题
Or do you want to let us in on the joke?
就当你在开玩笑 讲你的笑话吧
Yeah. You were kidding. Let's hear the joke.
准备好笑掉大牙吧
Prepare to laugh your asses off.
是关于霍莉法官招书♥记♥员的事
It was on the Judge Holly clerkship thing.
她很支持种族多样化 我问威尔
She's big on diversity, and I asked Will if --
当他面试时 我问他是否
when he went in for his interview, I asked him if...
是否提到他是黑人 他笑了
if he mentioned he was black, and he laughed
因为我们都知道她已经有了两个白人书♥记♥员
because we, like, both knew that she already had two white clerks
而且制度又有要求
and the system sort of requires,
你们懂的
you know...
到底什么制度啊
What system would that be?
-就是制度 -定额制
- The system. - Quotas.
-种族定额制吗 -我最讨厌的动机
- Like, racial quotas? - My least favorite motive.
定额制 美国政♥府♥考虑到黑人曾受到歧视而规定黑人在入学或就业方面必须达到的比例
不是种族定额制
There's no racial quotas.
你们要比我们老得多 威尔和我
Look, you're a lot older, and Will and I,
我们和你们这一代看种族问题的角度不同
we didn't look at race the same way the older generation does.
要只是开玩笑而已 那为什么要说
So, where did your "Douche bag" and "I'll beat your ass"
"混♥蛋♥"和"我要打死你"
come from if it was all just fun and games?
你的问题和肇事逃逸有关吗
Your question is not pertinent to a hit and run.
当然有关
Oh, it's pertinent.
当你给威尔发完这条短♥信♥后
Right after you sent this text to Will,
他被辗过并在街上拖了接近40米
he was mowed over and dragged 40 yards down a street.
我发的短♥信♥跟这个无关
What I said had nothing to do with that.
如果真的无关的话
If it was all okay, then tell us
那就跟我们讲讲关于书♥记♥员那件事
the rest of your funny conversation
还有什么搞笑的对话
about the clerkship.
好吧
Fine.
我跟威尔说他应该发起一项运动
I said Will should start a movement
叫做黑人的工作更重要 当然是开玩笑
saying Black Jobs Matter, which was a joke
因为那年夏天我们都在霍莉法官那当实习生
because we both interned for Judge Holly that summer.
她了解我们 尤其是我 我的家庭
She knew us, me especially, my family.
我还要继续吗
Do you want me to go on?
当然 这太搞笑了
Please. This is hilarious.
我跟他说他很像白人中产阶级家的孩子
And then I told him he had middle-class white boy eyes,
他说他们家其实不算中产阶级
and he said he wasn't really middle class
因为他们家非常有钱
because his family's, like, loaded.
我问他要是这样你们家在哪个乡村俱乐部
And I asked him what country club he belonged to
那为什么上周你连高尔夫都打不过我
if he was so rich, and how come I beat him at golf last week?
他说他高尔夫比我打的好多了
And he said his golf game was usually way better than mine,
那些短♥信♥就是因为这个 高尔夫
and that's what the texts were about, okay? Golf!
如果你们问威尔为什么能当上书♥记♥员
And if you want to know why Will really got the clerkship,
也许是因为他写了那篇非常好
it's probably because he wrote this insanely good,
非常私人的文章
very personal essay!
我没读过 但霍莉法官跟他说
I didn't read it, but Judge Holly told him
就是因为那篇文章 我相信她
that was a deal clincher, and I believe her!
他到底是否认为他没有当上书♥记♥员这件事
So, does he think that he lost out on the clerkship
和种族有关
because of race or not?
他没当上的原因还重要吗
Or does why he lost matter?
不管怎样 他都没得到工作
I mean, however you slice it, he didn't get the job.
去他的书♥记♥员
Screw the clerkship!
谁还在乎这个
Who cares about it now?
那就是个意外
It was an accident.
如果你们非要找个人认罪 找司机去
You're looking for someone to blame, try the driver!
或者照照镜子
Or look in the mirror.
看看洛杉矶警局为了保护我们的街道
What a great job the LAPD's doing right now
是多么的尽职尽责
protecting our streets.
我是被捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表