剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
I really think we should cool things off for a while,
我真的认为我们该冷静一段时间
You know, take a-- take a little break?
暂时 暂时分开
Well, we did say no strings.
我们说过不给对方压力
Right.
是啊
No strings.
顺其自然
You either tell me the truth, or we're over.
要么你告诉我事实 要么我们感情结束
I'm rufus and lily's son.
我是鲁弗斯和莉莉的儿子
Georgina. Hey. I'll be there in a second.
乔治娜 我马上就到
Things were so much easier when we were younger.
我们年轻那时事情要简单得多
We just jumped into things.
速战速决
Why can't we just be more like that?
为何现在我们不能一如往昔
Marry me, Lily.
嫁给我吧 莉莉
The next time you forget you're Blair Waldorf,
如果下次你忘了你是布莱尔·霍道夫
Remember I'm Chuck Bass, and I love you.
记得我是恰克·拜斯 还有我爱你
Scott, what's going on?
斯科特 到底怎么回事
I haven't told you the truth.
之前我没有说实话
I'm your son's brother.
我是你儿子的哥哥
If you're looking for the first excuse to bolt, trust me,
如果你要找个借口逃避 相信我
You're gonna find one.
你会找到的
I'm not looking for an excuse anymore.
我不会再找任何借口了
I didn't really give you a chance to know both sides of me,
我没有给过你机会去了解我的全部
And I guess I'm wondering if you still want to.
我想知道你还是不是想了解我呢
I don't even know why I'm pretending to think about it.
我都不知道我为何还要假装想一下
Yes. yes, of course.
但是当然 我想去了解
This is your fault.
这就是你的错
That's not fair.
这不公平
Not fair?
不公平
I go away to take care of my mother,
我只是离开一下去照顾我母亲
And I come back and my daughter is not going to college.
当我回来的时候我女儿不想上大学了
I'm headed home to face the family firing squad.
我现在要回家接受家里的狂轰滥炸
Considering what you did to us,
鉴于你对我们的所作所为
Being able to find you
如果能找到你
Is gonna go a long way.
会对我回到家里之后的境遇大有帮助
Go ahead and run if you want.
如果你觉得可能 就快跑吧
You know how much daddy loves to hunt.
你知道爸爸很爱打猎的
And who am I?
我是谁
That's a secret I'll never tell.
这是个永远不能说的秘密
You know you love me.
你知道你爱我
X.o.x.o., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后
Some say love is a river.
有人说爱情是一条河
Some say love's a silly song.
有人说爱情是一首可笑的歌♥
Some say love is all around us.
有人说爱情在我们身边
It lifts us up where we belong.
它告诉我们心归何处
Some say love is hearing laughter in the rain.
有人说爱情是雨中的笑声
But on the upper east side,
但是在上东区
We all know love is pain.
谁都知道爱情是痛苦
Toasted blueberry?
烤蓝莓
You spoil me.
你太宠我了
Dorota offered to make eggs,
多洛塔都是给你做煎蛋的
But I thought
但是我认为
It was the duty of the devoted lover to provide.
做早餐是爱人的义务
I missed you.
我想你
Yeah, you showed me
我知道
Just how much when I got in last night.
昨晚你就让我知道了
So how was your trip?
你的旅行怎么样
Did you get your money back from your poker buddy?
从你的牌友那里拿回钱了吗
No. And I would have let it slide,
没有 我打算顺其自然
But with my parents cutting me off.
但是我父母不给我钱了
Trust me. I get it.
相信我 我理解
Working for K.C. is
给K.C.工作就是
Nowhere near as lucrative as being Lily Bass' daughter.
莉莉·拜斯的女儿等于白花花的银子
For now, toaster pastries are all I can afford.
目前 我只能买♥♥的起烤吐司
So go.
去找她吧
Talk to her,
和她谈谈
For me.
为了我
Fine.
好吧
But then you have to do something for me.
但是之后你要为我做些事情
Take my place at dim sum with my friends.
替我去和我的朋友吃广式早茶
Dumplings with Blair and Chuck?
