剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
You want to be part of this world, Jenny,
珍妮 你要想加入我们这个群体
You need to decide if all this is worth it.
你得决定自己是否值得这么做
Oh, my god!You'll never believe what's on "gossip girl."
天! 你绝对猜不到八卦天后都说了什么
Someone saw Serena getting off a train at grand central.
有人看到瑟琳娜在中♥央♥车站下车了
I thought everything was good between us.
我还以为我们相处得很好呢
It was... before I found out you had sex with my boyfriend.
没错... 在我发现你和我男友上♥床♥以前
The best friend and the boyfriend... that's pretty classy, S.
最好的朋友和男朋友 真不错 S
You'd really go out with some guy you don't know?
你真的想和个陌生人一起出去约会?
Well, he can't be worse than the guys I do know.
他不会比我认识的家伙差的
Well, our kids were bound to meet. it's a small island.
我们的孩子注定会相遇 这世界很小
Are you sure it's not some ploy you're using to get to me?
你确定这不是用来接近我的策略?
Did you sleep with her, huh?
你和她上♥床♥了
I know how long you and I have been best friends, okay?
我知道我们曾经是很好的朋友
No, it's not okay, Chuck. from now on, you stay away from me.
不 这很糟 恰克 从现在开始离我远点
Did something happen last night? yes.
昨晚发生什么了吗? 是的
I'm done. I lied, and I stole, and I lost the respect of my family...
我受够了 撒谎 偷盗 失去家人的尊重...
For what?
那是为了什么?
I tried to warn you. there's a price to pay.
我警告过你 那代价是很高的
Lily, would you do me the honor of being my wife?
莉莉 你愿意嫁给我吗?
He proposed before we left, and I'm going to say yes.
我们走前他向我求婚了 我准备答应
One thing I learned... that in the face of true love,
我学到了一点... 在真爱面前
You don't just give up,
你不会就这样放弃它
Even if the object of your affection is begging you to.
即使你爱的人恳求你放弃
I'm not who you thought I was, and you can't forgive that.
我不是你想的那种人 你不会原谅的
I don't know how to make things go back to what they were.
我不知道怎么让一切回到从前
I'm locking myself away in the Hamptons.
我把自己关在汉普顿里了
You know how I get in the summer. yeah, I do.
你知道我这夏天得到了什么 我知道
If you want to reflect together, I'll be around.
如果你想一起反省 我就在这里
And who am i?
我是谁?
That's a secret I'll never tell.
那是个小秘密
You know you love me.
你知道你爱我
Unlike the rest of us, sex, lies and scandal never take a vacation.
与我们不同 性 谎言和丑闻不会放假
Instead,
相反
They take the Long island expressway and head east to the Hamptons.
它们上了长岛高速往东朝汉普顿去了
Some would say summer is their busiest season.
有人说夏天是他们最忙的时候
Think park avenue, but with tennis whites and bain de soleil.
想想公园大道 白色网球服和日光浴
The players change, but the game remains the same.
球员换了 但比赛仍然一样
This is so great.
这感觉真好
Mmm. are you sure Serena's still okay with covering for you?
嗯 你觉得瑟琳娜还会替你掩饰吗?
She was a little cold. Oh, she's totally fine.
她很冷淡呢 哦 她那没事的
Mmm. but you haven't told her anything?
嗯 但是你还什么都没告诉她?
All she knows is that I'm seeing someone
她只知道我在和某人约会
I'm not ready to introduce to anyone just yet.
我还没打算现在就说呢
Or ever.
或者永远不说
Look, she needed time to decompress from her breakup anyway.
瞧 她刚分手 需要点时间减轻压力
Covering for me works for her, too.
替我保密很适合她的
Let's go to my place before somebody spots us.
在有人认出我们前去我那吧
Your house?
你的房♥子?
I thought we couldn't.
我想我们不能去
There's always the guesthouse.
在那一直是在客房♥
Girls, you don't know how thankful I am to have
美女们 你们不知道我会有多感激
Finally found a use for geometry in my daily life.
终于在生活中找到了几何学的用处
Yes.
没错
Spotted...Blair Waldorf at Charles de Gaulle homeward bound.
现场报道... 在法国的布莱尔·霍道夫回家了
What could possibly make queen B.
是什么能让女王B
Abandon her two dads before labor day?
在劳动节前离开她的两个爸爸?
We bet Chuck Bass wants to know. Mr. Chuck?
恰克·拜斯肯定想知道 恰克先生?
Is there something you need care taking of?
你需要照顾什么吗?
The only thing I need to take care of is you...
我只需要照顾的是你...
And you...
和你...
And you.
还有你
Also spotted... Serena Van der Woodsen on Cooper's beach...
还有 瑟琳娜·范德·伍德森在库柏沙滩
Alone again.
再次独自一人
We've heard talk that things are heating up with Nate Archibald.
关于内特 阿齐布尔德的传闻举日沸腾
And where there's smoke, there's usually fire.
