剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
and now you're going to sacrifice
现在你又打算为了一个素昧平生的女人
my la table elitaire to go and look for some random woman
牺牲我加入 权贵会所的机会
You obviously read the file,
你肯定看过那文件
so you know she's not random.
所以你该知道她的出现并非偶然
She knew my mother's favorite flowers,
她知道我母亲最喜欢的花
She had a picture of my father in her jewelry
她的首饰里有一张我父亲的照片
and she knew me.
而且她认识我
And clearly has no interest in being found by you.
而且很明显她不想你找到她
You've been looking for weeks, and nothing.
你已经找了几个星期了 一无所获
One dinner with me won't make a difference.
陪我去吃顿饭也不影响什么
I know you may find this hard to comprehend,
我知道你也许会觉得这很难理解
but some things are more important
但有些事确实比
than your social-climbing agenda.
你结交权贵的安排更重要
His name's Damien.
他叫达米恩
Oh, hey, Jenny.
嗨 珍妮
He's the son of the belgian ambassador,
他是比利时大使的儿子
and I'm pretty sure they hooked up at boarding school.
我确信他们是在寄宿学校时好上的
I'm guessing serena didn't tell you
我猜瑟琳娜没有告诉你
she was coming with him, huh? No. No, she didn't.
她会和他一起来 没有 她没说
Why are you here?
你怎么在这
I figured you've come to my rescue enough times.
你救了我那么多次
Let me help you for once.
让我帮你一次吧
Hi. May I take your coat?
我能帮你拿外套吗
You came with him? You came with her?
你和他一起来 你和她一起来
I think you're at the wrong place. Prom is down the street.
你不该来这 要去舞会去街上
Oh, that's fine.
那好啊
I'll just let you get back to your euro-fawning.
你继续讨好你的欧洲佬去吧
Jenny, um...
珍妮
What are you doing here? Just finishing what I started.
你在这干什么 为了有始有终
Serena, I love your jacket. It's so beautiful.
瑟琳娜 我喜欢你的外套 很漂亮
Yeah, actually, let me help you with that.
是啊 确实是 让我帮你脱下来
No, it's okay. I'm gonna keep it on.
不 挺好的 我打算继续穿着
It's so pretty, and it was a gift from you.
它那么漂亮 而且是你送的礼物
So sweet of you. Come on.
你真好 来吧
So much for diplomacy.
外交手段到此为止
Let the international games begin.
国际较量开始了
Mesdames et messieurs,
各位来宾
L'ambassadeur de france et sa fille Violette.
有请法国大使和他的女儿维奥莉特
Serena. And... not Nate.
瑟琳娜 还有 居然不是内特
Hi. I'm Blair.
嗨 我是布莱尔
Damien. A pleasure.
我是达米恩 见到你很高兴
Um, the, uh, French ambassador's daughter's
法国大使的女儿
an old friend of mine. I'm gonna let you guys... mm.
是我的一个老朋友 你们闲聊
Excuse me.
失陪了
I see you took my advice.
我看到你听从了我的建议
It's good to keep Nate on his toes.
真得让内特警惕一点
And nice choice of competition. Thank you.
而且这是很好的竞争对手哦 谢谢
Your idea's completely juvenile, but it seems to be working.
你的主意非常幼稚 不过看来效果不错
I'm jenny. Nice to meet you. Thank you so much.
我是珍妮 很高兴认识你 非常感谢
I still can't believe he came with Jenny, though.
但难以置信 他居然和珍妮一起来
If I know Jenny, she came with him.
以我对珍妮的了解 是她跟着他一起来的
But trust me. This is exactly what you wanted.
不过相信我 这正是你想要的
Games will be played, sexual innuendo ensues.
游戏时间到 继续相互嘲讽吧
And in the end, Nate will be right where you wanted him.
最终 你就会如愿以偿得到内特了
My problems are not nearly so easily resolved.
我的问题就没那么容易解决了
Even monsieur Duris' entourage is perfection in bone structure and styling.
即使杜里先生的随从 从里到外都无懈可击
While without a formal introduction, i have no choice but to stalk him.
没有一个正式的引荐 我别无选择只能偷偷瞄着他
Blair, you know you don't need Chuck.
布莱尔 你知道你不需要恰克
Anyone who meets you can see you're an elitist snob
认识你的人都知道你如此自命不凡
who's perfect to run a secret society.
正适合运营一个秘密社团
Bonne chance. Ah! Merci.
祝你好运 谢谢
On a un petit soucis, mais je t'assure
有了点小麻烦 但我可以保证
que tu l'auras au prix demandia la fin de la soirnes.
只要你在宴会结束前付钱 一定会给你的
Ju as intane, sinon, j'appellerai le flic pour cette garce qui le porte.
你最好识相点 否则我就叫警♥察♥ 带走你的女伴
Uh, hi. I'm Jenny.
