剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Sushi. there was toro.
是寿司会 还有三文鱼呢
Face it, blair.
面对现实吧 布莱尔
Once upon a time, in a far-off land,
曾经你在一个遥远的小岛上
You were a queen.
你是一个女皇
Here you're just a loser who will never fit in.
现在你只是一个永远被排斥在外的废物
So you won't be needing that.
这你应该不需要了
Hey, guys. do you want to come to my party?
嘿 来我的聚会吗
You can have one, too. you're really pretty. thank you.
你也来一张吧 美女 谢谢
Rufus?
鲁弗斯
Hello?
有人在吗
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Rufus and i were just catching up.
我们只是在闲聊
But I have to prepare for a meeting tonight.
但是我要准备一个今晚的会议
Thank you for the waffles.
谢谢你的华夫饼
Look, i...
我
I don't know what kind of twisted spin chuck put on things,
我不知道恰克跟你讲了 什么离奇的故事
But i actually wanted to talk to you about this.
但我正想告诉你这件事
Rufus, i'm having doubts about going
鲁弗斯 我正在怀疑我该不该
To Brown. Well, i'm sorry about that
去布朗 我很抱歉
But to lie about leaving for college?
但是瞒着退学的事不说
I mean, between the show you put
我说 在那之前你
on for the paparazzi all summer
整个夏天都被狗仔队跟拍
And the craziness at the polo party last week and this,
还有你上星期在马球会派对的疯狂行径
I don't know what's going on with you.
现在又这事 我不知道你究竟怎么了
I know. I'm sorry i lied. i just didn't want to
我知道 抱歉我说谎了 我只是不想
upset my mom. -Well, at least we agree about that
让我妈担心 好吧 至少我们在这点达成一致
Which is why you can repack your
所以你应该重新收拾
things and go to Brown today
东西然后今天就到布朗大学报到
I'll have a car here within an hour.
我一小时内就安排好车
As long as you're in it, there's no reason lily ever has to know about this.
只要你这么做 莉莉不会 发现这件事
or what, you'll tell on me?
不然呢 你会告发我吗
Wow. i feel really emotionally supported
哇 我感到了强烈的精神支持
In making this life-changing decision.
在这个影响一生的决定上
It's not a decision. It's a mistake
这不是一个决定 这是个错误
Which is why i'm...i'm trying to get you
所以我正试图阻止你
not to make it. -By threatening me?
犯下这个错误 所以你就可以威胁我吗
Do you know you're more afraid of my mother than i am?
你知道你比我更害怕我母亲吗
You know what, Rufus? go ahead. call her.
鲁弗斯 继续吧 打给她
You can let her know I'm not going to Brown.
告诉她知道我没去布朗大学
Thanks for the talk.
谢谢你跟我谈话
What do you want?
你想干什么
Hey. i was wondering if you want to go out tonight.
我在想你今晚愿不愿意出来
I thought you were at brown. No, i'm not.
我还以为你在布朗大学 不 我不在
In fact, after i hang up with you,
事实上 等我挂了电♥话♥
I will be withdrawing my admission.
我就不去上学了
There's nobody i'd rather celebrate with.
没有人跟我一起庆祝
So are you in or out?
你愿意来吗
See you tonight.
晚上见
No, i'm telling you,
不 我跟你说
I learned everything i need to know about women
我所有关于女人的认识都是
From judy blume's "forever."
从朱迪·布鲁姆的《永远》上学到的
Can i talk to you?
可以跟你说句话吗
Uh, yeah. yeah. what's up?
好的 有什么事吗
I was wondering...
我在想
Do you have a date to georgina's party?
乔治娜的派对你有女伴了吗
Forget the four horsemen.
别管那四个骑师了
The real evidence our world is coming to an end...
世界末日的真正证据是
Blair waldorf needing dan humphrey
布莱尔·霍道夫竟然需要丹·汉弗瑞
To rescue her from social extinction.
把她从社交坟墓中解救出来
You okay?
你还好吗
I just feel like i got off on the wrong foot here,
我只是觉得我从到这里一开始就很不顺利
And i want to start again.
我想重新开始
So... thanks for bringing me, humphrey.
所以谢谢你做我的男伴 汉弗瑞
Oh. uh, yeah. well, you know, i-i would just like to think
好吧 我只是希望如果当我
That if i needed it, somebody would do the same for me.
