剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
had left town,
已经离开了
never to be heard from again for a year.
整整一年都毫无音信
So, yeah, I had a good reason.
所以我有很好的理由
Thank you, for coming. Arnold, great to see you.
感谢你们的到来 阿诺德 很高兴见到你
You look glorious, as always.
你还是那么迷人
How dare you show your face
你明知我妻子在场
at an event you know my wife is at.
还胆敢来露面
Rufus, don't blow a gasket. I just came to offer my apology.
鲁弗斯 别生气 我只是前来道歉的
Lily, I wasn't myself that night at the opera gala.
莉莉 歌♥剧盛宴那天晚上我失去理智了
I'd had a lot to drink,
我喝多了
took some of those over-the-counter pills
吃了一些他们偷偷贩卖♥♥的
they started keeping behind the counter recently...
非处方药
And some meth.
还有些兴♥奋♥剂♥
Really, I was just in a bad place,
真的 我当时只是状态不佳
But now I'm a changed man.
但我现在已经改过自新了
You expect us to buy that?
你还指望我们买♥♥账吗
It was worth a shot. I'm not gonna make a scene,
至少值得一试 我不是吓唬你
but if you so much as show up within 50 feet
但如果今晚你出现在她周围
of this woman again tonight, you're gonna regret it.
大约50英尺的范围内 你会后悔的
So I guess you found the scarf.
这么说你见到那条围巾了
Can we go somewhere private to talk?
我们能找个隐秘点的地方谈谈吗
Great. Another lecture?
很好 又来一通说教吗
Come on. Did the upper east side crown
拜托 上东区的皇冠
cut off the circulation to your brain?
让你的大脑供血不足了吗
Damien's my boyfriend.
达米恩是我的男朋友
Jenny, you're 16. Come on.
珍妮 你才16岁
Yeah, and when you were 16, you were in love with Serena,
你16岁的时候 你和瑟琳娜恋爱了
And everyone thought it was adorable.
而且每个人都很赞同
Uh, you know what? Just...
怎么说呢
I'll--I'll be right back. Stay here.
我一会就回来 好好待在这儿
Hey, Dan. How are you?
丹 你好
You look amazing.
你看起来太棒了
This is a friends-only zone. I thought we agreed.
现在是在友人专区 我以为我们说好了呢
Well, that's--that's not a friends-only dress.
这可不是只为友人穿的礼服啊
Really? I-I thought it was perfect. My bad.
是吗 我还觉得挺好呢 我的错
Oh, and--and just so you know,
顺便告诉你
I'm not wearing any underwear.
我没穿内衣哦
Go away, traitor.
走开 你这个叛徒
Look, I'm sorry I called Rufus,
很抱歉我打给了鲁弗斯
But it was for your own good.
但这是为了你好
I mean, you're a really special girl, Jenny,
你真的是个很特别的女孩 珍妮
who deserves a guy who's gonna see that,
你值得拥有一个了解你的男人
You know, who's gonna be there in the morning.
一直能陪你到清晨的男人
Not like you're available.
不像你这么有空呀
Jenny, Damien got aggressive with Serena at the state dinner.
珍妮 那次国宴达米恩对瑟琳娜动手动脚的
Shows what you know.
告诉你吧
Damien only hit on Serena to get her
达米恩只是想让瑟琳娜
to take off the opera jacket with the drugs in it.
把那件藏有毒品的外套脱下来而已
Drugs? Is he dealing?
毒品 他做毒品交易吗
You can't be with someone who's dealing drugs.
你不能跟一个做毒品交易的人在一起
Why? It's not like you've never done any.
为什么 你又不是没吸过
Stop pretending that you care about me.
别假装关心我了
In fact, the only one who does just got here.
事实上 唯一关心我的人刚刚到了
Hi. How you doing?
你好吗
Good. How are you?
还好 你呢
I'm sorry, man.
抱歉 兄弟
There's no way I'm letting you leave with her.
我不会让你带走她的
Really?
是吗
Let's get out of here. Damien.
我们走 达米恩
Looks like little J. is about to do
看来小J打算
some dirty dancing of her own.
自己跳出一场辣身舞了
Nate. Hey, you okay?
内特 你还好吗
Yeah.
还好
What happened? It's Jenny.
怎么回事 珍妮
She ran off with Damien. The guy's a drug dealer.
她和达米恩跑了 那家伙是做毒品交易的
What? Yeah.