嗨 我是珍妮
French people really are rude.
法国人真是没礼貌
She's usually a much happier customer.
她平时心情都蛮不错
Yeah. Looks like the plan's off the rails thanks to Serena, huh?
是 看来瑟琳娜搞得计划有点脱轨
From what I recall from boarding school,
就我在寄宿学校的回忆而言
it wasn't terribly difficult to get Serena out of her clothes.
想让瑟琳娜脱掉衣服才没这么难
That jacket is not leaving this party on Serena van der Woodsen.
今天决不能让瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森 穿着那件外套离开
Serena, I don't know why you're here with that guy.
瑟琳娜 我不知道为什么你和那个人一起来
I mean, if you're trying to make me jealous,
我是说 你没必要想让我吃醋
there's no reason to. I want to be here with you. I invited you.
我想和你一起的 我邀请了你
But then you uninvited me.
但后来你解除邀请了
But you're right. Taking it slow was the right decision.
你是对的 慢慢来是对的
Hi. Damien.
达米恩
Nate archibald.
内特尼尔·阿齐布尔德
Serena, let me introduce you to some people.
瑟琳娜 让我给你介绍一些人
Thanks for keeping my date company.
多谢陪着我的女伴
So what's the deal with Nate,
你和内特之间有什么事
the guy who seemed like he wanted to cut my head off?
他看上去想砍下我的脑袋
Is he an ex-boyfriend or something?
是你的前男友还是别的什么
Oh, possibly a new one. Honestly, that's the reason
也许算是新男友 说实话 这就是
I asked you to bring me here tonight. I'm sorry.
我让你带我来这里的原因 对不起
No, don't be. The old make-him-jealous-
没关系 和有头有脸的欧洲人一起
Bybringingthetitledeuropean ploy. Yep.
从而让男友吃醋 这是个老花招啦 是的
Well, I'm flattered you thought I was worthy of the task.
很荣幸你认为我可以担此重任
Well, thank you for understanding.
谢谢你的理解
If you really want to make him jealous, though,
但你若真想让他吃醋
I suggest we commit fully, you know?
我建议我们全情投入 好吗
Let me take off this jacket.
我帮你脱掉外套吧
No, Damien. I'm sorry. I-I can't do this.
不 达米恩 对不起 我不能
This was a huge mistake already. I...
这已经大错特错了
No, no, no. We can make it better.
不不 我们可以做得更好
No strings attached.
没有任何条件
Damien, I-I don't like you like that.
达米恩 我不喜欢你这样
I mean it.
我是说真的
Are you serious? What happened to the Serena that I wanted
你当真吗 那个在寄宿学校
throughout boarding school? I've changed, and it's a good thing.
让我朝思暮想的瑟琳娜怎么了 我变了 这是好事
Serena.
瑟琳娜
I'm sorry. That--that wasn't...
对不起 不是那样
Monsieur Duris?
杜里先生
C'est vous n'est-ce pas?
您要走了
I'm sorry. Have we been introduced?
对不起 我们认识吗
I'm blair waldorf. Perhaps you've heard of me?
我是布莱尔·霍道夫 也许你听说过我
I submitted a charter application for N.Y.U.
我想代表纽约大学提出一个特别邀请
Can you just hold on one minute?
你能等我一分钟吗
Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back.
先别走 我马上就回来
Chuck. There you are.
恰克 你在这里呀
I knew you'd see the error of your ways.
我知道你发现自己错了
Monsieur Duris just stepped out for his cigarette break,
杜里先生出来抽支烟
which gives us two and a half minutes, maybe four,
我们只有2分半钟 要是他抽的是高卢人牌香烟
If it's a gauloise. I came to apologize.
也许就4分钟 我是来道歉的
Ugh. What happened?
发生什么了
Don't tell me that awful whore did something terrible to you.
不要告诉我那个坏女人伤害了你
I think that whore may be my mother.
我想那个坏女人也许是是我妈妈
There you are.
你在这里呀
Serena's about to leave. You need to stop her.
瑟琳娜要走了 你得留下她
You know what, Jenny? This just isn't fun for me anymore.
知道吗 珍妮 这一点都不好玩
I should have never listened to Dan.
我真不应该听丹的话
Okay, I don't know what Dan said,
好吧 我不知道丹说了什么
But why would you take romantic advice
但是你为什么接受一个还玩卷心菜娃娃的
From a guy who has a cabbage patch doll?
孩子的爱情建议呢
I don't know. All you need to know is I blew my chance.
我不知道 你也看到了 我错失良机
The masquerade ball was two years ago.
化妆舞会是2年前的事情了
Don't let Serena get away again.
不要让瑟琳娜再离开你了
You know your mother died during childbirth.
你知道你妈妈死于难产
What if she didn't?
要是她没有呢
What if it was just another of my father's many lies?
要是这只是我爸爸众多谎言中的一个呢
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表