剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
been pushing you away.
还想要让你离开我身边
I don't think you ran away
我觉得你不是因为无法面对死亡
because you couldn't handle death.
而选择了逃避
I think it's because you couldn't handle feelings.
我想你只是无法控制感情
But you're not like that anymore.
可你不再那么脆弱了
You're strong.
你现在很坚强
You carry people.
你是很多人的依靠
You carry me.
你是我的依靠
You're becoming a man in a way that...
你已经成长为
Your father never was.
你父亲难以企及的男人
Come.
来吧
Let's say good-bye.
告别过去吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
You want a sip of my coffee?
要不要喝口我的
No, thanks. I was just offering.
不了 谢谢 我只是客套一下
Just declining the offer.
那就免了吧
Eric, I'm sorry.
艾瑞克 我很抱歉
Jenny, can we stop this?
珍妮 拜托你别说了
So I'm assuming you set sawyer up with that bag.
我认为关于包包的事是你设的套
Me and Kira, yeah.
是的 我和姬拉干的
I heard you talking to that shopgirl on the phone.
我听到你和店员的电♥话♥了
I knew you were listening to that call.
我知道你在偷听
Which is why you were ready with the bags for Jane and Carmen.
所以你才为简和卡门也准备了包包
You are starting to scare me.
你已经让我毛骨悚然了
Right back at ya. And I wouldn't have had to do it
以牙还牙而已 要不是你毁了我的舞会
If it wasn't for your smear campaign.
我是不会这么做的
Which you totally deserved.
那可是你罪有应得
Hey, truce?
我们停战吧
Yeah. Come on. Let's go buy Serena
好吧 我们去礼品商店为瑟琳娜
one of those hideous stuffed bears at the gift shop
挑一个丑陋的小熊吧
with the "get well soon" balloon.
再附上一个"早日康复"气球
Maureen, hi.
莫林 你好
I-I-I'm actually on my way out.
不好意思 我刚要出门
I know you must be surprised to see me,
我知道我的拜访让你觉得很意外
but if you have a moment...
不过如果你能抽出点时间
I've been having some difficulties in my marriage,
我的婚姻正处于艰难时期
and I'd hate to see anyone
我也不希望别人和我
suffer through the same pain that I have.
一样经历相同的遭遇
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你的意思
Somehow this ended up in my coat pocket at Thanksgiving.
感恩节那天这封信被意外放进了我的口袋
Just read it.
读一下吧
I mean, imagine if Serena would have hit her head
想想要是瑟琳娜的头撞得再重一些
A little harder or the car rolled or the--
或者是车身翻滚
Vanessa...
瓦内萨
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Dan.
丹
That was not the reaction I was hoping for.
那可不是我期望的反应
Dan, sometimes when people are under a lot of emotional stress,
丹 当人们遭受巨大的压力时
They say things that they don't really mean.
他们会错误的表达他们真实情感
Yeah, I was, uh, I-I-I think I-I read that somewhere.
我也看过这篇报导
I'm gonna go see if Serena needs anything.
我去看看瑟琳娜还有什么需要
Rufus?
鲁弗斯
Sinatra sings,
斯拉特拉在歌♥里唱到
"New York, New York, it's a helluva town."
"纽约 纽约 巨大的城市"
But on the upper east side,
但身在上东区
Sometimes it just feels like hell.
有时感觉如同身处地狱
I think I might need some advice.
我觉得我需要一些建议
Even when we're sure we've earned that happy ending...
即便我们确信自己该得到美满结局
It doesn't always come.
也并不总是如此
Second thoughts creep in.
彼此产生嫌隙
Secret missions sneak out.
秘密逐渐浮现
And only sleeping beauty finds her prince.
只有睡美人找到了她的王子
Hey, you're late.
嘿 你迟到了
These guys are texting. They're waiting.
这帮人短♥信♥来催了 他们等着呢
Sorry. It was a hectic night.
抱歉 今晚有点忙
Do you even have it on you?
你带那东西了吗
Well, can I hold it?
我可以拿着吧
The queen bee likes a thrill, yeah?
女王蜂很喜欢刺♥激♥ 是吧
And, uh, this time, I want to go to the table alone.
那个 我这次想单独去交易
By the way, those handbags totally saved my ass,
对了 那些包包拯救了我
So, uh, thanks for making that happen.
所以多谢你让这一切成真
Don't thank me. You earned that money.
不必谢我 那是你自己挣的钱
And I needed it.
我需要它
It's not easy being queen. Or cheap.
不管当女王还是穷♥人♥都不容易啊
Stick with me, Jenny Humphrey,
珍妮·汉弗瑞 跟着我混
And you'll have enough cash to underwrite your entire kingdom.
你会有足够的金钱保障你的王国
In this city, nothing is for certain.
在这座城市里 一切都那么不确定
The night can push you forward into a dark future
夜晚能将你推向黑暗的未来
or plunge you into a mysterious past.
也能让你陷入迷般的往昔
Lily?
是莉莉吗
Charles.
查尔斯
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表