剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
Will, um, dance with you today.
今天可以陪你练舞
He is divine. I think it'll be great
他很棒 我觉得你
To have some one-on-one tutoring because I know
应该需要一些一对一的陪练 因为我知道
You have some catching up to do.
你需要学得还有很多
Ca-catching up? I, uh, this was the first rehearsal.
学得还有很多 这只是我们第一次排练
I know, but, um, the other girls
我知道 但其她女孩
Have been taking ballroom for years,
已经学了几年的交谊舞了
So you will be great.
你会很棒的
You have your father's natural rhythm.
你继承了你♥爸♥爸天生的韵律感
Um, I'm just gonna get a drink of water.
我去喝点水
Okay.
好的
Hey, Jenny. Hey, Jenny.
你好 珍妮 你好 珍妮
Hi. uh, you're Kira, right?
你好 你应该是姬拉
I'm Eric Van Der Woodsen.
我是埃里克·范德·伍德森
Our mothers arranged for me to be your escort.
我们两个的妈妈约好我来当你的舞伴
Oh, right. so humiliating I couldn't get my own date,
这样啊 我找不到舞伴这事太丢脸了
But thank you. Well, it'll be fun.
但是 谢谢你 会很有趣的
You're Jenny Humphrey's brother,aren't you
你是珍妮·汉弗瑞的弟弟 是吗
That's my claim to fame
那就是我怎么出名的
Those girls who hang out with her are so lucky.
那些跟她一起玩的女孩真幸运
Who's her escort? well, she's obsessed with getting Graham Collins
她的舞伴是谁 她超想约格雷厄姆·科林
Graham lives in my building. We've been neighbors forever.
格雷厄姆跟我住一栋楼 邻居很多年了
I could... Not breathe a word.
我可以 什么都别说
I know graham, too. I went to camp Suisse with him.
我认识格雷厄姆 我跟他参加过夏令营
I could probably introduce them myself.
我自己也可以介绍他们认识
So why don't you?
为什么不呢
Because, uh, Jenny hates it when other people get involved
因为 珍妮讨厌其他人多管她的闲事
In her personal life. I would definitely stay out if it If I were you.
如果我是你 会装做不知道
Really?
真的吗
Absolutely. so you ready to dance?
当然 你准备好跳舞了吗
Sure. just let me get my shoes
当然 让我先穿上鞋
All right. Okay, ladies, find your escort.
好的 好了 大家 找到你的舞伴
I want to make her remember why she came to college.
我想让她记住她为什么进大学的
The...the part that doesn't involve the library
当然不包括图书馆和
Or waking up with a textbook stuck to your face.
醒来书摊在脸上的时刻
I think if we can do that, then we got a fighting chance
如果我们能做到 我们至少还有机会
At keeping her here.
让她留在这
You mean like "the 15 things every college student
你是指 十五件大学生
Must do before graduating"
毕业前必做之事"
Uh, yeah, exactly that. uh...
是的
Yeah. no, we haven't cheered ourselves hoarse
不 我们还没有在运动比赛上
At a sporting event. we haven't gotten sick
加油到嗓子哑 我们还没有
After a beer pong tournament at bar none.
在啤酒桌球大赛上喝到醉
We haven't had sex with someone we don't want to see again.
我们还没有跟最讨厌的人
Well, no, actually, I...I did that one with Georgina. True.
事实上 我跟乔治娜做过 对
You know, but we haven't done any of this--
我们还没做这些
Falafel at Mamoun's, frat party crawl.
去马木恩吃土豆泥 学生联谊会的派对
It's for real this time
这次来真的了
My parents, my manager and three of my agents
我的父母 我的经理和我的三位经纪人
Are all flying out from L.A. on Monday
星期一都从洛杉矶飞来
To convince me to do it.
来劝说我接受这个片约
It's like "The Sopranos,"
这就像《黑道家族》一样
But with bagels.
除了是用百吉饼
Hadn't they all agreed to give you this year for college?
他们不是都同意让你这年读大学吗
well But it doesn't really matter. I'm pretty sure they're
但是这都不重要 我很确信他们
On the phone with the dean right now,
现在都在给系主任打电♥话♥
Getting him to let me finish classes from location.
让他允许我离开学校完成学业
I mean, how do i fight that? by telling them that college is
我能怎么做 告诉他们大学
About a lot more than just classes.
不只就是上课吗
You don't have beer pong on location. What?
你那肯定不会有啤酒桌球赛 什么
We'll explain on the way.
我们路上给你慢慢解释
But your college life begins now.
至少现在你的大学生活现在才开始
You don't know the dances.
你完全不懂舞步
No, I do. I...
我懂 我...
