剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You're the blood-sucking reptile behind this lawsuit.
你这个寄生虫就是这起诉讼的元凶
Wow. Harsh words. But I'm innocent.
这话真难听 我是无辜的
Whoever did this is more brilliant than I am.
不管是谁做的 他都比我聪明
My sources tell me
根据我听到的消息
reservations are already down 20%.
预约的顾客量已经减少了20%
You're a lying ooze.
你这个撒谎的卑鄙小人
Little nephew is going to have to step down
我的小侄子看来得将他的宾馆
from his beloved empire. And what?
拱手相让了 那又怎样
You think you'll somehow get it?
你以为你有机会得手吗
Please. That'll never happen.
拜托 这永远不会发生的
Blair.
布莱尔
I've already had everything of Chuck's worth having.
你才是恰克最珍爱的宝贝
And as always,
和往常一样
the pleasure is yours.
这是你的荣幸
Trust me. I have a plan.
相信我 我计划好了
Telling Jenny that Damien is bad for her
告诉珍妮达米恩有多不好
will only make her want him more.
只能让她更想得到他
We have to show her.
我们必须让她亲眼见证
And how--how are we gonna do that?
可是 我们要如何做到呢
I called him and invited him over for lunch.
我打电♥话♥邀请他来共进午餐
What, are you crazy?
什么 你疯了吗
You said the last time you were alone with that guy,
你说上次你们单独在一起的时候
he tried to rip your clothes off.
他一直想把你的衣服脱掉
And he'll try to again, but this time, you and Jenny
他还会的 不过这次 你和珍妮
are gonna walk in right in time to catch him.
正好可以来把他抓个正着
This--this sounds absurd.
这 这听起来很荒唐
Blair and Chuck do it all the time.
布莱尔和恰克一直这么做
Nate, I know it's not ideal,
内特 我知道这个办法不太好
but Jenny's gonna have sex
但是如果我们不有所行动的话
with him tonight if we don't stop this.
珍妮就会和他上♥床♥了
We should just call Rufus.
我们还是打电♥话♥给鲁弗斯吧
What, so he can ground her again?
然后呢 让他继续关珍妮禁闭吗
Nate, this is gonna work.
内特 这不管用的
It's one o'clock now, give me 45 minutes exactly.
现在1点了 再给我45分钟就好
Bye.
拜拜
I'm so glad you called.
你真高兴你能打来
You know what, dad? I think every girl
老爸 你知道吗 我觉得每个女孩
goes through a forbidden guy phase.
都喜欢和禁止交往的男生在一起
It's... you know, it explains why vampires are
这 这就解释了为什么现在
so popular right now.
吸血鬼这么流行
Well, if he were a vampire, I could slip garlic
如果他是吸血鬼的话 我就
in her waffles, not that she'd eat them.
在她的华夫饼里放大蒜 虽然她不一定会吃
Hey, distract me. I have, uh,
嘿 聊点别的吧 呃
noticed You've been sleeping out quite a bit this week.
我注意到这星期你都没怎么回家睡觉
Yeah, yeah. Just at Vanessa's, you know.
是啊 我睡在瓦内萨那里
I fall asleep on the extra bed sometimes, studying late.
有时候看书看得晚了 就加床睡一起了
It's no big deal.
没什么的
You always were a bad liar.
你总是不太会说谎
Obviously, you're seeing someone.
很明显 你谈恋爱了
Okay. All right, you got me.
好吧好吧 被你发现了
Um, it's actually, uh,
嗯 其实是 呃
Vanessa.
瓦内萨
Thank you so much for coming by.
真谢谢你能过来
Ah. I know I'm overreacting,
我知道我有点反应过度了
but I just need family by my side,
但我只是需要家人的陪伴
and I know you're practically Jenny's sister.
我知道你和珍妮像亲姐妹一样
No, Vanessa's not family. She's not a sister.
不 瓦内萨不是家人 也不是姐姐
She's a...she's a friend. She's a classmate, really, you know.
她只是个朋友 只是同学 真的
Hello. Hey. What's...what's going on? What are you doing?
你好 怎么回事 你想干什么
Rufus is in the other room.
鲁弗斯在另一间房♥间呢
All right, you know what? I think we need
好 知道吗 我觉得我们需要
to set some guidelines.
制定一些指导原则
Guidelines?
指导原则
Well, you know, zones.
嗯 你知道的 区域原则
Zones where we're friends only,
制定特定的友人专区
zones where we're friends with benefits.
