剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
So what's a sweet girl like you
像你这么可爱的女孩
Doing with a guy like Carter Baizen, hmm?
怎么会跟卡特·贝森这种人搞在一起
You heard what happened to my sister, right?
你也听说了关于我妹妹的事了吧
Heartbroken,
伤心到极点
30 pounds fatter.
体重增加30磅
Bet.
下注
$20,000.
2万
All in.
全跟
You sure you want to play this hand for Carter?
你确定为了卡特玩这把
Fine.
好吧
I'll call.
我也跟
Kings.
方块K
Aces.
老A
You know, a picture really is worth a thousand words.
要知道 一张照片可是胜过千言万语
Or in this case,
或者这种情况下
An election.
它就意味着选举的成败
Nate, thanks for stopping by.
内特 多谢你的登门造访啊
Looks like Carter's going down to Texas,
看起来卡特要被流放去德克萨斯
And Tripp's career is going up in smoke.
而特里普的事业也将化为乌有了
Hey. You made it.
你做到了
Hey.
好啊
Rufus!
鲁弗斯
Oh! Come here. Would you let me look at you?
过来 让我好好看看你
Lay off the caffeine, huh? It's giving you wrinkles.
别喝咖啡了 看它把你整得满脸沧桑
Ah. I'm sorry Arlo couldn't make it.
真遗憾阿洛没来
He says hello.
他叫我转达他的问候
He had to finish installing the solar panels
他得把合作商店里鸡笼的
On the chicken coop at the co-op.
太阳能电池板安装妥当
We have been so busy organizing the local 72,
我们忙着联合72家当地商户
The, uh, the union for the Burlington cheesemakers.
组成伯灵顿干酪制♥造♥商协会
Aha. Yeah. Yeah.
哇 是吗 是啊
Mom, this is Lily.
妈 这是莉莉
Oh, it is such a pleasure to finally meet Vanessa's mother.
终于能见着瓦纳莎的母亲了 我很荣幸
Gabriela.
我是加百莉亚
Oh, Rufus... We're not in brooklyn anymore.
鲁弗斯 我们已经不住布鲁克林了
Uh, uh, I'm still moving in. It's lily's place.
我正在搬家 这里是莉莉的地盘
Oh, it is both of our place.
这不是咱们俩的地盘么
Uh, mom, didn't you bring that for Lily?
妈 你不是有带礼物给莉莉吗
Oh, yes, I did. Homemade strawberry rhubarb.
对 自♥制♥的草莓芋荚
Thank you. Oh. Mmm.
太感谢了 恩
Well, you and your husband must be so proud of Vanessa.
你的你先生一定很为瓦内萨感到自豪
Oh, yes. Vanessa has always been
确实 瓦内萨一直是一个
A very thoughtful and driven young woman.
善解人意又奋发向上的女孩
This school is the perfect fit for her.
这个学校实在是太适合她了
Well...
其实
Here we go. To be completely honest,
又来了 老实说
My husband and I don't believe in private universities.
我先生和我不太相信私立大学
Knowledge should not be for sale.
知识不是用来出♥售♥的
Well... Well... Yes. Oh.
呃 好吧 是的 哦
Who's hungry? Lovely.
有谁饿了吗 太好了
I must confess, I've missed our little game.
我得承认 我非常想念我们的小游戏
Though it appears your lady is late.
尽管似乎你的那位小姐迟到了
Actually, there she is now.
事实上 她已经来了
She's a guy.
"她"是个男的
Who took my speech at the freshman dinner
是他夺走了我在新生晚会上的演讲机会
And gave it to Vanessa Abrams.
还把它给了瓦内萨·亚伯拉
He doublecrossed me, and I... Demand satisfaction.
他背叛了我 让他决斗吧
You still up for it?
你还同意做
Mm, my wonderful man.
真是我的好男友
I'll just go powder my nose for ten minutes?
我去下洗手间 大概10分钟
I only need five.
我只需要5分钟
Can I help you?
我能为你做点什么吗
Oh, definitely.
肯定地
I don't know if P.J. is not as stupid as he looks,
我不知道P.J并没有他看着那么笨
But, Nate, those tells were wrong.
但是 内特 那些玄机是假的
What are you gonna do?
你要怎么办
Well, of course I had to tell my grandfather what happened.
我当然得告诉我爷爷发生了什么
I mean, I have completely destroyed Tripp's political career.
