剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Give me a break with the "rich people suck" thing.
别这么"仇富"了 让我喘口气吧
I don't care if you're rich,Which you aren't, by the way.
我才不在乎你是否有钱 事实上你也没钱
Ride in a limo, break a hundred.That's fine.
坐豪华轿车 用百元大钞 这无所谓
But if you're gonna be in this world,
但如果你要进入富人的世界
Be yourself in this world.
不要跟他们同流合污
'cause I actually like that guy,
因为我很喜欢那个真实的男生
And I hope he's the one who turns up at N.Y.U.
我也希望他在纽约大学时能做真实的自己
What's so funny?
什么这么好笑
Old habits die hard.
本性难移
Don't worry. I'll... find my way.
别担心 我能找到路
Anybody seen a girl in an orange dress?
有谁见到一个穿橙色裙子的女孩儿
Chuck! Where is she?
恰克 她在哪儿
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Do you really expect me to believe
你真指望我相信
You don't have her stashed here?
你没把她藏在这里吗
I came back from the party because I had a headache.
我因为头疼从派对回来了
Didn't you get my messages?
你没收到我短♥信♥吗
I must have left my phone on the table.
我一定是把手♥机♥忘桌上了
What if we need games?
如果我们需要游戏呢
What if without them we're boring?
万一不玩游戏我们就厌烦了呢
We could never be boring.
我们永远不会相看两相厌
You say that, but I know you.
虽然你这么说 但我了解你
You're Chuck Bass.
你是恰克·拜斯
I'm not Chuck Bass without you.
没有你 我就不是恰克·拜斯
Running to get here all the way from Connecticut...
从康涅狄格[美国东北部州]一路赶来
Was pretty exciting.
挺令人兴奋的
Do you know where Alexandra lives?
你知道亚历山德拉住哪儿吗
How about we stay in instead?
要不我们留在家中如何
Well, that wasn't so much fun, was it?
实在没什么有趣的 是吗
Depends on your definition of fun.
那要看你怎么定义有趣了
I'm sorry I brought you.
很抱歉把你拉过去
The Humphreys are going through a lot,
汉弗瑞一家正渡难关中
And I don't even know if Dan and I are even still friends.
我甚至不知道我和丹还算不算朋友
I know they're dealing with stuff, um,
我知道他们目前事务缠身
But they seem like good people to me.
但在我看来他们都是好人
And you and Dan have been friends for so long,
而你和丹已经做了这么久的朋友
Maybe you shouldn't write that off because of one argument.
也许你不应该因为一点争吵而绝交
Let's not even talk about it anymore.
我们别再说这个了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Cause if you need to talk...
因为如果你需要倾诉
I don't...
我不会...
I think I've done enough talking for one night.
我受够了说一晚上的话
And I thought one of us should finally make the first move,
总得有人先迈出这一步的
Maybe turn this night around.
也许今晚会有大逆转
I'm glad you did.
我很开心你迈出了
Growing up means one thing... independence.
长大意味着一件事 独♥立♥
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
We all want it.
所有人都想独♥立♥
Sometimes we use other people to try to get it for ourselves.
有的时候我们利用他人满足私欲
Waiter, this glass is dirty,
服务生 这杯子是脏的
And I've been waiting far too long.
而且我已经等了很久了
Well, I apologize, ma'am.
我向您致歉 女士
Surely there's some way I can make up for the poor service.
希望有办法能弥补对您的慢待
I can think of a few ways.
我倒是有出几个主意
Sometimes we find it in each other.
有的时候我们互相利用
The party you are trying to reach is not available at the moment.
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥暂时无人接听
Please leave a message.
请留言
Hey, it's Serena again.
你好 还是我瑟琳娜
I don't know if you're getting these message
我不知道你会不会听到这些留言
Or if you even check this number,
甚至会不会用这个号♥码
But I just want you to know
但我只想让你知道
That I'm not gonna stop trying to get your attention.
我不会放弃继续吸引你注意的
I'm gonna do whatever it takes for however long. Bye.
不惜一切代价 不管多久时间 再见
Sometimes our independence comes at the cost of something else
有时候想独♥立♥得付出其他代价
And that cost can be high.
而且这个代价会很高
I hope I'm doing the right thing.
我希望我做的是对的
You wanted to keep Serena out of the papers.
你想让瑟琳娜远离媒体骚扰
Dad, this is the way do it.
爸 就只能走这条路
You own all the pictures now. Oh, not all of them.
现在你拿到所有照片了 不 不是全部
Therere is still one photographer
还有个摄影师
That my group hasn't been able reach yet.
我们还没联♥系♥上
Because more often than not, in order to gain our independence
因为往往 为了争取独♥立♥
We have to fight.
我们必须奋斗
Can you guarantee that these will run in Europe and Asia?
你能保证这些照片传到欧洲和亚洲吗
I'll try my best.
尽我所能
Good,'cause I wanna make sure
很好 因为我想让我父亲
My father sees these wherever he goes.
走到哪里都能看到
Never give up. Never surrender.
绝不放弃 绝不投降
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表