剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Bart's been in an accident.
巴特出了车祸
My father turned his first profit by the time he was 22.
我爸在22岁的时候赚了他的第一桶金
I hope to do it by the time I'm 21.
我希望我在21岁的时候就能做到
Oh, you're in love with her.
你爱上她了
It's all over your face. No.
全写在你脸上了 哪有
Blair told me you were responsible for sabotaging me at cotillion.
布莱尔说是你 破坏了我的舞会
Tripp is divorcing Maureen. We're going away together.
特里普和莫林要离婚了 我打算和他走
It is a huge mistake.
这是个大错误
You wanna talk to me about mistakes?
你要和我讨论什么是错误吗
You don't get to judge me.
你没资格说这些
Please don't get in the car. Serena, you coming?
不要上车好吗 瑟琳娜 上车吗
And who am I?
我到底是谁
That's a secret I'll never tell.
这是一个我永远不会说的秘密
You know you love me.
你知道你爱我
X.O.X.O., gossip girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后
If you don't mind...
如果你不介意的话
I do.
我介意
Serena, I can't stand this.
瑟琳娜 我受不了了
I love you.
我爱你
Tripp, everything is ruined, already
特里普 全都毁了
It's too late.
太迟了
Serena, it doesn't have to be,
瑟琳娜 这不一定
Tripp!
特里普
They say that there are no accidents.
有人说并不存在意外
Sometimes, reality comes crashing into us.
有的时候 是现实突然闯入了我们的生活
Other times, it dawns on us slowly,
有的时候 不管我们多么尽力地避免
despite our best efforts to ignore it.
它仍然缓缓降临
Morning. I brought your favorite.
早上好 我准备了你最爱吃的
Oh, you're up.
哦 你已经起来了
I haven't been sleeping well.
我没睡好
I know, hence the breakfast in bed...
我知道 所以我把早餐拿到床上来了
which will taste just as good in the living room.
其实在客厅里吃味道一样好
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Stop trying to pretend, Chuck. I know why you're upset.
别装了 恰克 我知道你为什么心情不好
Today is a day like any other.
今天是很平凡的一天
In fact, I'm going to a meeting.
事实上 我要去开会了
I'm looking at a property on the lower east side.
我在观望下东区的一块地
I can't be resting on my laurels.
我不能有点成就便止步不前
The empire's doing well.
虽然帝国饭店运行得还不错
It's time to look ahead.
但还要继续前进
Well, since I canceled my day,
我已经取消了今天所有的安排
I am now completely free, so I'm coming with you.
我什么事都没了 我要和你一起去
Hey. I thought you were getting
嗨 我以为你已经
ready for that co-op meeting.
准备好去邻里小社的聚会了
Oh. Right.
对啊
It slipped my mind.
差点忘了
You cleaning out the closet again?
你又在清理衣柜了
I thought you did that yesterday and the day before.
我记得你昨天还有前天都整理过了
Well, Vanya has organized a clothing drive--
瓦尼亚在计划一个服装捐赠活动
"coats for Kiev."
给基辅[乌克兰首都]的衣服
Vanya's from Minsk.
文雅是从明斯克[俄♥罗♥斯♥首都]来的
Lil, none of this is making much sense.
莉莉 这都说不通
Does this have something to do with Serena?
是和瑟琳娜有关吗
What, other than the fact that she won't speak to me?
因为什么 因为她不和我说话?
That she's holed up with some married politician,
还是因为她和十几岁的赖利·亨特一样
Acting like some sort of teenage Rielle Hunter?
和已婚的议员搞上关系?
Well, if it's this upsetting, let's do something about it.
如果那么烦心的话 那就想想办法吧
Where is she? Let's bring her back.
她在哪 把她找回来吧
Would you represent us at the co-op meeting today?
你能代表我们去参加邻里小社的聚会吗
It's about the rooftop garden.
是关于屋顶花♥园♥的
You know how strict
你知道这些环保人士对
those green people are about attendance.
出不出席非常在意
If it'll help you out, I'm totally free.