遇到相同情况时 有人也能这样帮我
Although, let's be honest, we both know it wouldn't be you.
虽然 老实说 我们都知道那个人不会是你
No headbands in college, okay?
大学别再戴发箍了 好吗
Katie. Hey, guys.
卡蒂 你们好
Blair, you, uh, you remember katie?
布莱尔 你 你记得卡蒂吗
Yeah. cute necklace.
是的 项链很漂亮
Thank you. i love your...
谢谢 我喜欢你的
How...how about i get us all drinks and you two talk?
不如我去拿喝的你们先聊会吧
Just not about high school, please.
只是别提到高中生活 拜托
What's up, dan?
你好吗 丹
So was everyone at your high school
所以你们高中的所有人
Totally jealous of dan for being such a great writer?
都很羡慕丹成了一个这么成功的作家吗
Dan's a writer?
丹是个作家吗
Oh. hey, dan.
你好 丹
Hey. um, listen. i'm sorry about yesterday.
你好 听着 我为昨天的事感到抱歉
I-i was out of line.
我太过分了
Please don't... don't even worry about it.
请别这样 别去想它了
I mean, you have every right to be upset.
你完全有理由拒绝我
I'm just really glad you're here. thanks.
我只是很高兴你来了 谢谢
Okay, so am i really drunk,
好吧 所以是我真的喝醉了
Or did i just see you walk in with blair?
还是你刚刚真的跟布莱尔在一起
Look, you wanted me to give you a second chance.
是这样的 你希望我能给你第二次机会
Don't you think you should give one to blair?
你不觉得你也该给布莱尔一个机会吗
She's not looking for a second chance.
她并不想要第二次机会
She's looking for a way in.
她想融入其这里
People like you here, dan, and blair sees that.
这里的人喜欢你 丹 而布莱尔发现了
I'm sorry. i've been the person not welcome at parties,
我很抱歉 我曾经是派对上不受欢迎的人物
And if i'm now on the other side of things,
如果我现在受欢迎了
I'm...i'm not gonna treat people the way i was treated,
我也不会像以前别人对待我那样对待别人
Even if it's blair. I'm just trying to look out for you.
就算那个人是布莱尔 我只是想帮你
Trust me. you're being used.
相信我 你被利用了
Have fun.
玩的开心点
Gross!
恶心
With your mother's l.l. Bean catalog?
用你母亲的宾恩斯(户外品牌)目录吗
Ugh. a cargo short fetish
户外短裤
Definitely goes in the "minus" column.
你肯定买♥♥最小号♥的吧
What are you talking about? i was, like, 12 years old.
你说什么呢 我那时才12岁
Speaking of pants, pass yours over here.
说到裤子 把你的拿过来
What do you need my pants for?
你要我的裤子干什么
because i want to see what's in them
我想知道你口袋里有什么
Come on. show me all your secrets.
来吧 给我看看你的秘密
Have a look. it's just normal stuff.
看吧 只是一些平常的东西
Normal stuff, huh? All right. See?
平常的东西 好吧 看吧
Keys, cell phone.
钥匙 手♥机♥
A boarding pass...
一张登机牌
From london.
伦敦起飞的航♥班♥
Don't tell me
别告诉我
That you've been wearing these pants since we met,
我遇到你后你没换过裤子
because that really would be gross.
因为这可够恶心的
No, I... if you must know, I kept it.
不 我...如果你一定要听 我故意留着的
And he has a sentimental streak.
裤子的主人真多愁善感啊
Hey, I thought your theory was that
我想你的理论是
If we really got to know each other, we'd break up.
如果我们彼此相当了解了就得分手
Maybe I'm revising my theory.
我想我开始改变看法了
To you. Brown's loss is my gain.
敬你 布朗的损失我的收获
Thank you.
谢谢夸奖
You know, when you called, I tried not to answer.
你打给我时 我想不接的
Great. chuck bass.
是恰克·拜斯
Let's get out of here. No. Come on.
我们换个地方 别啊
Since when do you run away from chuck bass?
你从何时开始躲恰克·拜斯了
It looks like he's having a business meeting.
他貌似有生意要谈
This could be fun.
会很有趣哦
No way.
不是吧
Serena, carter, this isn't a good time.
瑟琳娜 卡特 我现在有事
Well, then let's make it one.
我们也来
What's wrong, chuck? aren't you happy
怎么了 恰克 你不乐意吗
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表