以及炮♥友♥专区
And here, where--where my dad treats you like his own daughter
还有在这儿 我爸爸把你当作女儿
and we've prepared thanksgiving dinner while watching
一起边准备感恩节晚餐
"The sound of music," That's gotta be...
一边看《音乐之声》 我觉得这种情况下
I think that's gotta be a friend-only zone.
就属于友人专区的范畴
Okay. I see your point.
好 我明白你的意思了
And Llily's, you know, the upper east side in general,
还有在莉莉家 也就是上东区
actually, that's a friends-only zone, too.
实际上 也都是属于友人专区
Uh, but downtown, you know, around school,
但是在市中心 学校附近
that's friends-with-benefits zone.
就是情人专区
I'll draw you a map. That's what I'll do.
我会给你画张地图的 我会画的
It'll be much easier.
这样更方便一些
Sorry to drag you guys all the way over here,
抱歉把你们拽到这儿来
but I...I think I have it handled.
但我想 我得处理些事儿
See you later.
一会儿见
I am gonna go back to school.
我要回学校了
Okay, you know, I'll come with you.
好的 我和你一起走
We can talk about what zone the subway is.
顺便可以讨论一下地铁属于哪个区域
How about the subway is
不如地铁就作为
a no-talking-about-zone-rules zone, okay?
"绝口不谈专区原则"专区 如何
Better yet, classmate,
或者 作为同学
a sitting-on-opposite-ends- of-the-car zone.
就是车内相对而坐专区
All right. Still drawing a map.
好吧 还得多画张地图
You know, I've almost called you a million times.
我差不多给你打了几百万遍的电♥话♥
Really? And why is that?
真的吗 为什么
To apologize.
向你道歉
The state dinner... my behavior was...
那次国宴 我的行为举止
Yeah, well, um, I actually wanted to apologize, too.
嗯 其实我也想向你道歉
Uh, I used you,
我利用了你
and...and that was wrong.
而且 我做错了
But, um, Nate and I are over.
但是内特和我已经结束了
Uh, I have absolutely no feelings for him anymore.
我对他完全没感觉了
Serena, I'm dating Jenny,
瑟琳娜 我在和珍妮交往
and I actually really like her,
而且我其实很喜欢她
so I can't do this.
所以我不能这么做
What?
什么
Great lunch. Sorry about Nate.
真是丰盛的午餐 关于内特的事我很抱歉
Me, too.
我也是
Nate, what's going on?
内特 怎么回事
We've had coffee and two entire desserts.
我们喝了咖啡 吃掉了两大盘甜品
Can we go now?
可以走了吗
Uh-oh. Looks like this virgin queen's next accessory
看来这位童贞女王的下一个配饰
may be a chastity belt.
也许是一条贞节带哦
You're gonna dream of the days you were just grounded.
你会向往以前被禁足的日子的
From now, on I will escort you to and from school,
从现在开始 我会接送你上下学
Queller will assign someone to walk you from class to class,
奎勒尔会派人护送你去各个教室
and you will have lunch in her office.
然后你在她办公室里吃午餐
Dad, I ditched class to be with my boyfriend.
爸爸 我是逃课去见我男朋友了
So what? It's not like it's affecting my grades.
那能怎么样 这根本不影响我的成绩
You can't keep treating me like a child.
你不能老把我当孩子
Well, you certainly are acting like one.
你的所作所为确实像个孩子
If you think this guy...
如果你觉得这家伙
the one that brought drugs into the house...
这个把毒品带进屋的人
is right for you, you're a child.
很适合你 那你仍旧是个孩子
Yeah, and if you would listen to him,
是啊 如果你愿意听他解释
then you'd know that they weren't his pills.
那你就会明白那些不是他的毒品
But you didn't. You just jumped to conclusions,
但你不愿意听 你只是妄下结论
like you always do. You know, it's no wonder
一如既往地如此
that you're marriage is going down the toilet.
所以你的婚姻才会一败涂地
I bought you a little something to wear tonight.
我给你买♥♥了一件今晚可以戴的小饰物
Oh, thank you.
噢 谢谢
Oh, it's beautiful.
真漂亮
Blair helped me pick it out.
布莱尔帮我挑的
As I recall, purple was your father's favorite color, too.
我记得 紫色也是你♥爸♥爸最喜欢的颜色
Actually, I only wear purple
其实 我戴紫色领带
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表