剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
No, no, no. A little longer. A little longer.
不不 再久点
But I love you. Bye, guys.
我爱你们 再见
I'm actually excited to have an entire summer
要度过一个无所事事
with nothing to do but figure things out.
只能整天思考的暑假 我很兴奋
Um, first of all, S.,
嗯 首先 S.
You didn't go to school this year
你今年都没有上学
and you haven't had a real job in months,
几个月来也没有过一份真正的工作
so life is kind of like summer for you.
所以基本上你一直都在放暑假
Oh, okay. Thanks.
好吧 多谢
Kick a girl when she's down.
在一个女孩失意的时候打击她
I really am gonna change.
我是真的想改变
Why? All the drama-- it's who you are,
为什么 这些是非就是你的本质
Just like I'm someone who's not gonna stop looking for love
就像有些人不会因为曾受过伤
just because I've lost it... which is why I'm going
就停止寻找爱情 正因为这样
directly into the belly of the beast--Paris--
所以我才要深入虎穴 巴黎
And why you're coming with me.
而且你也要跟我一起去
Uh, I was gonna do a cleanse and yoga.
我本打算搞搞卫生 练练瑜珈
And maybe keeping a dream journal.
可能会发发白日梦
Haven't you heard of retail therapy?
你没听过购物疗法吗
And everyone goes to Paris to write their memoirs--
很多人到巴黎去写自传
not that you'll have the time,
不是说你也要花这工夫
what with all the riding around on vespas in cute outfits.
我们可以盛装坐上古董车四周游荡
We have never been single together...
我们没试过单身时待在一起
or traveled to a foreign land!
或者到异国游历
La Premire on air France has turndown service,
法国航♥空♥公♥司♥的头等舱提供夜床服务
and the chef has three Michelin stars.
专机厨师还是米其林三星级厨师
Come on. Shopping at Palais Royale,
来吧 在皇宫区购物
people watching at Cafe De Flore?
让花神咖啡馆的民众观赏
Oh, lingerie and Pierre Herme?
噢 性感内衣还有皮埃尔糕点
Mmhmm. Ooh! Thank you!
恩 噢 谢谢你
I really think I need this.
我真的需要这些东西
Me, too.
我也是
It's gonna be okay, B.
一切都会变好的 B
As long as we have each other, we're both gonna be okay.
只要我们拥有彼此 我们都会没事的
Paris! Aah!
巴黎 啊
Hey, man, thanks for calling.
兄弟 谢谢你回电
Um... you gonna apologize or you waiting for me?
你先道歉还是我先道歉
'cause I don't--I don't mind going first.
因为我不介意先道歉
No, I'll go.
不 我先
Look, I'm sorry for what happened with Vanessa.
我为传给瓦内萨照片的事而抱歉
I mean, you fired a shot at me.
我是说 你打了我一枪
I fired a shot at you.
我也打了你一枪
But it was a dick move.
但这是很幼稚的行为
And I don't blame you for what happened between me and Serena.
关于我和瑟琳娜之间的事 我不怪你
Uh, well, thanks, but I didn't exactly help.
好吧 谢谢 但是我也没帮上忙
So, uh, I'm sorry for that.
所以 我也很抱歉
As for Vanessa, I mean, maybe if I told her the truth,
对于瓦内萨 我想我要告诉她真♥相♥
that photo wouldn't have hit her so hard.
好让那照片不会让她难受
That bad, huh? What'd she say?
挺糟糕的 她怎么说
Nothing, since she's not currently returning my calls.
没什么 从那以后她没有回过我的电♥话♥
But I'm--I'm about to write her
但是我会给她写一封
the world's longest and most plaintive e-mail.
这个世界上最长最哀怨的电子邮件
You trying to get her back?
你要把她追回来吗
I'm just trying to explain what happened,
我只是想解释发生了什么事
to her and--and to myself, you know?
