剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Good bye, Georgina. May god save your soul... Again.
再见乔治娜 愿上帝会再次拯救你的灵魂
No, a kiss is not nothing.
不 接吻才不是小事情
People don't just kiss because they're upset.
人们不会因为难过就接吻
People kiss because they have feelings for each other.
人们接吻是因为他们彼此有感觉
So do you?
那么你们有感觉吗
Nate, that's ridiculous.
内特 这也太离谱了
I'm with you, and... and he's with Vanessa.
我在和你交往 他在和瓦内萨交往
Oh, yeah, what about Vanessa, huh?
是啊 那瓦内萨会怎么想呢
I mean. I seriously doubt she's reading "Gossip girl" in Haiti.
我很怀疑她现在正在海地读"八卦天后"呢
But just in case she is, or even if she's not,
但以防万一 或者即使她没在读
maybe you should give her a call, bring her up to speed.
也许你也该给她打个电♥话♥ 提前告知一下
Don't threaten him.
少威胁他了
Serena, please. I can stand up for myself.
瑟琳娜 别这样 我会为自己辩护的
Really? Because you're being awfully quiet right now.
是吗 你现在都已经哑口无言了
Yeah, it's because he knows I'm right.
当然了 因为他知道我说得没错
It's time! The baby is coming!
要生了 孩子要生出来了
Come on, Dorota! Push!
加油 多洛塔 用力
Not enough! Not enough!
再用力 再用力
It's a girl!
是个女儿
She's beautiful.
她真漂亮
Hi. I'm meeting a young man here...
你好 我来找一位年轻的男士
probably in a bow tie, possibly carrying peonies.
可能打着领结 说不定拿着牡丹花
Nate?
内特
Chuck, what are you doing?
恰克 你在这儿干嘛
Trying to forget.
努力试图忘记
I did the most romantic thing I could think of,
我做了我所能想到的最浪漫的事
and it didn't work.
还是无济于事
It was never going to.
永远也不会了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I guess if Nate's not here, I'll go.
内特不在的话 那我走了
Not that I really have anywhere to go.
虽然我实在没什么地方可去
You can stay here if you want.
要是你愿意的话可以待在这
It's not like you haven't done it before.
你之前又不是没待过
Well, yeah, but that was always with Nate,
是啊 带那是和内特一起
playing video games or watching movies or whatever.
打游戏或者看电影什么的
Well, I don't play video games,
我不打游戏
so if you wanna hang with me, you do what I do.
所以你要是想和我一起 就按我的习惯来
I'm trying to forget some things, too.
我也在努力忘记一些事情
Mostly how happy I thought I'd be once I made it in this world.
忘记当初我以为能融入这里该有多幸福
The world you're looking for only exists from the outside.
你寻找的世界只是外人看来如此而已
The only reason I survive in it...
我能在其中周♥旋♥
is because I always knew it was empty.
是因为我知道一切只如浮云般虚华
Yeah. And now I know, too.
是啊 现在我也明白了
I found out the hard way.
吃了不少苦头才明白
The hard way is the only way.
只有这样才能明白
If you want to leave, now would be the time.
你要是想走现在还来得及
I don't want to be alone.
我不想独自一人
Neither do I.
我也不想
I didn't expect to find you here staring at babies.
我没想到你会在这儿瞅着小孩看
Turns out I'm a big fan of babies.
发现我好喜欢小孩
Everything for them is... is so simple.
对他们来说世界真是简单
They start out with a clean slate.
一切都是新的开始
They have no idea how complicated
他们不知道他们将要
everything is gonna get for them. Yeah.
面临的世界会有多复杂 是啊
That baby right there...
那个小宝宝
He's gonna grow up to be smarter than the rest of 'em,
他将来长大后会比周围人更聪明
which will make him feel like an outsider,
这使他只能像个局外人
give him a bit of a chip on his shoulder. Oh, really?
让他看起来老是愤愤不平 是吗
Well, uh, you... you see that baby there?
你看到那个宝宝了吗
She's gonna grow up to have fabulous hair
她将来一定有一头秀发
and a great smile, but her daddy issues
有着灿烂的笑容 但会由于父亲的缘故
are gonna make it real hard for her to trust people.
