剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
It's Serena.
我是瑟琳娜
Hi. Is your mom there?
你妈妈在吗
Um...
呃
Yeah, she--she's here.
是 她在这
She's just really tired right now.
她现在已经很累了
I'll let her know you called.
我会告诉她你打过电♥话♥来
They say that family are
人们都说家人就是那些
the people who will always take you in.
会带你进家门的人
But what if instead, they shut the door?
但万一恰恰相反呢 他们也会把门关上
I was just telling mom about my date with Elliot.
我刚在跟妈妈说 我跟埃利奥特的约会
We had a great time. Thank you.
我们玩得很开心 谢谢你
Oh, who was that? Oh, it was just Blair.
刚才是谁 是布莱尔
Or even worse,
或更惨的是
let someone else take your place?
他们会让其他人来代替你的位置
What do you say, Serena? Who's your daddy?
你说呢 瑟琳娜 谁是你的爸爸
X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl.
XOXO 八卦天后
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表