剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I really liked Damien, and he liked me.
我真的很喜欢达米恩 他也喜欢我
You're young. You'll get over it. Get your suitcase.
你还年轻 会挺过去的 去收拾行李吧
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白
I'm sorry. I-I need to leave.
很抱歉 我该走了
Can I just have a moment of your time, please?
我可以跟你谈谈吗
Charles was pretty clear about his feelings.
查尔斯把他的想法说得很明白了
It's not for him. It's for me.
不是他 是为我
Well, s., looks like Chuck's mom isn't the only one with baggage.
S 看来恰克的母亲 不是唯一一个带着行李一走了之的人
My dad left when I was a little girl.
我还很小的时候 我父亲就离开了
I don't know when or if I'll ever know why.
我不知道何时或者能否知道原因
But I want to know why you left.
但我想知道你为什么离开
I know it must not be easy,
我知道一定不容易
but I don't think you would have come back
但如果你不想述说你的故事
If you didn't want to tell your story.
我想你也不会回来的
I... I was 19 when I got pregnant,
我 我怀孕那年19岁
nowhere near ready to be a mother.
还没准备好要做母亲
We agreed I'd give the baby up for adoption.
我们同意放弃宝宝 让人收养
But I saw a picture of you holding Chuck in the locket.
但我看到项链坠里那张你抱着恰克的照片
You...you couldn't go through with it?
你还没有彻底放下吗
No. It was Bart who couldn't go through with it.
不是我 是巴特无法释怀
Once he saw his son, that was it.
在他看到儿子的那一刻 他就放不下了
He even asked me to marry him.
他甚至向我求婚
You weren't married?
你们没有结婚吗
Oh, no. And I wasn't about to be.
没有 我也没有这打算
I didn't love him. I told him that.
我并不爱他 我告诉过他
So he blackmailed you then,
所以他就恐吓你说
told you that if you left, you'd never see your son?
如果你走了就再也见不到儿子了吗
I'm the one who told him to tell Charles I was dead.
是我让他告诉查尔斯我已经死了
It was the only way I knew that he'd never come looking for me.
这是阻止他来找我的唯一一个办法
And that way I could go on with my life
那样我就能继续我的生活
as if he never happened.
就像他从未降生过一样
But you must have had regrets.
但你一定有后悔过
And--and knowing Bart,
你知道巴特
He wouldn't have made it easy to come back. Right?
他不会让你轻易回来找他的 对吧
Bart sent me money every year to keep me away.
巴特每年都给我寄钱 让我离得远远的
But truth is,
而其实
He didn't have to.
他没那个必要
I didn't doubt my decision.
我从未质疑过我的决定
I know...
我知道
this wasn't what you were hoping to hear,
这并不是你希望听到的
but now you know why it's better if I just leave.
但现在你明白为什么我离开才会更好
My son wants to hate me.
我的儿子想恨我
I don't blame him.
我不怪他
You know, I've... I've known Chuck my whole life,
你知道 我和恰克认识很久了
And he's better than
我所认识的人中
anyone I know at pushing people away.
他最擅长拒人于千里之外
I don't care what he says or does,
我不管他是怎么说怎么做的
but there's no child that doesn't want to know their parent.
但没哪个孩子不想去了解自己的父母
Dan.
丹
Can I talk to you for a sec?
能和你说句话吗
Uh, yeah. Yeah. Excuse me.
当然可以 失陪一下
Look, you're right.
你说对了
I lied to you about Paul and then kissed you because...
我在保罗的事上撒了谎然后又吻你 是因为
I have feelings for you.
我对你有感觉
I'm scared, because I don't want to ruin our friendship.
我害怕了 因为我不想破坏我们的友谊
And neither do I. We're in this noman'sland.
我也不想 我们如此不确定
We aren't hooking up right now because we want to stay friends,
没有立刻卿卿我我 是因为还想做朋友
but we aren't friends right now because we want to hook up.
但我们现在不是朋友 因为你我都想亲热
No one is really winning in this scenario.
这种局面之下没人是真正的赢家
It's like we're being so cautious
就好像我们一直都如履薄冰
that we're ruining everything.
害怕我们会毁掉一切
We're hurting our friendship by--by not hooking up.
我们不亲热 反而伤害了我们的友谊
I think we should just throw down and see what happens.
我想我们应该豁出去 看事情如何进展
If we go up in flames... At least we know we burned trying.
如果我们吹了 至少曾经努力过
I'm scared.
我很害怕
Dad, I'm sorry.