如果这能帮到你我当然愿意
I had a feeling you might say that.
我就知道你会这么说
What's that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
Nothing. I'm sorry.
没事 对不起
Look, I know our family's going through a lot,
我知道我们家最近发生了很多事
And I love... That you've made us your priority.
我爱 你一直都以家庭为重
It's at Park Avenue Autumn.
在派克大街的奥特区
No, no. Of course, sir. I'm thrilled.
不不 当然 我很惊讶
I'll be in touch with an answer. Thanks again.
我会再给你答复的 再次感谢你
You've been ducking work all week.
你这周一直没工作
Who was important enough for you to finally take their call?
能让你接电♥话♥ 是谁这么重要呀
Barney Frank. Really?
巴尼·弗兰克 真的?
He asked me to serve on the finance subcommittee.
他让我去财政小组委员会工作
Oh! that's so exciting.
哇 那太棒了
Hey, maybe--maybe this will all blow over.
也许这一切很快就会过去了
Unfortunately, it has to blow up before it blows over.
不幸的是 在平息之前必须得爆发出来
It's only a matter of time before Maureen goes public.
莫林迟早都会把这些说出来
And I can't hide out here forever.
我也不可能永远躲着这儿
Well, if being together means everything will fall apart,
如果我们在一起会让其他事情都崩溃
Then so be it.
那就随它去吧
It'll be hard, but we'll figure it out,
虽然很艰难 但我们会解决的
Even if that means starting over.
哪怕要从头来过
Right.
没错
Starting over.
从头来过
Hey.
别这样
We'll get through this.
我们会解决好的
I'm gonna go into town and get some supplies.
我得回城里用品去拿些生活用品
No. Don't be too long.
好吧 别太久了
Um, this building is a homeless shelter.
这幢楼是个流浪汉收♥容♥所♥
"a," gross, and "b," really?
第一 很恶心 第二 你确定吗
I'm not a huge advocate of the downtrodden,
虽然我并不支持压♥迫♥弱者
But I am a fan of not stepping
但我在约翰·德里安逛街的时候
on them when I'm at John Derian.
可不想看到他们
If you turn these into lofts,
如果你要把这楼变成饭店
Then where are they going to live?
你觉得那些人要住哪里?
I don't know, blair. One step at a time.
我不知道 布莱尔 还没想这么多
The owner of the building's waiting inside with the specs.
这楼的所有者带着设计图在里面等呢
I-I'm sorry.
我...我很抱歉
Far be it from me to be overcome with the holiday spirit,
我还没从假期中缓过来呢
But this whole scrooge act?
但你这也太像个守财奴了吧?
You should be at home today
今天你应该呆在家里
Or laying flowers on your father's grave.
或者去给你父亲扫墓
I know today is the anniversary of his death.
我知道今天是他的忌日
Why don't you take the car
你为什么不坐车回宾馆去
And meet me at the hotel later for lunch?
等我来吃午饭呢
We'll have our quiet time then.
我们可以共度安静的时光
Fine.
好吧
Pretend like you never get sad
装吧 装着你并不悲伤
And all you care about is making more money.
只是想赚更多的钱
But just so we're clear, I know better.
告诉你吧 我比你更清楚
And you, Chuck Bass, are not your father.
你是恰克·拜斯 不是你老爸
I know.
我知道
We make our own fortunes,
我们自己谱写了未来
And then call them fate.
然后说这是命运
Hey.
嗨
Can you meet me right now?
你现在能来见我吗
I think we should talk.
我想我们得谈谈
And what better excuse to choose a path
把自己选的路 强说成是命运
Than to insist it's our destiny?
没有比这更好的借口了
But at the end of the day,
但是最后
We all have to live with our choices...
我们还是得为自己的选择付出代价
You did the right thing, son.
你做对 的儿子
No matter who's looking over our shoulder.
不管是谁在身后看着我们
Spotted--an "it" girl with an "it" bag.
现场播报 时尚女拎着时尚包
Looks like the roadie to success is paved with cruel intentions.
看起来通往成功的路上 总是荆棘遍布
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表