她可能会而很难相信别人
Wanna take a walk?
想走走吗
Yeah.
好
And this baby's gonna do some things
而这个宝宝会做一些
to make all the other babies hate her.
让其他宝宝都恨她的事情
Anastasia. It's a beautiful name.
安娜塔西亚 好美妙的名字
Can I hold her? I know... I know it's soon,
我能抱抱她吗 我知道有点早了
but she's so pink and perfect, and, oh...
但她这么粉♥嫩♥ 这么完美
Who knew babies could be so astonishing?
婴儿怎么会让人如此动心
Miss Eleanor.
埃莉诺小姐
In fact, uh...
其实
Yes, Dorota and I were talking...
对 多洛塔和我商量说
Miss Eleanor,
埃莉诺小姐
Mr Cyrus,
赛瑞斯先生
would you be Ana's godparents?
你们愿意做安娜的教父母吗
Would we?
这还用问吗
Paris, Schmaris.
就算是去了巴黎 夏玛瑞斯
I am never letting go
我是永远不会放开
of this precious creature.
这个珍贵的小家伙
I feel terrible about Nate.
我对内特感觉很抱歉
Oh, god, I know. I know... which part, exactly?
哦天 我理解 具体说是哪方面呢
Was it the kissing me part or the him finding out part?
是因为吻我了 还是因为被他发现了
Or wait, was it the part
或者是因为他问我们
where he asked us if we had feelings for one another?
是不是对彼此仍有感觉
All of the above. I need to tell Vanessa.
以上都是 我得告诉瓦内萨
She... she's gotta hear this from me.
一定要由我亲自告诉她
You guys really are happy, aren't you?
你们俩真的很幸福 对吗
Yeah, we, uh, yeah, we are, definitely.
对 我们当然很幸福
But I... you know, I can't lie.
但是我 我不能撒谎
Knowing someone so well, you think it's gonna be easier.
对一个人很了解 就会以为交往会更容易
But in a lot of ways, it just... it makes it harder.
但在很多方面 其实只会更困难
Maybe ignorance really is bliss.
也许真的无知便是福了
Hmm. Is that why it was so easy with us?
对 所以我们交往才如此轻松自在吗
You mean because we were strangers?
你的意思是因为我们曾是陌生人吗
Yeah. Sure.
对 当然了
Everything is a discovery...
一切都是新发现
this unknown person who can do or think anything.
眼前这个未知的人会做什么 在想什么
Well, that was perfectly timed.
时机真是巧
Very.
非常巧合
It's Vanessa.
是瓦内萨
Good news is, she does not get "Gossip Girl" blasts in Haiti,
好消息是 她在海地收不到八卦天后的爆料
but she does get Nate's texts,
但她收到了内特的短♥信♥
and he sent her that photo.
他把那张照片发给她了
How could he do that?
他怎么可以这样
How could he not?
他怎么就不可以了呢
Are you okay?
你可以吗
You're welcome to stay the night.
很高兴你留下过夜
You're not kicking me out into the street?
你不打算把我踢到大街上去吗
Lucky me.
我真是幸运
Hey. Some people don't get the offer.
有些人可是没有这个机会的
Nate?
内特吗
Chuck?
恰克
Chuck!
恰克
Blair.
布莱尔
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Is there someone in there? No, nobody.
有人在里面嘛 不 没人
Excuse my confusion.
请原谅我的疑惑
I... didn't expect to see you tonight...
但我以为今晚见不到你了
Or ever again.
永远见不到你了
You went.
你去过了
Sorry I was so late.
对不起 我太晚了
I... I waited.
我等过你
Dorota went into labor. She had her baby.
多洛塔分娩了 她生了宝宝
I wasn't going to show up.
我本来不打算去的
I was resolved not to.
我打定主意不去的
Every bone in my body tried to slow me.
我身体的每一块骨头都想拖住我
Every voice in my head screamed, "don't!"
我脑子里充溢着"不要去"的声音
But... but I didn't listen.
但我没有听从这些
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表