爸爸 我很抱歉
I know that I'm probably grounded until I go to college,
我知道 也许我得被禁足到我上大学为止
But... please,
但 求你了
is there any way that Damien can have visitation rights?
达米恩就真不能再来了吗
I understand that you like Damien, Jenny,
珍妮 你喜欢达米恩 我理解
But you can't see him anymore. Dad
但你不许再见他了 爸爸
You lied to us to protect this boy.
为了保护他 你跟我们撒谎了
And whatever's happening in his home life--
不管他家里发生什么了
You know, I can't have you spending time with someone mixed up with drugs.
我就是不能让你跟一个沾上毒品的人来往
Lily, please. You get it, right?
莉莉 你理解我的 对吗
Jenny, I'm sorry. Your father is right.
珍妮 很抱歉 你♥爸♥爸是对的
Okay, you're just taking dad's side 'cause you guys are in a fight.
好吧 你站在爸爸那边 是因为你们俩吵架了
This has nothing to do with Lily and me.
这和我跟莉莉的事没有关系
Really? Because Lily's sleeping till noon every day,
真的吗 因为莉莉每天睡到中午
and you're spending your time hiding at the loft.
而你却躲在阁楼虚度光阴吗
So just because you finally found something
就算你们俩终于找到了
that you guys can agree on,
一些共同语言
it doesn't mean that you're right. Where are you going?
那也不代表你们是对的 你去哪儿
I'll be waiting for you downstairs.
我到楼下等你
Let's just get this over with.
赶快把事情解决吧
I wish you and Jenny would just stay here,
我希望你和珍妮待在这儿
and we could work through this as a family.
我们能像一家人那样共度难关
Jenny needs a break from this world.
珍妮需要离开这个世界一会儿了
She needs to be back in her old room,
她得回到自己以前的房♥间
her feet on solid ground. And I think I need that, too,
她得脚踏实地 我觉得我也得那样
At least for a while.
至少暂时是
I'm sorry for not telling you about Elizabeth calling.
很抱歉没有告诉你伊丽莎白来电♥话♥了
I wasn't trying to shut you out.
我不是想拒你于门外的
Then what was it?
那是为什么呢
I was hoping I could find out who she was
我只是希望知道她是怎样的一个人
without ever knowing why she did what she did.
不去管她当年做了什么 又为什么那样做
Writing the check was just a test.
给她支票只是个测试而已
But I wanted her to pass, not fail.
但我希望她通过那次测试 而不是失败
As soon as I handed it to her, I didn't want her to take it.
递给她支票的那一刻 我不希望她接受
It's the front desk.
是前台的电♥话♥
Hello?
喂
Okay, Patricia, hold on.
好的 帕特丽夏 稍等一下
Elizabeth Fisher is in the lobby.
伊丽莎白·菲舍在大厅呢
She wants to come up.
她想上来
All right, you ready to go? Jenny?
好了 准备好了吗 珍妮
Jenny?
珍妮
There comes a time
总有那么一天
when every father learns you can't keep a bad girl down.
爸爸会意识到 你是难以控制坏女孩的
Nate, what are you doing here?
内特 你怎么会在这儿
Well, I thought you'd be here. Where'd you go?
我以为你会在这儿的 你去哪儿了
Um, I went to see Chuck's mother.
我去见恰克的妈妈了
Why?
为什么
Because of my dad.
因为我爸爸
I've been trying to find him.
我一直努力想找到他
I just want to talk to him, to understand why he left.
我只想跟他谈谈 去理解他为什么离开
I've come close to finding him.
我差点就找到他了
I-I tracked him down last summer.
去年夏天我终于找到他了
But, um, he didn't want to see me,
但他不想见我
And he wrote me a letter explaining.
然后他写了封信来解释
He was with my mother.
他当时和我妈妈在一起
So that's why you've been avoiding your mom.
那这就是你一直避开你妈妈的原因
And I felt like somehow h-his letter meant something.
我当时以为那封信至少表示他还是在乎我的
You know? But the truth is, he knows who I am now,
但事实是 他知道我是谁
and he hasn't come to find me.
却从没来找过我
I think talking to Elizabeth made me finally realize
我觉得 跟伊丽莎白谈话 让我终于明白了
that he just... doesn't want to be found.
他就是不想被找到而已
Why didn't you tell me any of this?
怎么这些你都没跟我说过
Well...
好吧
Things have been so good with us, so fun.
我们一直很快乐 很开心
I didn't want to bring any heaviness into it,
我不想破坏这种气氛
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表