剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I mean, wouldn't you rather be with someone... from New York?
你难道不愿意和一个纽约人在一起
Who you have history with?
你曾经喜欢过的人
Look, I don't know if you're joking
我不知道你是否在开玩笑
Or if Lenny made brownies for your floor again,
还是莱尼又给你们楼层的人做了布朗尼
But, uh, i'm--i'm kind of in the middle of something here,
但我现在正要办点事情
So, uh, we'll talk later. All right?
所以我们等下再说 行吗
Well, that was just pathetic. Haven't you ever tried
这太可悲了 难道你从来没试过
To get somebody to dump a celebrity before? No.
帮人甩掉一个名人吗 没有
That's okay.
没关系
Plan "b."
还有B计划
You're familiar with photoshop, I presume.
我猜 你一定很擅长PS
This is a great idea, guys. I needed some family time.
这主意不错 我该有点家庭时光
Let's order. Uh, no, no. I'm still deciding.
点菜吧 不行 我还没想好
Jenny, you've eaten the same thing here
珍妮 你每次来这儿都吃一样的东西
Every time since you were 11. What's going on?
从你11岁开始就是 今天是怎么了
Well, if K.C. is texting you, You should go.
如果K.C在找你 你应该去
I will in a minute.
我马上就去
Well, the three of us can do family lunch anytime.
我们仨想什么时候聚都可以
Some other...
有一些
You're kidding.
开玩笑的吧
I knew I let you kids watch "the parent trap" too many times.
我知道让你们看家长战争的次数太多了
Y--it's time for you two to talk.
你们两个是该谈谈
You love each other.
你们彼此相爱
And it's not rufus' fault
而且这不是鲁弗斯的错
That I made the decision not to to Brown
是我决定不去布朗的
Could you please sit down for us?
你能坐下吗 就算是为了我们
Well, I do love the bolognese here.
我确实很爱这个波伦亚人
I can't believe that actually worked.
真不敢相信这管用
I know. I'm a genius, which doesn't quite explain
我知道 我是天才 但这也不能解释
Why I'll be spending the day reorganizing K.C.'s shoe closet.
我怎么花了一天的时间整理K.C的鞋柜
Gotta go.
该走了
Carter is not who you think he is.
卡特不是你认为的那种人
And I know you don't like to discuss this,
我知道你不愿意说这个
But he wasn't the cause of my spiral, just a symptom.
但这不是我改变看法的原因 只是个征兆
And he makes Serena truly happy.
他真的让瑟琳娜很开心
What is this? It's incredible.
这招是什么 太棒了
Buntautuk. I learned it from a master in chiang mai.
泰式按♥摩♥ 我和一个清迈的大♥师♥学的
Serena's deluded.
瑟琳娜被骗了
The guy's not capable of genuine feelings.
那个男人不会真心待人
He's brought out a different side of her.
他带出了她的另一面
They're all happy and domestic,
他们俩幸福美满
Nested up at my mother's. Ohh!
在我妈妈的家里筑起了爱巢
Carter's at your penthouse?
卡特在你家
Why wouldn't you tell Bree that when she asked?
布里问的时候你怎么没说
He got in last night.
他昨晚搬进来的
She just called me a couple hours ago.
她是几小时前打的电♥话♥
Anyway, why would I tell that future nascar mom anything?
我为什么要告诉呢
I hate her, and the tractor she rode in on.
我讨厌她和她的那个破车
What you hate is Nate moving on.
你讨厌的只是内特放下过去向前看了
Look, I love you,
你知道 我爱你
But Nate liking Bree doesn't make her a piranha,
但不能因为内特喜欢她就看扁她
And Serena liking Carter doesn't make him a prince.
而瑟琳娜喜欢卡特也不说明卡特就是王子
Hey. Where you going?
你干嘛去
I have tension.
我还很有压力呢
So maybe I'm crazy, but I think Vanessa is
可能我是瞎猜 但我觉得瓦内萨
Trying to get me to break up with Olivia. Ooh. Evidence?
好像在试图让我和奥利维亚分手 有证据吗
No, it--it was this tabloid magazine thing.
没有 就是八卦杂♥志♥那件事
And then she gave me this whole speech about how she thought
还和我说了一通我该和
I should be with somebody I share history with, you know? Oh, mystery solved.
谈过恋爱的人在一起的的大道理 这就明白了
Uh, yeah. Duh. I mean, everyone in the state
是啊 州里的每个人都知道
Knows how she feels about you. That'sno, come on. No, that wasthat was years ago.
她对你有感觉 不是的 那都好久以前了
That can't be... Come on, Dan. Have you ever seen a romantic comedy?
