剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表
I'm asking you to do it for all the tweens of this world.
我是为了你所有的影迷在请求你
My fans don't care if I do cabaret.
我的影迷不会在意演没演歌♥舞剧
But they'll care if they hear
如果他们知道了
Their favorite queen of the dead had a...
他们最爱的亡灵皇后居然
Mirage with disgusting Dan Humphrey
与恶心丹·汉弗瑞和他的名人女友
And his celebutante girlfriend.
海誓山盟
Do you really want everyone here to know
你真的想让所有人都知道
That Alterna Chick Abrams is literally a star...
其实你只是个表面上的明星吗
First I'll text T.M.Z...
首先我要给T.M.Z发短♥信♥
Then gossip girl...
然后给八卦天后
Oh, and the town crier in nowheresville, Vermont,
还有佛州的穷乡僻壤来的爱哭鬼
So your parents find out.
所以你的父母就知道了
So...
然后
What's it gonna be?
然后会怎样
Do you realize we haven't been out drinking alone
咱们两个很久没单独出来喝过酒了
Since, uh....
自从
Since the Sheperd wedding.
自从施帕德的婚礼后
Yeah, the night that everything changed.
是啊 那晚之后很多事都变了
Yeah.
没错
Maybe we should get some food and sober up
或许在无法控制之前
Before something happens.
咱们应该吃点东西冷静一下
Come on, Nate. It's been three and a half years.
得了 内特 已经三年半了
I can control myself if you can.
如果你能控制自己 我也行
Another round, please. You got it.
再来两杯 没问题
Saved by the bell.
电♥话♥救了你
Hold on one second. I'll be, uh, I'll be right back.
等一下 我马上回来
Hey. Nate.
嗨 内特
I just found out...
我刚得知
Grandfather wasn't behind "Hudson Hero."
哈德森河那事不是爷爷策划的
It was Maureen.
是莫林干的
Your mom just told me.
你妈妈刚告诉我的
No. You're kidding me.
不可能 你开玩笑吧
I'm so sorry, Nate.
我没有 内特
I let you take the fall.
我知道这很难接受
What are you... don't worry about me, Tripp.
你这是 别为我担心 特里普
It's you. What are you gonna do?
倒是你 你准备怎么办
I don't know.
我不知道
I can never trust her again.
我再也无法相信她了
I don't know if I even want to see her again.
我甚至都不想再看到她了
Of course you are angry
我知道你很生气
Okay, Tripp, but she's your wife. All right?
但是 特里普 她是你妻子 对吗
Any kind of separation this early in the term
如果你现在和她分居的话
Could affect your reelection.
很可能会影响你的这次竞选
Reelection is the last thing on my mind right now.
竞选是我现在最不关心的事
I just need to clear my head.
我只是想找人倾诉一下
But you're out.
而你不在
No, I'm just at the Brandy Library with a friend.
没有 我和一个朋友在白兰地图书馆酒吧
Listen, hang in there, and I'll call you later, okay?
听着 你等一会 我再打给你好吗
Was that Dan again?
又是丹吗
Yeah, the guy's got the most complicated love life.
是啊 他私生活太乱了
How about that round?
再来两杯怎么样
Now there's the Nate I remember.
这才是我认识的内特
Oh, by the way, Eugene, uh, Jenny. Jenny, Eugene.
对了 这是尤金 这是珍妮
Hi, nice to meet you. Cool. See you, boss.
很高兴见到你 再见
Good.
很好
My guy is here.
我等的人到了
Here here? Like he's coming over to the table?
到哪儿了 他也要来这桌吗
Where would you suggest we do it?
要不然你觉得哪合适
In the alley, with the cops and the cameras?
后面胡同里吗 那儿可有警♥察♥和监视器盯着
I understand if you want to leave
如果你想走我理解
Or, you know, go to a-another table.
或者你可以去别的桌坐
No. I'm good.
我没关系的
Granny...
奶奶
W-why are your teeth so...
你的牙怎么
Big?
这么大啊
What, what if they don't show up?
如果他们不来怎么办
They will.
