剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
*?What...what...what... what did you say? ?
*什么 什么 什么 你说什么
Mom, I can explain. It's not what it looks like.
妈 我可以解释 并不是你看到的那样
So you're not having an affair with a married man?
所以你没和已婚男人发生婚外情吗
No, I'm...I'm..I'm not having an affair.
没有 我 我没有
I saw you kissing him, Serena.
我看到你吻了他 瑟琳娜
A kiss that we didn't even have
那是他决定离开他的妻子之后
Until after he decided to leave his wife.
才有的一个吻
Do you know what it feels like to be left? Because I do.
你知道被抛弃是什么感觉吗 我懂
Well, it isn't like it was with you.
和你那时不一样
Tripp actually cares about me.
特里普真的很在乎我
Oh, you think so?
你是这么想的
Well, why don't you take a look at what he's doing?
你可以去看看他现在在干什么
Leaving someone who, up until today,
他抛弃了一直以来
Thought the exact same thing.
也是像你那么想的一个人
Walk away, Serena.
放手吧 瑟琳娜
Until you do, you're not welcome in this home.
不然就别回这个家
So I don't get it. You hate me
我不明白 你讨厌我
But you've been pretending to be my friend
但你还一直装作是我的朋友
This entire time? That's pretty much it, yeah.
装了这么久 差不多是这样
Why wouldn't you just tell me you were mad?
为什么不告诉我你是个疯子
At least then we could fight about it.
至少我们还能争吵
No, you lost any rights to honesty
从你选择做女王开始
When you chose being queen over our friendship.
就失去了拥有诚实的友谊的权利
That's not what happened.
并不是这样的
Every time you did something bad,
每次你做坏事的时候
I defended you to Jonathan.
我都在乔纳森面前维护你
He got sick of me
他觉得我很恶心
Making excuses for you all the time,
因为我总是为你编借口
So I decided to try to beat you at your own game.
所以我决定要在你的游戏里击败你
That was a mistake.
那是个误会
I figured if I could take you down just once
我想如果我能打败你一次
So you could know how it feels to be the one getting egged
你就会知道被鸡蛋打的滋味
Then maybe you'd realize what you'd become,
然后你才能意识到以前的错误
And everything could go back to the way it was.
一切才能重回原点
But that didn't happen.
但那是不会发生的
And you lost Jonathan because of it.
你还因此失去了乔纳森
I lost everything.
我失去了一切
Not me.
如果你现在道歉的话
Not if you apologize.
你就没有失去我
You say that now
你现在会这么说
But you've become a totally different person,
但你已经完全变成另外一个人了
And as a result, so have I.
与此同时 我也变了
Apparently I became
显而易见 我成了
Someone that Jonathan no longer wanted to be with,
乔纳森永远不想见的人
And for that, I blame you.
这些都是因为你
You told Kira she had to watch her back.
你曾对姬拉说让她小心着点
Well, now you have to watch yours.
现在 你也得小心着点了
There you are.
你在这啊
Mother, how could you?
妈 你怎么能
No offense to Cyrus,
我无意冒犯塞勒斯
But do you think the world really needs another Aaron rose?
你觉得世界还需要一个艾伦·罗斯吗
Blair, you are completely off base.
布莱尔 你真的理解错了
Thanksgiving always has secrets.
感恩节总有很多秘密
And in your case, it's a miracle.
而你的事 堪称奇迹
I am not pregnant.
我 没 怀孕
I did come back to change my will to reflect my new property.
我是回来改变遗嘱 安排我的新财产
Cyrus and I are moving to Paris full time.
我要和赛瑞斯一起搬到巴黎去了
But you love New York.
但你爱纽约
You always said anyone who lives anywhere else
你总说住在别的地方的人
Is fooling themselves.
都是在犯傻
Perhaps it's time for me to step back
也许是我隐退的时候了
And let you make Manhattan your own.
让曼哈顿成为你的舞台
Besides, Cyrus and I did find a lovely penthouse flat
而且 赛瑞斯和我在圣路易岛上
On the ile St. Louis,
找到了一个不错的公♥寓♥
Right across from your favorite restaurant.
就在你最喜欢的餐馆对面
Roisserie du Beaujolais? Mm.
