剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
这是您了解曼哈顿名流们
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
绯闻的唯一渠道
Two years ago, the masculinity ball,
两年前 兄弟会舞会上
I tried to tell you I loved you.
我就想告诉你我爱你
You loved me ?
你真的爱我吗
I hope I'm not interrupting.
希望没打扰你们
We are so hard on you
我们对你严格要求
Because we want you to challenge yourself,
因为期望你能挑战自己
To be your own person.
做回你自己
How exactly did you get Graham
你到底是怎么让格拉姆
To ditch Jenny for Kira?
为了姬拉而甩了珍妮的
I told Graham that what happens at camp Suisse
我告诉格拉姆瑞士野营的事情
Doesn't stay at camp suisse.
并不是没人知道
It's about who you've become.
这关系到你的将来
I liked you because you were different from everyone else.
我喜欢你 是因为你与众不同
I'm sorry, Eric, but it's over.
对不起艾瑞克 都结束了
You were looking at Vanessa
你当时看着瓦内萨
Like you've never looked at me.
就像我不存在一样
You were the one that needed to kiss her again,
你应该再亲她一次
to realize for yourself
这样你就能意识到
that your feelings for her are real.
你对她的感觉是真实的
My wife isn't who I thought she was
我已经无法相信我的妻子
And neither is my marriage. I don't know anything anymore.
还有我的婚姻 我现在什么都不相信
I just know I don't want to be alone.
我只是不想独身一人
You went looking for your father?
去找你♥爸♥爸了是吗
Yeah, and I-I found him, too, but he didn't want to see me.
对 虽然找到他了 可他不想见我
Thanksgiving began when the pilgrims and indians
当旅行者和印第安人人聚在一起分享
Came together to share the bountiful harvest.
丰富的收获成果时 感恩节就开始了
Okay, I've got the stuffing.
我要开始做饭了
And, Jenny, you have the sweet potatoes, as usual.
珍妮 你像往常一样想吃甘薯
Eric, what's your tradition?
艾瑞克 你家有什么习俗
I, um, don't think we van der woodsens
我不认为我们家族
Have any thanksgiving traditions.
有什么感恩节传统
Serena apologizes,
瑟琳娜道歉了
but she won't be able to make it tomorrow.
不过她明天以前回不来
I stand corrected. She has to work on thanksgiving?
我猜对了 她感恩节还工作吗
Well, Tripp has his staff
特里普让他的员工
Volunteering at a soup kitchen.
去施粥房♥当义工
And with Scott and his parents at the cape,
我妈虽然和斯科特一家待在凯普
And my mother still unable to travel,
可她依旧不能旅行
It looks like it's just going to be with us and Daniel.
她只愿意和我们以及丹妮尔在一起
Would you mind if I just walked down to Grace's
你介意我去饭店
And ordered one of their turkey dinners
订一桌火鸡晚宴吗
So we don't have to cook?
就不用开火了吗
Um, actually, Lily, dad was just...
说实话 莉莉 爸爸和你
Thinking the same thing. Keep it small, hassle-free.
想法一样 简单点 方便点
Thank you.
谢谢
Sorry, Rufus, but you can't really blame her.
对不起 鲁弗斯 你不该责怪她
Our Thanksgivings tend to end with french fries at a diner
咱们的感恩节将以薯条结束
And someone having been in a mental institution.
因为有人进过精神病院
Yeah, but why don't we show her
咱们为什么不给她
That this thanksgiving's gonna be different?
一个不同的感恩节呢
Well, there's nothing we can do about Serena,
毕竟咱们没什么可以为瑟琳娜做的
But I can set up a video chat on my netbook
但我可以用笔记本和她视频
And give grandma a place at the table.
吃饭时让奶奶和她通话
A Cece you can unplug. That's perfect.
可以随时关掉的茜茜 太完美了
Let's go give it a test run.
咱们先试一下
Hey, why don't you invite jonathan?
为什么不邀请乔纳森
Jonathan and I aren't really happening anymore.
我和他已经基本不见面了
What? Since when? A while now.
什么时候开始的 有段时间了
Well, what happened? Let's not talk about it.
怎么回事 别说这个了
On the upper east side, that tradition is upheld
在上东区 那个传统活动正在和一大堆
With a bountiful harvest of secrets, lies and scandal.