我彻底毁了特里普的政♥治♥生涯
No. No, nate. Let me talk to him. Please.
不不 内特 我来跟他谈 拜托了
He needs to know that you were trying to help me.
他得知道你只是想帮我
I appreciate that, but I'm not dragging you into this mess.
我很感激 但我不想把你牵扯进来
Oh, it's William right here. Nate.
正是威廉打来的 内特
No. Serena, I can handle it.
不 瑟琳娜 我能搞定
Hello, grandfather.
你好 爷爷
Ugh.
哦
Is, uh, Nate Archibald in there?
内特·阿齐布尔德在里面吗
He's got a phone call... P.J. Buckley.
有个电♥话♥找他 叫P.J.巴克利的
Okay. Yeah. I'll tell him. Thank you.
好 我会告诉他的 谢谢
P.J. thinks he won the picture.
P.J以为他赢了那张照片
Yeah, I have the real one.
对 我有那张真的
I mean, I feel bad about lying to Serena
我是说 我很不想骗瑟琳娜
But it worked.
但是这很管用
Okay.
好的
Gabriela, this strawberry rhubarb jam to die for.
加百莉亚 这个草莓芋荚果酱太好吃了
Thank you. It's the agave. I refuse to use sugar.
谢谢 我用的龙舌兰 不爱用糖
Mmm. Mm-hmm.
恩
Oh, Rufus, will we be seeing Daniel at the dinner?
哦 鲁弗斯 晚餐时我们能见到丹吗
I had hoped so, but unfortunately not.
我希望如此 但很遗憾不能
He has a date tonight.
他有个约会
With Vanessa's roommate, Olivia Burke.
是和瓦内萨的室友 奥利维亚·伯克
Didn't she tell you? Lily.
她没告诉你吗 莉莉
She is a very famous actress.
她是个很有名的女演员
I'm afraid I don't worship at the altar
恐怕我不太崇拜
Of shallow Hollywood celebrities. Oh.
这类肤浅的好莱坞明星 哦
But apparently your school does.
显然你的学校却是这样的
Mom, can you not do this right now?
妈妈 你能不要现在这么做吗
Honey, these institutions are businesses first.
亲爱的 这些大学首先是商业机构
I mean, was this girl even qualified to enter...
我是说 这个女孩到底是否有资格入学
Or was it purely a publicity stunt?
或者只是个宣传噱头
Well, that's my shallow hollywood roommate...
好吧 这就是我肤浅的好莱坞室友
And also one of the nicest, smartest people
同时也是我在学校里遇到过的
I've met at college. Excuse me.
最可爱 最聪明的人 失陪一下
Hey. How is your date?
嘿 你的约会怎么样
Great.
很不错
Dan's making Indian chicken.
丹正在做印度鸡肉
Moroccan, actually.
其实是摩洛哥的
Oh. Uh, look, I know I shouldn't be asking you this.
哦 对了 我知道我不该问你的
I was just wondering,
我只是在想
Why did Dan change his mind
丹为什么改变主意
About me meeting his parents?
不让我见他父母了
I must have done something to scare him off.
我肯定是做了什么吓到他的事
You can tell me the truth. I promise.
你可以告诉我实话 我保证
No, you didn't do anything.
不 你什么也没做
Well, I must have.
我肯定有做了
You know what? I'm just gonna ask him.
知道吗 我一会要问问他
No!
别
Look, Dan's parents are just really judgmental,
丹的父母只是很喜欢对别人评头论足
And they're always going on
他们总是在说名人缺乏素质
About celebrities and the dumbing down of culture.
说世风日下
So he's worried
所以他很担心
His parents will think
他的父母会认为
I'm some shallow hollywood pinhead?
我是个肤浅没大脑的明星
No... Like Dan's embarrassed to introduce me to them?
不是的 还是丹耻于向他的父母介绍我
Olivia, Dan just wants to protect you from them.
奥利维亚 丹只是想保护你不受伤害
You know what, Vanessa?
你知道吗 瓦内萨
You don't need to make excuses for him, okay? I get it.
你不用帮他找借口 好吗 我明白的
I gotta go.
我得挂了
So where do you get your hair cut?
你在哪剪的头发
Oh, uh, Trumper's, off Piccadilly.
在特兰佩 皮卡迪利大街外面
Tut, tut.
啧啧
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表