他们会来的
Oh, that's the "show must go on" spirit.
这就是演出必将继续的精神吗
We're up next.
我们是下一个
I'm gonna go make sure the dwarves are ready.
我去确定一下矮人是否准备好了
And I have a little treat for Paul I need to set up.
我得准备一下如何款待保罗
Hey. I'm I'm glad you decided to come tonight.
真高兴你今晚能来
Well, Blair didn't really give me much choice.
事实上是 布莱尔让我不得不来
Look, uh, Vanessa and I are just friends.
瓦内萨和我其实只是朋友
Yeah, she, she has no feelings for me. I'm positive.
我敢肯定她对我没感觉
In fact, I made the same mistake when you went to Japan.
其实你去日本时我也犯了同样的错误
So, you know, whatever you... think you saw
所以不管你怎么看
During our, our thing,
我们那个的时候发生的事
Uh, it wasn't from her.
并不是她的问题
Yeah, no. You're right.
没错 你是对的
Right. See?
是吧
I told you.
我早告诉你了
It wasn't from her.
并不是她的问题
It was from you.
是你的
I sat up to take my shirt off.
我坐起来脱衣服
I look over,
再看回去的时候
And... You were looking at Vanessa
你正看着瓦内萨
Like you've never looked at me.
就像我不存在一样
And then you kissed her, like...
然后你亲了她 就像
Like you've never kissed me.
就像你从没亲过我一样
No. That's, that's...
没有 那只是
That little thing? That was hardly even a kiss.
是件小事嘛 那根本不能算亲
That you even know what I'm talking about
你既然知道我说的是什么
Proves that it happened.
那就证明这些确实是这样了
If you just let yourself,
如果你扪心自问
You'll see that your feelings for her are real...
你会发现你真心喜欢的是她
And you should stop kidding yourself.
所以不要再骗自己了
Hey, prince charming.
白马王子
Looks like it's time for you to look in enchanted mirror
看来要问魔镜的是你了
Platinum record on the wall,
白金唱片告诉我
Who's the most talented of us all?
这世上谁最美
Though your voice is as clear as day,
尽管你的声音清晰入耳
Your dance moves are quite passe.
可你的舞步却早已过时
And snow white's youth and sex appeal
白雪公主年轻性感
Means she'll get the record deal.
她才最有可能签约
**I'm screechy
我在尖叫
My, what talent you small people have.
多么有天赋的小矮人呀
If only there were a vampy young vixen to front you,
如果面前走来一位年轻摩登女郎
We'd all be swimming in online sales.
我们的网上销♥售♥肯定不错
Luckily...I happen to be dating one.
很幸运 我就和这样的女郎约会
So you guys met at boarding school? That's cool.
那你们在寄宿学校的时候就认识了 真不错
What?
干嘛
Right.
没错
Yeah, eighth grade, Le Rosey.
是啊 是在萝实学院八年级的时候
Good times.
那是好时光
Yeah.
是呀
It was nice to meet you. I'm gonna use the ladies room.
很高兴能够遇见你 但我想去下洗手间
No, no, sit down. Don't go empty-handed.
等等 先坐下 不要尽兴而归嘛
Here. Just, uh, test the product, yeah?
给 只是让你试试我们的产品
That won't be necessary.
没这必要
Chuck, what are you doing here?
恰克 你在这里做什么
After I got your message, I had housekeeping
我收到你信息后提早通知保洁人员
Do an early turndown service on Damien's room.
不要打扫达米恩的房♥间
That's where they found his stash.
那个房♥间就是他的藏♥毒♥之地
I've had my own experience in the boat pond.
我自己有过那种航模船经历
I'm taking you home. You and your father have
我带你回家 你和你老爹
Until noon to collect your luggage.
中午前回去卷铺盖走人
After that, it's in the river.
否则我就丢河里了
Chuck,you're totally overactive. I'm really fine.
恰克 你完全多虑了 我没事
Dude, the lady said she's fine.
伙计 这位小姐说她没事
剧集 | 绯闻女孩(2007) | 导航列表