哪里有烟 哪里就有火
But if that's the case,
但是如果是那样
Why has Nate fallen right off our radar and Serena, as always,
为什么内特消失了而瑟琳娜和往常一样
Sighted solo?
被发现独自一人?
Wonder what she'd do if she knew lonely boy wasn't so lonely anymore.
不知当她知道孤独男孩不再孤独会怎样
"'things happen, people change'..."
"'时代变迁 人们也变了'..."
You know, i-i've been Harris' assistant all summer.
你知道 整个夏天我都是雷林的助手
How come I don't know you?
我怎么会不认识你呢?
I was at his symposium at the 92nd street y in june.
我去过他7月在92街办的研讨会
No way. no, if you were there, we would have met.
不对 如果你在那 我们早见面了
"...and dish up justice.
"...维持正义"
"you considered violence and you considered reconciliation."
"你考虑过暴♥力♥也考虑过和解"
How about now...
现在怎么样...
We can meet whenever you want?
你什么时候想见我都行
I had my eye on her.
我注意到她了
Ii don't think she noticed, sir. I read from your favorite chapter.
她没注意到 先生 我读了你最爱的章节
Or did you not notice?
或者说你没注意到
Uh, you know, I've heard that chapter so many times,
你知道 那章我已经听过很多遍了
Sometimes I think I wrote it myself.
有时我都觉得是我自己写的了
Speaking of, where is that story of yours?
说到这个 你写的在哪儿
You know, the one your internship requires you turn in?
你知道 那个实习期时要求交的?
Yeah, it's, uh, it's imminent. So is death. Be more specific.
是啊 快到时间了 死亡也是 更精确点说
I-i'm just doing a polish.it's basically done.
只是再润色下 基本完成了
Noah Shapiro at the "paris review" is looking forward to it.
《巴黎评论》的诺亚·夏皮诺会很期待的
And calling him was an amazing thing to do for me.
给他打电♥话♥对我来说是很棒的事
Really, thank you.
真的 谢谢
I told him it would be even better than your piece in the "new yorker."
我告诉过他在《纽约客》上发表会更好
Don't let me down.
别让我失望
Oh, it'll be on your desk first thing in the morning, sir.
明早它会被最先摆在您桌上 先生
Why don't you go home and finish now?
为什么你现在不回家完成它呢?
Hey! where have you been hiding? Hey.
你刚才藏哪去了
Thought you asked me to meet you here.
我想你让我到这来找你的
You know what? unfortunately, i-i-i have to go.
真是太不巧了 看来我得走了
Rain check for tomorrow?
明天再约你好吗
I'll make it up. I promise. Okay.
我保证会补偿你的 好吧
Well, well, well, lonely boy.
噢 哦 孤单男孩
Maybe dating and dumping Serena wasn't such a bad idea.
也许跟瑟琳娜爽约并不是件坏事
Looks like it's time to give you a new nickname.
看来是时候给你个新外号♥了
How about "playboy"?
"花♥花♥公♥子♥" 怎么样?
People, people, I'm worried.
来人啦 来人啦 我很担心
Eleanor returns next week, and we are still behind.
埃莉诺下个礼拜就要回来了 可我们还没进展
Now since I have to go to that party this weekend, I won't be around,
看来这周末我要去参加那个派对了
And therefore, neither will you,
所以不能看着你们了
So you better get twice as much work done today, or you will regret it.
你们得加倍工作了 否则后果自负
As for Little J., looks like this summer has been all work and no play.
小珍妮的夏天看来只有工作了
You can't be finished.
看来你完不成了
There's no way you could possibly be finished.
没有一点可能性
Don't you do anything when you leave here, Ginny?
你就不能在离开前做点贡献么 基妮?
Um, actually,
事实上
I was hoping I could show you something I've been working on.
我希望你能看看我的功课
This isn't school. I don't look at your work.
这不是学校 我没有义务检查你的功课
I was an intern once, too. it gets better.
我以前也是实习生 你比我好多了
What is that?
这是什么?
Oh, it's a dress I made for the white party.
是我自己为婚礼派对设计的裙子
For the Vitamin Water party?
维他命之源派对?
Mm-hmm. who invited you? oh, lace?
有人邀请你了么? 蕾丝?
Ugh! it's not even white. it's bone.
都不是白色的 是骨色
It's way too big for you. don't you know how to fit?
对你来说太隆重了 知道该怎么穿么?
It's huge. well,
盛装出席派对
it's not actually for me. it's for you.
事实上这不是为我准备的 是给您的
Um, I'm not going to the party, so...
我是不会参加派对的
So you thought I might wear some holly hobbie frock made by an
你觉得我在内场拍照的时候
Intern so that when I get photographed, your work ends up in "w"?
穿着一件实习生做的大袍子 然后给你个高分?
If I'm gonna wear a custom anything, it's gonna matter.
如果我穿着客户的衣服 那都是事出有因的
Here's what you asked for, Laurel.
这是你要的 劳雷尔
Since you did so well with repairing the trim on the dead stock,
既然你对处理存货很有心得
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表