什么 真的
He's staying at the Smyth. Okay.
他住在史密斯酒店 好
All right, I'm gonna call you when I find 'em.
我一找到他们就给你们电♥话♥
Where are my mom and Rufus?
妈妈和鲁弗斯在哪儿
So I went to Holland's.
所以我就去了霍兰德哪儿
I don't know what I thought would happen.
我不知道我想要发生什么
But I guess a part of me wanted to even the score.
我想我只是有点想报复的
But when the time came, I couldn't go through with it,
但真到了那个时候 我做不到
Because the truth is, uh, I love you, Lily,
因为事实是 我爱你 莉莉
And I couldn't do that to you.
我不能那样对你
I love you.
我爱你
I've always loved you.
我一直都爱着你
Dad.
爸爸
Jenny ran off with Damien, and he's worse than we thought.
珍妮跟达米恩跑了 他比我们想的还坏
Oh, god.
噢 天啊
Doug. Don't give me that lawyer face.
道格 别那么严肃
People still showed up tonight. Things can't be that bad.
还是会有客人来的 情况还没有那么糟糕
Actually...
实际上
Things have taken a turn.
情况已经急转直下了
We're getting attacked by Christian conservatives.
我们正被保守的基♥督♥教♥徒♥抨击
We have those in Manhattan?
曼哈顿有这样的人吗
The family travel council's organizing a boycott.
家庭旅游协会正在组织抵♥制♥行动
You'd be shocked how much influence they have.
他们的影响力足以让你震惊
That's the kind of thing
这种东西
that would only entice my target clientele.
只能影响我的目标客户群而已
I don't think the business has
我觉得我们可能
The luxury of waiting around to see.
没有时间再等待时机了
I'm sorry, Chuck.
我很抱歉 查克
For P.R., if nothing else,
从公♥关♥层面上说
it needs to seem that you're no longer in charge.
你必须让外界觉得你已经不再是最高决策人
You need to hand over operations of the hotel,
你得把酒店的经营权转交给别人
At least temporarily.
至少暂时如此
Perhaps a family member....
比如让其他家庭成员
I'll do it.
我可以接手
Doug. Give us a moment.
道格 让我们单独谈谈
I promise you, Jack...
我老实告诉你 杰克
That will never happen.
那是不可能的
Then I'll wait.
我会一直等下去的
And when your beloved hotel is bankrupt and empty,
等你心爱的酒店破产倒闭
I'll swoop in and give you fair-market price.
我会乘虚而入 以公平的市场价格入手
I'm sure there's some copper pipes I could salvage.
我想你一定给我留下了不少好东西
This was your plan, wasn't it?
是你计划好的 对不对
No. But I'm totally gonna reap its rewards.
不 但我会坐享其成
You took what was mine.
你夺走了原本属于我的东西
Now I'm gonna take what's yours.
现在我只是以其人之道还治其人之身
At least you know it's staying in the family.
至少这酒店是落到了自家人手里
What room is Damien Dalgaard in?
达米恩·达尔加德入住的是哪间房♥
I'm sorry, sir. I can't give out that information.
不好意思 先生 我不能透露客人信息
Would you like me to call up?
你要我帮你接通他的电♥话♥吗
Well, I seriously doubt he's gonna answer the phone,
我想他是不会听电♥话♥的
considering he's up there alone with a 16-year-old girl.
因为此刻他正与一个16岁的少女在一起
Oh, my gosh. Thanks for showing up tonight
天啊 谢谢你今晚及时出现
And risking the wrath of my dad,
帮我脱离了我老爸的魔爪
Punching Nate freaking Archibald.
还将可恶的内特·阿齐布尔德打了一顿
Let me give you a real reason to thank me.
让我给你个真正的理由来感谢我
Booking a room at the Empire was genius.
想到在帝国大厦开房♥简直是天才
You sure you wanna do this?
你确定你想这么做
Yeah.
是的
I told you there'd be a new scandal before the day was out.
我告诉过你今天之内就会出现新的丑闻
But we can talk about that later. What's wrong?
不过我们可以晚点再谈那个 怎么了
A boycott.
联合抵♥制♥
Doug says I have no choice
道格说我没的选择
but to sign my hotel over to someone else.
只能把我的酒店转让给别人
Jack nominated himself.
杰克推荐了他自己
Of course he did.
他当然会
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表