和布莱尔与恰克一起吃饺子
And Nate. You can do some recon.
还有内特 你可以好好侦查一下
Blair hates Nate's new girlfriend.
布莱尔讨厌内特的新女友
You can find out if she's really that bad.
你可以查查她是不是真的那么差劲
I bet Bree is perfectly nice,
我赌布里是个非常好的女孩
Even though she is a Buckley.
即使她是个巴克利家的人
Um, unfortunately,
不幸的是
I...I do have more, um, people
我还得找不少
Who owe me money to talk to.
欠我钱的人谈谈
Fine.
好吧
Eat up.
吃完吧
One second.
等一下
I'm telling Olivia to say Hi to Godzilla from me.
我正在和奥莉维亚说替我向哥斯拉打招呼
Is funny, right?
很有趣 对吧
More so than your awful sushi puns.
比你那个奇怪的寿司笑话好一点
Well, I'm a terrible flirter,
好吧 我不擅长调情
But as long as Olivia's on this Asian press tour,
但是随着奥莉维亚去亚洲宣传
I have--I have no choice. And anyway, you know,
我别无选择 你知道
"Sashimi later" is charming.
一会吃生鱼片 是个好名字
Why are you using my screen name again?
为什么你又用我的网名
Because every time i log on, Georgina pounces on my i.m.
因为只要我登录 乔治娜就会找上来
I broke up with her.
我和她分手了
I don't know how much more clear
我不知道怎么能
About my feelings I can be.
更清楚地体会到这个事实了
You could tell her you're dating someone else.
你可以告诉她 你在和别人约会
We all live on the same floor, Dan.
我们住在一层 丹
When she gets back, she's gonna figure it out.
她迟早会知道的
Point taken. I'll e-mail her later.
一针见血 我过一会给她发邮件
You talked to Scott at all?
你后来和斯科特谈了吗
I called him last week, but he hasn't called me back.
上周我打给他了 但是他没有回复我
I guess he didn't like me that much.
我想他不怎么喜欢我
Really? It didn't seem like that.
是吗 看起来不像
I'm sorry. I mean, I know you really liked him.
抱歉 我是说我知道你很喜欢他
I did, too, actually, I guess,
我也挺喜欢他的 真的 我想
Cause in a weird way. We were kind of related.
虽然这很奇怪 但是我们血脉相连
You know, I'm gonna hit the Bleecker.
我要去布利克街
Do--do you want a coffee?
你想要咖啡吗
No, no, no. You go.
不 不用 你去吧
Oh. The--the toilets in Tokyo talk.
东京的洗手间打来的
Hi. Um, I'll have a nonfat latte.
我要一杯脱脂拿铁
Sure.
好的
Hi. Did you miss me?
想不想我
Georgina.
乔治娜
The bloodsucker is back.
吸血鬼又回来了
I saw her coffin
我看见她的棺材
And telltale Louis Vuitton broom on the floor.
和路易·威登扫帚扔在地板上
Vampires don't ride brooms, Blair.
吸血鬼不骑扫帚 布莱尔
Leave it to georgina To start a mutant strain.
那乔治娜就是基因突变
You know, my roommate and I didn't see eye to eye at first,
要知道 我的室友和我 开始也互相看不上眼
So one night I bought ice cream cone cupcakes
所以一天晚上我从冰激凌车上
From the treats truck, and we bonded.
买♥♥了冰激凌蛋糕 我们的关系就变融洽了
She taught me how to say "hello" in Swahili.
她还教我说斯瓦希里语的你好
Jambo.
你好
Aw. Do you happen to know what the Swahili is
你也恰好知道用斯瓦希里语怎么说
For "mind your own beeswax"? No reason, of course.
少管闲事吧 没有理由 当然
It just might be useful Someday on safari. Blair, come on.
也许哪天旅行的时候可以用上 布莱尔 别这样
so, Bree, You went home last week?
布里 你上周回家了吗
Yeah. Tried to mend the I'm dating-a-Van-Der-Bilt-fence.
对 尽量让他们接受我和他约会的事
It didn't work.
但是不奏效
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表