对她也好 对自己也好 你懂的
Let me know
如果你想
if you wanna take a break from the little soul searching.
停止这种灵魂交流的时候 告诉我一声
When he took off for Prague,
当恰克前往布拉格之后
Chuck left me his little black book.
他留下了一些脏活要收拾
Oh, I-I didn't realize you and Serena were actually over.
我没想到你和瑟琳娜真的分开了
Yeah, well, I'm not gonna spend the entire summer
没错 我也不会整个暑假干坐在这里
waiting for her to figure things out. Right.
等她把事情想清楚 也是
Yeah, that, uh, that makes sense.
是的 这样也合理
Listen, I'm gonna have to pass on the little black book thing.
听着 我就不参与你那些脏活了
But, uh, you enjoy yourself. All right, man?
但希望你玩得开心 好吗
Oh, I'm sure gonna try.
我会尽力去找乐子的
Hey, Dan. I mean, bonjour!
你好 丹 我是说 你好[法语]
No, you mean, au revoir.
不 你是说 再见[法语]
Good-bye, Humphrey!
再见了 汉弗瑞
We're leaving! Is that Blair?
我们要走了 那是布莱尔吗
Where you guys going?
你们要去哪里
Paris. Paris? Oh, wow.
巴黎 巴黎吗 哇
Um... well, have--have fun.
那好吧 玩得开心点
Thank you. You called me. What's up?
谢谢 你打电♥话♥来有什么事吗
Oh, yeah. Um, you know,
噢 是 你知道的
just calling to talk about-- about things.
只是想聊聊一些事情
Uh, but obviously, now's not a good time.
但很明显 这不是恰当的时候
So just call me when you get back.
那等你回来的时候记得打给我
Okay. I'll miss you!
好的 我会想你的
I'll miss you, too, Humphrey!
我也会想你的 汉弗瑞
Bon vacance!
假期愉快[法语]
I'll see you in september, okay?
我们9月份再见了 好吗
Okay, sounds good.
好的 听起来不错
Okay, bye.
好 再见
No, it doesn't.
不 这并不是啥好事
Uh, come in! It's open!
进来吧 门开着呢
Hi, Dan.
你好 丹
Georgina, what are you--what are you doing back in town?
乔治娜 你回来干什么
Looking for you, actually.
其实是来找你的
I, um, I have something of yours.
我有一些属于你的东西
What? I don't--I don't remember giving you anything.
什么 我不记得我有给你任何东西
Well...
好吧
You gave me this.
你给了我这个
What?!
什么
Congratulations, daddy.
恭喜你 爸爸
He looks just like you.
他跟你长得真像
All in an instant, everything changes.
转瞬之间一切皆不同了
We leave the past behind and speed toward the unknown--
我们把过去抛诸身后 然后全速前进
our future.
未知的未来
We set out for far-off places and try to find ourselves...
我们整装远行 去寻找自我
or try to lose ourselves
或者是 迷失自我
exploring pleasures closer to home.
只在家门寻欢
The problems start when we refuse to let change happen
当我们拒绝接受改变 重拾旧恶习时
and cling to old habits.
问题就接踵而来
Dekuji, ladies.
谢谢 小妞们
A velvet revolution indeed.
你们真是仙女儿般勾人
Hey. Look, you don't-- you don't need to get rough.
嘿 听着 你不需要太粗鲁
Okay, I've got lots of money. I'm Chuck Bass.
好 我有很多钱 我是恰克·拜斯
Come on. Come on. Not that. Not that.
好 好 不要拿那个 不要拿那个
Just let me keep the box. Take me to a bank.
把这个盒子留下 带我去银行
I will give you the money.
我会给你钱
Just let me keep the box!
把盒子留下来
But if we hold on to the past too tight,
但如果我们沉溺于过去无法自拔
the future may never come,
便永远无法开始新的生活
until death do its part.
直到死神翩然而至
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
XOXO 八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表