这不可能 得了 丹 你没看过浪漫喜剧吗
This is the scene right before you chase after her
下一幕你就要去追上她 告诉她
And tell her that you can't believe how blind you were this whole time
一直以来你是多么的盲目
You really like Olivia, though, right?
但你确实很喜欢奥利维亚 是吧
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
是啊 很喜欢
Then you better tell vanessa that.
那你最好告诉瓦内萨这一点
Do you remember that night at Amherst?
还记得在艾摩斯特市的那晚吗
We just opened for sonic youth,
我们刚刚给音速小子做了开场
And it was pouring rain,
还下着倾盆大雨
And we couldn't bear another night in the van.
我们又付不起再租一晚货车的钱
Oh, and we sprung for a room in that quirky little inn.
我们挤在一间小破旅馆的屋子里
The skylark.
百灵鸟旅馆
You remember. Of course I do. They served us wine
你还记得 当然 他们还送了红酒
In "welcome back, kotter" mugs.
用写着"欢迎回家 科特"的杯子装的
I swiped Horshack for you.
我还替你揍了霍山克
Yeah.
是啊
That was a perfect night.
那真是完美的一晚
It was.
是的
I know we talked about the Pierre,
我记得我们还说到了皮埃尔
But an inn like the skylark
但像百灵鸟那样的小旅馆
Might be a cool place to get married in.
倒是结婚的不错的场所
No offense,
没别的意思
But you've already done the fancy wedding thing...
但你不是已经定了那些高档的婚礼用品吗
A few times.
几次
Don't you want to do something more us?
你就不想再进一步吗 关于我们的关系
Well, yeah, that's great, Rufus.
恩 很好 鲁弗斯
I'm sure that mayor bloomberg would feel perfectly comfortable
我猜布隆伯格市长用弗雷迪华盛顿酒杯
Toasting us with a freddie "boom-boom" washington cup.
给我们祝酒 会很棒的
That is so you, not us.
那是你 不是我们
I'm sorry. I didn't realize the mayor was coming.
很抱歉但我认为市长不会来
I've never even met the man.
我甚至没见过那个男人
Well, there are certain expectations that come with being Lily Bass.
的确值得期待 他会跟莉莉·巴斯来的
You do understand that, don't you?
你明白的
Maybe I don't, because every time we get to a good place,
也许我不懂 因为每次我们出来
I do or say something that makes you angry.
我总会说些或做些事情让你生气
Well, that's because you can't compromise.
那是因为你不会妥协
You know what?
你知道吗
Maybe we aren't ready to talk.
也许我们都还没准备好
Maybe we're not.
也许是的
Oh, my god.
我的天呢
Dan. Oh, my god. What are you doing here? I can explain.
丹 你来这干嘛 我可以解释
You know what? It's okay. It's okay. You can tell me.
没事没事 你会告诉我的
All right? I'm your best friend. I can handle it.
我是你最好的朋友 我能应付的了
You're my best friend, too, but I don't think I can.
你也是我最好的朋友 但我认为我应付不了
You know what? I know anyway. I mean, I think I've known
其实我知道了 我想几个月前
Deep down inside for a couple months now.
我就知道了
You know, the way you broke up with Scott... Yeah, I had to.
你和斯科特分手的方式 我必须这么做
The tabloid thing and the way you were weirded out
小报消息 还有你看见我去汉普顿闲逛
By me hanging out in the hamptons. It's alright. What? How does that have anything to do with...
就抓狂的那件事 没关系的 什么 这些事有什么联♥系♥吗
But I gotta be honest, you know. I really like Olivia.
诚恳的说 我喜欢奥莉维亚
Whoa, whoa. Dan, you're really off base right now.
丹 你跑题了
And I mean, you know, I've always cared about you, always.
我的意思是 我一直很关心你
Stop. Stop.
停下 停下
I'm not in love with you, you moron.
我不爱你了 笨蛋
Georgina's been blackmailing me.
乔治娜在要挟我
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Vanessa. Vanessa, look, I'm your best friend.
瓦内萨 听着 我是你最好的朋友
You can tell me. You have to tell me.
你可以告诉我 你必须告诉我
What does she have on you?
她抓住你什么把柄了
She knows that I know...
她知道了 我知道
Scott...
斯科特
Is your brother.
是你的弟弟
Rufus?
鲁弗斯
Lily, where are you?
莉莉 你在哪
Where are you?
你在哪
I'm at the loft. I-I came to apologize.
我在阁楼 我来道歉的
I don't know why I got so crazy.
我不知道我昨天为什么这么无礼
You were right. I am never really gonna understand
你是对的 我永远也搞不清
This world I am now a part of,
我所处的这个世界
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表