博若莱烤肉店 没错
Oh, that poulet rute is reason enough to move.
那儿的鸡肉足以吸引你们搬过去了
Mother...
妈妈
I'm sorry
我很抱歉
For being so crazy.
很抱歉我这么疯狂
You pregnant?
居然以为你会怀孕
I mean, come on.
我是说 拜托
We both know you closed for business a long time ago.
我们都知道你已经不管生意好久了
But then whose test was it? Test?
但那是谁的化验结果 什么化验结果
Miss Waldorfs...
霍道夫小姐
I know Dorota's upstairs.
我知道多洛塔就在楼上
She won't return my calls.
她不回我的电♥话♥
Please, tell her whatever I did, I am sorry.
请告诉她我为我做的一切感到抱歉
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
我的天哪 我的天哪
I'll be honest.
说实话
This isn't the Thanksgiving I had hoped for.
这不是我所期望的感恩节
Look, I don't...I don't mean to be presumptuous,
我也 我也不想这么冒昧的
But don't you think it's a little odd
但是你不觉得有点奇怪吗
That Lily didn't tell you the truth
莉莉没实话告诉你
About when her mother went into remission?
她妈妈什么时候病情开始好转的
I trust Lily. When she's ready to explain, she will.
我相信莉莉 她想解释时 她会的
Yes. Yes, but...
是啊 是啊 但
You know, I think I need more whipped cream.
我觉得我要去加点生奶油
What is wrong with you?
你是怎么了
I care about Rufus. I was being honest.
我很在意鲁弗斯 我只是实话实说
Just like you being honest when I laid out my entire paycheck
就像我把薪水单给你看
To get us tickets to see "hair," and you told me
想为我们俩弄到看"皮毛"的票
You'd rather spend the whole show talking
你却说宁愿花时间去跟一个流浪汉聊天
To a homeless man? He was a vet.
那样的诚实 他是个兽医
This is who I am.
我就是这样的
I care about people.
我很关心大家
You know, um, it's Thanksgiving.
你们知道 现在是感恩节
Yeah. I'm starting to think this was a mistake.
是啊 我开始觉得这是个错误
Maybe I should go.
也许我该走了
For once, mom, I agree.
至少这一次 妈 我赞同你
Gabriela...mm.
加百莉亚
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I could only imagine what you're feeling.
我可以想象到你们现在的感觉
What we did... what I did was wrong.
我们所做的 我所做的是错的
I never meant to hurt anyone,
我出来没想过伤害任何人
And...and I hurt you.
我却 我却伤害了你
I promise I'll never see Tripp again.
我保证以后再也不会见特里普了
What are you doing in here?
你在这儿干嘛呢
I wanted to go to my room,
我想回自己房♥间
But then I forgot it's not my room anymore.
但我忘了 那已经不是我的房♥间了
What do you want?
你想干嘛
Chuck told me what happened. You did the right thing.
恰克把一切都告诉我了 你做的很对
Then why do I feel so bad?
那我为什么觉得这么难受
Doing the right thing takes courage and strength.
做正确的事是需要勇气和力量的
At least, that's what I've heard.
至少 我听别人是这么说的
And anything that hard is only made more difficult
但最好的朋友没在身边支持你
By not having your best friend by your side.
只让你觉得更加艰难吧
I'm sorry you had to go through it alone.
很抱歉让你独自一人承担这一切
I'm sorry, too,
我也很抱歉
For everything.
对于所有的事
What are you doing this weekend?
你这周末要干什么
Eating leftovers and feeling horrible.
吃残羹冷炙 心情糟透
No, you're coming to Paris.
不 你要来巴黎
What? I am?
什么 我吗
My mom and I are catching the red-eye tonight.
今晚我妈妈和我要连夜飞走了
If you're gonna be sad, you might as well be sad in paris.
如果你要伤心 那就来巴黎伤心吧
Chuck can shop for sweaters with Harold and Roman,
恰克可以和哈罗德 罗曼去买♥♥毛衣
And we can wander Notre Dame, and spend time,
我们可以在圣母院漫步 消磨时光
Just the two of us, like we haven't for so long.
就我们两个人 我们好久没这样了
Is your passport here?
你的护照在这儿吗
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表