秘密 谎言和绯闻一起进行着
What do you say to a Thanksgiving truce?
不如感恩节我们休战吧
I know someone who misses you.
我觉得有人很想你
Good afternoon, congressman.
下午好 议员
I have the press schedule you asked for.
我帮你约了记者
So did you talk to Maureen yet?
那你跟莫林说了吗
Last night. She wasn't too happy about it,
她昨晚听我说完后很恼火
But she agreed to the divorce.
但是她同意离婚了
Maureen's coming into town so our people
莫林来了以后我们会
Can write a joint statement explaining the split.
写一个联合声明来解释这事
Of course the public won't get the real reason.
当然公众不会知道真正的原因的
And the real reason is?
真正的原因是
I'm sorry. I just need to hear
对不起 我只想知道
That you're not leaving her because of me.
你不是因为我离开她
Maureen orchestrated a fraud to win the election.
莫林安排了个骗局来让我赢得竞选
If you walked away right now, my decision wouldn't change.
就算你离开 我的决定也不会改变
But...
但是
I hope you won't.
我希望你别走
I have to.
我必须走
You're married, and as long as you are, we can't do this.
你结婚了 我们不能这样
Serena.
瑟琳娜
Could our self-imposed exile start after tomorrow?
我们后天可以离家出走
I can't bear the thought of spending thanksgiving alone.
我不能忍♥受一个人过感恩节
Well, I had a feeling you might say that,
就知道你会这么说
So I already told my mom
所以我已经跟我妈说了
That you're making me work at the soup kitchen all day.
你让我在***工作了一整天
But this means pay-per-view movies
但是这意味着只能在我住的酒店里
And room service at my hotel,
享受按次收费的电影和客房♥服务了
And that's it.
就是这样
I'll be good.
我会没事的
15 hours... It's a record.
你创纪录了
You haven't mentioned Serena once. Well,
整整十五小时一次瑟琳娜都没提过
For much of that time, I was asleep,
这部分时间我都在睡觉
But since you're asking,
但是既然你问了
I've decided I'm putting her out of my mind.
我决定不去想她了
Besides, I have a far more cunning and deceptive adversary
我还有个狡猾的敌人
To deal with.
要去对付
When does your mother land again?
你妈什么时候到
20 minutes.
20分钟后
Flying in from paris to escort me back
从巴黎飞过来护送我回去
How dumb does she think I am? She has some bomb
她以为我真傻吗 如果她有炸♥弹♥
She wants to drop on me in a controlled environment,
她肯定想把我炸个稀巴烂
Surrounded by air marshals and french people.
而我身边最好都是空军上将和法国人
Amazing.
真惊人
Your holiday paranoia truly knows no bounds.
你的假期妄想症太没边了
Precedence is not paranoia.
按计划行事才不是妄想症
When I called daddy last night
我昨天给我爸打电♥话♥
And started asking him questions,
问了他一些问题
He clammed up faster than rihanna.
他根本不回答我
I need to find out my mother's secret
我得在登机之前
Before boarding that plane.
找出我妈的秘密
Oh, I didn't know the empire had hourly rates.
我不知道出租车还按小时收钱
Is Nate home? He's not answering his cell.
内特在家吗 他为什么不接电♥话♥
One Van Der Bilt isn't enough?
一个特里普还不够吗
I'm not having an affair with tripp,
我跟特里普是清白的
And since he is gonna find out anyway
因为他发现他妻子的阴谋了
He's leaving his wife, and it's not for me.
他才准备离婚 但不是为了我
Then what are you, exactly,
那你到底算什么
An 18-year-old, blonde coincidence?
碰巧遇到的一个18岁的金发美女吗
Call me in six months,
半年内如果他遇到下一个巧合
when he meets his next "coincidence,"
而且如果他离婚的话 虽然我不太相信
That is, if he even leaves his wife, which I highly doubt.
你再给我打电♥话♥吧
I told you it would end badly.
我说过你不会有好结果的
Threesomes, man... don't believe the hype.
3P啊 别听他们扯淡
Yeah, but here's the thing... olivia said she was leaving
没错 奥莉薇亚要离开是因为
Because she thought that I-I had feelings for vanessa.
她觉得我喜欢瓦内萨
Do you?
那是真的吗?
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表