I... you'd think that it would be enough
我...你以为我只要稳坐我的
To just be the queen of Constance, but, no
康士坦次女皇宝座就足够了 但没那么简单
Then you have to be the queen of the entire upper east side
我还得成为整个上东区的女皇
Which means having the perfect escort and...
得拥有最完美的舞伴 还得...
I'm just gonna make a complete fool out of myself, aren't I?
看来我这次要丢人了 是吧
Probably.
也许吧
You know, I...I really thought
我一直认为
That if Ii made the perfect debut
如果我能在初登社交界时完美亮相
People would finally forget that I'm just a Brooklyn nobody.
大家可以忘掉我只是个来自布鲁克林的无名小卒
It helps if you count out loud.
跳舞的时候大声数着步子会比较好
Eric, you don't have to be nice to me.
艾瑞克 你没必要对我好
I've been so awful to you and Jonathan.
我之前对你和乔纳森那么坏
It's true. But I'm a better person than you are.
确实 不过我人品比你好
That's also true.
倒也是事实
Come here.
来吧
There's only one official dance.
正式的舞蹈只有一种
You can learn that easy.
很容易学的
Stop complaining. Start counting. Ready?
别抱怨了 开始数舞步 准备好了吗
One, two, three, four, out. One, two, three, back in.
一二三四 退后 一二三 回来
You know, I wish that you could just be my escort.
我倒真希望你能做我的舞伴
At least then Ii'd have fun. Ii'm gonna turn you.
至少有点乐趣 要开始转了
Okay. Um...
好的 恩...
Well...
我在想...
What about Jonathan?
你觉得乔纳森怎么样
He's not Graham Collins, but he is a Whitney.
他不是格雷厄姆·科林 不过他可是惠特尼家的
Debuting with Gertrude Whitney's great-grandson
和格特鲁德·惠特尼的曾孙一起登台
Will count for a lot with the deb ball crowd.
会给你在舞会的亮相增色不少
Walk. Well, do you think he'd even go with me?
走 你觉得他会愿意和我去吗
Well, he will once I talk to him.
我跟他说肯定行
Well, then I'll have my minions call off the search.
好吧 那我就让我的跟班们停止找人了
Thank you.
谢谢你
In the complicated world of debutante balls
人心复杂 参加初入社交界的舞会
One must choose her dance partner wisely.
你得谨慎地选择舞伴
You never know when a hand on the hip
你永远不会知道搭在你臀部上的手
Can lead to a knife in the back.
会不会变成插在你背上的刀
Blair.
布莱尔
Serena. Anything you want to say to me?
瑟琳娜 你有什么想跟我说的吗
Welcome.
欢迎
I see. That's it?
我知道 就这一句吗
Uh, well, there's a list of debs and their mentors
呃 那边有参与者和他们导师的名单
On the coffee table.
在咖啡桌上
You can find out who Llily assigned you to.
你可以看看莉莉给你安排的谁
My deb's right here, right, Jenny?
你是我要带的人 对吧 珍妮
Uh, yeah, Serena's my mentor. why?
呃 对 瑟琳娜是我的导师 怎么了
Oh, of course, if that's what you want. It's just a shame.
哦 当然 如果你确实愿意 真可惜啊
You know how I feel about your potential.
你知道我一直看重你的潜力
Blair, are we really doing this right now?
布莱尔 你不是真的在跟我争吧
I gave you a chance to apologize
我给你机会道歉了
How about you apologize? I'm here, aren't I?
你怎么不道歉 我已经来了 对吧
Ahem. Okay, look, I have enough of my own problems
恩 好吧 我自己的事情已经够多了
So I'm not gonna let you guys make me a pawn in your war.
不想再当你们俩口水仗的炮灰
War? What? Of course not.
口水仗 你说什么呢 当然不是了
Who's your escort?
你的舞伴是谁
Jonathan Whitney.
乔纳森·惠特尼
Your stepbrother's boyfriend.
你弟弟的男朋友
Do you remember who my escort was?
你还记得我的舞伴是谁么
Nate.
内特
Jenny, when you descend those stairs tomorrow night
珍妮 你明晚走下那个台阶的时候
Everyone there will judge you, based on that moment
每个人都会基于那个时刻对你作出评价
For the rest of your life.
你这辈子永远都甩不掉的评价
This is not like your wedding day.
这可不是婚礼
Cotillion only happens once. Now you already have one strike
沙龙舞只有一次 你现在已经一振了
Against you because of the whole Brooklyn misfortune
因为你来自不幸的布鲁克林
And add a "b+" escort and top it off with
二振因为你差劲的舞伴
A mentor who's known more for her mug shots
再加你的导师以她的嫌犯照
And topless photos in Ibiza than her
和伊比沙岛半裸照而著名
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表